Answer

Into My Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Mum. Where's the emergency kit?"

"It's in the bottom draw in the toilet."

I rushed into the toilet to take out what I was looking for and ran back into my room. Taehyung's eyes scanned my room in curiosity then he said one thing, a girl's room smells different. He wandered around my desk and picked up something, "What's this?"

"It's a jewellery box."

He set the white box down and moved over to my draws. "What's in here?"

No! That draw had my undergarments. I rushed over and slammed the draw shut just in time. "It's nothing interesting, really. Let's sit down now and clean your wounds first."

"Ouch," he winced and I became extra careful applying the anticeptic on his chin. "Does it hurt a lot?"

"I didn't realise it until now."

"Be more careful next time and run away before you get into a fight. I can assure you, it'll hurt way less."

"Sunhee, a man doesn't run away from his opponent."

I rolled my eyes, "You're not the protagonist of an action movie."

"But I can be the protagonist of your love."

I applied slight pressure on the wound and he winced again, "Where do you find those cheesy pick up lines from? I don't know how they work on other girls but I don't think it's very appealing to me." There was no response. I looked up and met eyes with him and quickly realised how close we were. I pulled back my hand which was on his face, "I think it's all done now."

Taehyung grabbed my hand and looked at me straight in the eye "What makes you think I say those to other girls?"

"...."

"Ahn Sunhee."

I gulped as he said my name with his deep voice.

"I don't know if this is the right time or place. But,"

"...."

 

"I like you."

"...."

I was stunned but also flushered when those words escaped his mouth. How was I supposed to react to the sudden confession? An awkward silence hovered in the atmosphere for a moment.

"What do you want for dinner?" Mum peeked her head inside and I instantly stood.

"Mum! Knock before you come in."

"I did knock but there was no reply."

"Ah, omonim I'm sorry but I think I have to leave early today. It's a shame I can't eat your delicious food." Taehyung stood up and walked out of my room.

"Are you sure your ankle will be fine?" Mum asked. 

"It's really nothing. Give it a day rest and it'll be like nothing happened," he replied with a smile. He then looked at me, "Just keep in mind what I said." 

"But—"

"That's unfortunate Taehyung. Come next

Please log in to read the full chapter