Meet

Into My Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I was returning home after my study session with Bona but stopped when the lights in my house were on. I suspected that mum had come back from the business trip while dad went straight back to his office to work. My dad was a workaholic after all. "Mum?" I closed the front door behind me and took my shoes off in the corridor. Where was my suitcase? I expected Taehyung to have returned it by now. Did he forget? I hurriedly put my school shoes in the shoe cabinet and texted him.

Brrrr

What's that sound? I looked around and that's when I realised the mobile phone on top of the cabinet. Not that I wanted to steal a glimpse but when the message appeared the screen automatically brightned itself. It was a message sent from someone titled 'cutie'. "Who's phone is this? Mum? Did you buy a new phone? But you only got your other one recently." I walked into the living room.

"Ah, Sunhee you came home!" Mum finally greeted and urged me into the dining room, "We have a guest. Come on in, come on in."

"Mum. This phone?" I asked again but she completely ignored me. "Sunhee. You're boyfriend is here."

"Boyfriend?" I gave her a weird look. What was she on about? "Mum. As much as I want one, I don't have a boyfr—"

 

"Uh!"

"Taehyung?!"

There sitting in our dining room was Taehyung. "What are you doing here?" I whispered loudly.

"Omonim dragged me inside. I swear I was only going to drop off your bag."

"Why didn't you tell her you weren't my boyfriend..."

"Because she didn't ask. She

Please log in to read the full chapter