Fine

Into My Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

I sat under the platform of a slide of a kid's playground ducking my head into my arms and crying a river. When was I such a weak person? This wasn't the usual me, but I felt so powerless in this whole situation. I thought back to what I had said to Namjoon and cried even more. I knew he was saying those things to Jimin because of me. He was trying to help me but I lashed out on him in front of everyone.  Namjoon was never the kind of person to start a fight. He always liked being open-minded and calm. Was I always this selfish? I didn't even know anymore. Then I thought back to Taehyung. I couldn't bring myself to tell him the truth anymore. My reasons to why I was trying so hard to avoid him. I was honestly scared. What happened if something like that back then happened between him and Jimin. I didn't want my boyfriend to lose a friend because of me. But neither did I want to lose him. What if he wanted to break up with me for their friendship? I studdered just at the thought of it. That's when I noticed something else.

 

I must be really be in love with him.

 

Suddenly I heard something move. I slightly raised my head so my eyes were exposed and saw a pair of red shoes in my vision. I couldn't make out the face because I was underneath and the person was standing, however I muffled a complain. "I told you that Jimin confessed to me so you could help me out not recklessly fight with him."

The shoes which were advancing towards me stopped in track. "Go away," I mumbled while burying my head into my arms again. He stood still for a moment, then finally turned his direction to the opposite side and silently left without a word. 

 

“Noona? Sunhee Noona."

A minute later the younger one huffed out of breath as if indicating it took him a while to find me. I lifted my head to peek at Jungkook who was bending down to check if I was okay. H

Please log in to read the full chapter