~Chapter 1

Idolicious

Aureole’s POV

At first the dance was going great until I hit the table while doing my turn around spin and fell, knocking Mikasa off balance causing her to fall into JYP.
“Oops…” I replied, rubbing my head.
“Its okay, that’s why this isn’t technically a practice room, it’s a trainee break room, so if a single person wants to practice on their own, they can.” JYP said, laughing as he stood up and helped up Mikasa.
“Then, can we just go use the Trainee practice room?” I asked, begging him with my puppy dog eyes.
“Ugh, fine. I don’t want to hear it though if a trainee starts hitting on you again like last time!” JYP replied.
“Fine… but if he touches me or tries to dance with me, I am going to deduct points if he …and punching him in face...” Mikasa said.
“I agree with her…” I replied, pointing at her.

JYP just shook his head and left as we all exited the room and headed for the trainee practice room.
“Oh my gosh, Hi! You guys are Polar Opposites!” A female trainee said running up to us.
“Yes, hi peasant!” Mikasa said, smiling as she waved to the trainee.
“I was just called a peasant by the Mikasa... I feel so honored…” The trainee replied smiling brightly.
“Leave us at once… We need to practice, uh?” I asked, pointing at her.
“Oh, uh, I’m Hiyori... I’m Hiyori…” the trainee replied, her face turning red.
“Okay, well, leave Hiyori… We need to use this room to practice. And if you don’t leave, then just stay quiet and sit over there somewhere…” I said pointing to the left side of the room.

Mikasa’s POV

We started from the beginning to end and repeatedly re-did whatever moves we were lagging on or just didn’t understand entirely until we danced it perfectly in sync with very few complications. I laughed at the end when Aureole fell after the finishing spin move to her and did the final pose while sitting. We laughed afterwards because we were so tired and sweaty. We looked over to find that Hiyori never left and she watched us for the full four and a half hours that we danced.
“Wow…” Hiyori said, clapping once we were all done.
“Uh, thank you, peasant!” I said bowing to her.
“Guys, that was a good rehearsal… Now, I gave you time to practice. You girls need to go home and take the rest of the day off so that you can prepare yourselves for the music video and your tour.” JYP said walking in the room.

Hiyori immediately hid herself from sight behind the vending machine. A rule here in the ‘trainee paradise’ as I call it so sarcastically, you are graded by points. If you are nice to another member you gain points, if you are disrespectful, you lose points. The greater points you have the more likely you will succeed to stardom. If you are caught talking to one of the higher up kpop stars, like us for example without us acknowledging you first, you will get points deducted. Another thing that is looked down so harshly upon would be fangirling; you will definitely lose points for it. I looked at JYP who was pushing Aureole towards the door.
“Awe… but we didn’t even get to practice our dance in wardrobe… I wanna make sure we can do it!” Aureole said, laughing as she leaned back on JYP making it harder for him to push her.

JYP looked at us with a frown.
“How long are you guys going to practice? You can’t practice forever?” JYP said, giving up on pushing Aureole out of the door.
“Yeah, but we can practice long enough to make it seem like forever!” I laughed, following Aureole.
We headed out of the trainee practice room and walked towards the wardrobe department as we realized that we were being followed. So, I turned around thinking it would be JYP and realized that it was actually Hiyori.
“Oh, hey… why are you following us?” I asked, curiously.
“Can I watch you dance in wardrobe, or help you do your hair or make up with your outfits?” Hiyori asked with a wide, bright smile on her face.

I laughed then turned back to Aureole as she entered the wardrobe area and came out with my wardrobe instead of hers. My outfit was a dark pair of skinny jeans, a tee shirt with a cute turtle on it that read ‘free hugs’ and a jacket vest, as well as a pair of wedge converse and a hair ribbon.
“Hey, what are you doing with my outfit?” I asked her as she was walking towards us.
“I was getting it for you… And no thanks Hiyori, we wouldn’t want you to go through all the time and trouble of doing that for us when we are only going to practice for another hour at the most…” Aureole said, smiling at Hiyori kindly.
“Just hurry up and go get yours so we can practice!” I said, pushing her back.

Aureole just stuck her tongue out at me and went back to get her outfit. Once we got changed, we looked pretty good. Aureole’s outfit was light skinny jeans, a half shirt, some chains here and there, and 4.5 inch wedge sandals. You see, I was supposed to represent the colder side of the song when she deals with winter, and Aureole is supposed to represent the fun warm spring or summer that she spends time with her boyfriend. Then, we did the dance in wardrobe about three different times before we got in trouble by JYP again for staying too long.
“Do I have to have some of the trainees you off the lot?” JYP asked, smiling evilly.
“Yeah, let’s do that. I haven’t had a chance to get a look at the new trainees yet… I might take one under my wing and teach them how to be fabulous…” I replied doing a fabulous pose.

JYP and Aureole started laughing at me until I punched JYP in the arm gently and Aureole did the same, though for no reason. We laughed and headed out. This time, we really were heading out, so we took off our wardrobes and put them back where we found them, then headed home to rest. Once we got home, we found an angry ex-manager sitting on our doorstep.
“So… you girls think you can hide from me behind that stupid JYP forever? Well, I just sent a text to my friend at the news crew whom is on her way here right now!” Dara said laughing manically.
“You didn’t…” We both said wide eyed.
“I did…” Dara said pointing to a speeding van coming around the corner.

Aureole looked at Dara angrily and picked her up by the hem of her shirt.
“You want to be a hob knocker and tell everyone where we live, I’m going to be a douche and tell everyone your secrets… You know, the one where I walked in on you…” Aureole said, smiling evilly.
“Uh… when? I don’t remember that?” Dara said nervously.
“Aureole put her down, there are cameras…” I whispered, waving my hand at her.
“You’re lucky this time, call them off and tell them you lied that this is your house… or I will tell your secret right here, every single one of them on live TV.” Aureole said, smiling evilly still.
“You know what, my secret is nothing compared to losing my job…Hey, everybody, this is where Polar Opposites live!” Dara yelled looking at the camera, smiling viciously.

JYP pulled up in his van immediately afterwards and had one of his body guards tackle her to the ground. She screamed and started kicking frantically, although it helped take the camera off us and onto her. JYP ran over to us and hugged us gently. He looked over at Dara angrily and looked at his body guards, giving them a nod as they threw Dara into the back of the van they arrived in where a police officer had been waiting.
“Are you girls okay? I knew she was crazy but I didn’t think she would ever do something like this. I will fix this somehow, but until then I am going to relocate you girls in order to keep you safe. It was a live broadcast and had over a million viewers.” JYP said, hugging us again.
“There is nowhere else we can go though? We don’t have any parents anymore…remember?” I said, looking to the ground.
“I remember… that horrible accident… I am so sorry. That is why, I am going to take you girls under my wing…” JYP said, happily smiling as a black Hyundai drove up slowly.

We looked at JYP confusingly as he pushed us towards the car.
“Go ahead and wait for me in the car, I will be back after taking care of this…” JYP said, walking away.
We watched JYP walk toward the news casters and put his hand up in the camera yelling to turn it off. The camera man immediately dropped the camera towards the ground and stood back while JYP tore a new butthole into the news lady. I have never seen JYP this mad at a lady before. He even raised his voice at her, usually he just tries to sweet talk her with his charming good looks, but maybe this time it really made him mad because whatever happens with Dara will fall back on him, as well as everyone finding out where we live. Though, I have still never seen him this angry before, especially at a woman.
“Do you think he is this mad because it had to deal with us?” Aureole asked, curiously.
“I don’t know… he did say he was going to take us under his wing…” I replied, smiling.

Next thing we knew, JYP entered the car and sat beside Aureole while looking at me.
“Driver, take us home.” JYP said, smiling at us.
“Wait… as in?” Aureole started.
“Your home!” We both finished, smiling and bouncing happily.
“Yes… now calm down!” He replied laughing.
“How can we be calm, we finally get to see where Unkie J lives!” Aureole said, laughing.
“Yes, and you get the rest of the surprise when we get there…” He replied, smiling as he hugged Aureole and me both.

He nodded at the driver smiling in which the driver muffled words into a walky-talky on his shoulder and sped up. We sat there excitedly, awaiting the big beautiful house of JYP. Although, in order for us to get there, he said we had to close our eyes completely but then he laughed and shook us gently saying he was only kidding and that he could trust us not to tell anyone.
“Don’t be so mean… Unkie J, I believed you…”Aureole whined, punching JYP playfully in the arm.
“Hey, Look. We are almost there…” He said pointing out the window at a house on the right.
We drove a little ways further and then instead of turning down the drive way of the large house he pointed too, we turned left and drove to a completely different house, though just as big, if not bigger.
“Woah…” Aureole and I said in unison.
“Its so beautiful…” We both said, yet again in unison.
“Okay, you guys have to stop doing that…” JYP said, backing away slowly.
His house was so beautiful. It was a large house made up of mostly windows with a seven foot tall red-brown privacy fence surrounding it. The pool was just a giant pond looking thing with a deck that lead out to it. The house was tall, probably two or three stories with giant glass windows practically making up the entire walls. And the porch had an outdoor living room on it, furniture wise.

JYP looked at us and laughed, then pushed Aureole’s jaw shut.
“I figured you’d be impressed but not that impressed…” JYP laughed, as the car stopped.
“Here, the maidens are awaiting you…” The chauffeur said, opening our car door.
“Wow…” I said, looking around the place.
The rooms were somewhat offset of each other causing it to have the most unnatural architectural structure in this area that I have seen. Though, it was very beautiful to the eye and breathtaking sure, I was a little scared going inside of it. I felt like I was in a giant glass box; which isn’t helpful for me because I am very claustrophobic, well slightly. It depends on the situation, but back to the house. It was wonderfully huge, gorgeously decorated, and very well thought of.

The house was so pretty and not at all what I had expected it to be, I was definitely in awe of it.
“Go on inside and the maids will tell you what your next surprise is…” JYP said, smiling happily.
“Why aren’t you coming?” I asked, suspiciously.
“Simple, I don’t want to get attacked when you find out what the surprise is…” JYP said, laughing as he headed towards the outdoor furniture set.
“Ugh, fine… where are these maids… whoa…” Aureole said, pointing to a small group of girls walking towards us.
Each girl had her hair up in a bun or pony tail and was dressed in a black short sleeved, form fitting tee shirt with a knee length pencil skirt while wearing a cute white ascot around their neck. As well as each girl had a pretty white bow at the top front of her bun or pony tail. They were cutely dressed and honestly it was no surprise to me that they were dressed like that, I mean, after all, they work for JYP.

I turned around and looked at him with a ‘doesn’t surprise me’ look and he smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.
“It figures that you would have them dress this way…” I said, laughing as he blushed.
“Hey, it was either that or an awkward traditional wear. I let them pick.” JYP replied, looking at the water.
“We like this look… especially around JYP…” One of the maids said, smiling innocently.
“Of course you do…” Aureole replied rolling her eyes.