Messenger

Into My Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"So if you add the square root to each side of the equation it becomes... "

I was in the study room in the school library with Chanyoung while he was solving the last mathemathics problem. The last question was always the big deal. I put my head on my chin as Chanyoung continued to explain. My eardrums were droning out him voice into a flat, boring, monotonous sound. "I'm getting a headache," I muttered.

"This question's easy," Chanyoung swirled the pen between his fingers.

"Yeah. Easy for you." 

 

Bona entered the room but when she met eyes with her boyfriend she ignored the both of us and quickly turned back out the door.

"Lee Bona where are you going?" I asked but she didn't pay attention to what I had said and slammed the door. I looked at Chanyoung for a reaction but nothing came back in return. I took notice of the weird atmosphere and poked around, "What happened this time?"

"Hey, don't make it sound like we fight everytime."

"Well, I know and I know you know, that whenever Bona gives you the cold shoulders it's for two reasons. One, you did something big or two, you were talking to other girls, looking at other girls, listening to other girls, there was another girl within a metre radius of you. And of course the last four reasons are all catorgorised as the second option."

Chanyoung calmly scribbled down the solution to the mathematics problem and put down the pen. "It's nothing big. She'll get over it by the time I take her home."

Please log in to read the full chapter