Boys

Into My Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Park Jimin go get the door!"

"I'm busy!"

"Where's Hoseok then?"

"He's in the toilet."

"Hey! You don't need to broadcast that out loud to everyone!"

"How about Taehyung?"

I continuously rung the door bell and tapped the heels of my shoe impatiently waiting.

Click

"What took so long?" I asked.

"Sorry noona." Jungkook, who in the end took the responsiblity of opening the door rubbed the back of his neck. I went inside only to see Namjoon and Jimin playing video games in the living room. Jungkook closed the door behind me and joined the two guys. "Hyung, you always die in this level. I can beat the boss," he took the controller from Jimin.

"Welcome back," Jimin smiled at me before averting his eyes to the screen. I shook my head in shame, "So much for being third years." I had just come back from cram school while these boys were playing games all day. I dragged my bag into my room and set it down on the chair.

"Sunhee, we're waiting to have dinner with everyone. Seokjin and Yoongi hyung said they'll be here soo-AH! GAME OVER!"

"Okay. But be more quiet Namjoon because I'm going to take a nap." I was tired from overusing my brain to study and didn't have the strength to change out of my uniform. I left the lights off. The the room was still dark, except for the small light seeping through the edges of the door. I was about to step into my bed when something moved. What was that? Something, or more like someone was under the blankets in my bed. Was Jung Hoseok pulling another prank on me?

"Get up!" I hit his legs but he only swirmed for a second before freezing again.

I uncovered the blanket, expecting Hoseok to jump out.

 

"Mhmn."

"T-taehyung?!"

"Mmumhmhm," he mumbled with his eyes closed.

"Why are you sleeping here?"

"Mmhmhh."

"Should I leave then?" I uncertainly asked pointing towards the door. Although he didn't reply I was already moving to leave when he grabbed my wrist.

"Five more minutes."

"Y-yah."

He di

Please log in to read the full chapter