Chapter 13

Idolicious

Mikasa’s POV

After recording was over with Aureole, the director apparently let her go home but since he didn’t like my acting or how I look in certain scenes; I had to stay and continue working until he was satisfied. I also had to re-film my duet with Shou because the director said that we did a good job but there wasn’t much chemistry between us and that our dance wasn’t charismatic enough. Since Aureole was sent home early, I had nobody that I could ask for help or advice so I was forced into re-doing the dance and singing over and over again. I noticed that the entire Alice Nine group was still at the studio but was confused as to why, so I walked to Shou and asked.
“Why are you guys still here?” I asked, curiously.
“Well, we have to record the back track instrumental before we can leave. As well as perfect the dance so that we make the director happy with us.” Shou said, hanging his head towards the end.
“Don’t feel bad, Its always like this when it comes to Aureole and me. The director likes her better but she is a better actor than me, so it just comes so natural to her. I have to give it my all and try my best, but I still end up failing.” I replied, frowning.

Shou’s eyes turned apologetic and he looked at the ground, as if he was trying hard not to look me in the face. I laughed it off and just shrugged my shoulders.
“Its alright. Let’s get back to work so we can get this over with.” I replied, turning to walk away.
As I began to walk on set, the director called me over and began to point things out on the camera that I messed up or shots that needed to be fixed. I paid close attention to his words and learned a few helpful things to help me fix my mistakes.
“Did you get all that?” The director asked, smiling.
“Ne, I did.” I nodded before heading back to the set.
The music played and I danced and sang my heart out, trying hard to fix my mistakes as I went along, getting more and more anxious as my duet with Shou came closer and closer.

Aureole’s POV

I layed on my stomach burying my face in the pillows as I stretched my arms above my head and let out a deep breath.
“Fine, Give me a second and I’ll be right back…” L laughed rubbing a hand on my shoulder.
I turned my head and watched him go through a door in the back of his room. As he came back a couple seconds later, I stuck my tongue out at him and relaxed my face on my hands as he walked over to me with something in his hand. He sat it on the nightstand next to the bed and then started to my shirt.
“Yah, watch your hands, sir…” I say, wiggling a bit.
“Just stay still. I’m a professional.” L replied, laughing as he continued to take off my shirt.
He slid my corset thing up and made me take it off as well, then undid my bra strap but left my bra on simply pushing the straps aside.
“I feel like you are tricking me into something…” I laughed, pulling his blanket to make a pillow over his pillow.
“I’m simply doing as I was told, Aureole.” L said, pouring stuff on his hands from the bottle.

L touched my skin and I jumped a little from the cold causing L to laugh at me as he continued what he was doing. I layed happily with a smile on my face as L gently massaged my back and shoulders.
“You really are a professional…” I said, closing my eyes.
“Ne, but only for you…” L whispered in my ear as he massaged my shoulders.
I turned my head and kissed him then he leaned back up and continued to massage my back. After about twenty minutes, L stopped massaging my back and hooked my bra back in place.
“Yah, why did you stop? That felt nice…” I asked, turning over to look at him.
I wrapped myself up in his blanket so that when I rolled over, my body was covered from his eyes which caused L to laugh at me.
“You know, I was the one who dressed you this morning…” L said, laughing as he sat on the edge of the bed.
“Ne, but that was this morning and this is now.” I replied, smiling as he layed back on my legs.

L closed his eyes and rested his head on his hands as I pulled my feet up to me. As I did this, L grabbed my leg and began to take off my shoes.
“I forgot to take off your shoes. I bet they are uncomfortable.” L apologized by rubbing my feet as he took off my shoes.
“Stop it…” I couldn’t help but laugh when he touched the middle of my foot.
L gave me a devilish look as he took off my other shoe then started tickling the bottom of my feet causing me to kick and flail my feet trying to get away. I curled up into a ball and hid my feet in the covers so that he couldn’t get to them, then L used the covers to his advantage and pulled my feet straight by pulling the covers down and revealed my face.
“No cheating. You can’t hide behind my blankets, this is my realm. I will always win here, Aureole.” L said, smirking as he pinned me down.

I couldn’t fight back since I was tangled up in the blanket from kicking and flailing so L used that to his advantage and held me down with the covers.
“Yah, who’s cheating now, hmm?” I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.
“Not  me…see?” L replied, unraveling me from the blankets.
L removed the blankets that were wrapped around me but instead, layed directly on top of me and pulled the blankets over the both of us before he hovered over me again.
“You naughty little devil…” I laughed, pushing on his shoulder.
“I haven’t done anything…yet.” L replied, with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes as L leaned down to kiss me and wrapped my arms around his neck to hold him close to me. He smiled on my lips as I did this and ran a hand through my hair, then trailed butterfly kisses down my neck to my collarbone. I ran one of my hands down his chest and then grabbed the bottom of shirt as I pulled it back up. L sat up and pulled off his shirt as soon as he noticed this and laughed when I winked at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck once again and pulled him back down to me, capturing his lips in mine, nipping at his top lip. I moved one of my hands up to his hair and ran my fingers through it multiple times as he moved his kisses down my stomach and back up to my mouth. I waited for an opening and pushed L over so that I could hover over him and started nipping at his collarbone and across his chest as he grabbed hold of my hair gently when I bit him a bit too hard.

L pushed me up so that I was straddling his waist as he looked at me with a smile while he ran his hands down my side, stopping at my hips.
“You are so beautiful…” L stared into my eyes and slowly pulled me back to him, never once breaking eye contact.
“I can’t help that…” I snorted back with a giggle.
L laughed and pulled me down into a tight hug. I relaxed in his arms and layed my head on his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair.
“I’m so glad we are together…” L whispered, just above a mumble before kissing my head.
“Me too…” I whispered back.
I felt L’s chest heighten then lower as he released a deep breath and then squeezed me tighter, forcing me closer to him.

We layed together for about an half an hour then I pushed away from him so I could get a shower and a snack because I was getting kind of hungry.
“Would you like me to take you upstairs to take a bath or would you rather take a shower?” L asked, curiously as he sat up as well.
I sat on the edge of the bed and tilted my head trying to decide which I wanted as L raised my hands and adjusted my shirt, then zipped it back in place leaving my corset off. 
“I want a bath, in my bathroom. Take me there…” I whined, pawed at the air with my arms and legs.
“What, do you want a piggy back ride?” L asked, putting his butler shirt and coat back on.
“Ne…” I replied, giving him my pouty lip and puppy eyes.
L laughed and rolled his eyes as he crouched sown in front of me so I could climb onto his back. AS soon as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and leaned forward, He stood up and grabbed my thighs to hold me up in place.

We walked out of the room and down the hallway and headed up the stairs in which we were stopped at the top of the stairs by Scott, the annoying chauffeur.
“Excuse me, where did you two just come from?” He asked, pointing a finger at the both of us.
“Who gave you the right to interrogate me? You don’t need to worry about it and if you keep this up, I’ll talk to Unkie J about how much longer you will be working he…” Before I could get out the word here, L bounced me so that he could get a better grip and cut me off.
“We came from the recording studio, now Scott if you remember correctly, this is your boss as well since she is a relative of Master JYP. Please do not harass her in her whereabouts unless you have permission to do so from Master JYP.” L replied in a stern voice.
“Who gave you permission to talk out of place, you troublemaker butler.” Scott replied, sticking his nose in the air.
“I did, Scott. This is my personal assistant and my butler. He does as he is told by me, his boss, so therefore, if anybody is out of place it’s you. I will be sure to let JYP know about your attitude towards me.” I replied, mocking his name.
The chauffeur’s eyes got wide for a second, then he looked away from us with his nose still in the air.
“Start packing your things tonight, as you will be moved out of this house tomorrow.” I replied.
“Wh-what?” Scott replied, shocked.

L bowed to him and pushed him slightly aside and we walked past him as he stood in astonishment. Once we had made it all the way up to my room, I laughed, thinking about the look on Scott’s face when I told him to pack his things. L looked at me with a disappointed look and I shut my mouth and wandered over to my dresser to find some pjs or something to put on once I got out of the bath.
“That was kind of harsh of you, don’t you think?” L asked, tilting his head towards me.
“Aniyo. If we keep him on edge, then he won’t be on our backs as much. I won’t actually fire him unless he does something to be fired for…” I replied, smiling sweetly.
“Ah, good thinking. Hold his job over his head because that’s not mean at all…” L laughed, flicking my forehead.
“Ow… you’re the one that called me a little devil, I was living up to your standards…” I laughed back, rubbing my forehead.

L shook his head and chuckled as I grabbed my clothes and headed towards the bathroom, snapping my fingers behind me to signify that he should follow.  As we made our way into the bathroom, I closed the door behind us as L walked over to the towel rack and grabbed a towel and wash rag for me. I walked over to him and turned my back to him so that he could undo all the zippers. Once all the zippers were ped, I removed my hands, allowing my shirt to fall to the ground and started to pull off my shorts. As I started to pull them down, L grabbed my hands and stopped me then grabbed my arms and untied the angel sleeves and let them fall to the ground first, before he began to pull my shorts down. I spun L around so his back faced me as I sat on the edge of the tub and the water.
“Let me prepare the bath for you…” L said, standing me to my feet, then sitting me down on a stool he pulled out from the corner.
“Well, you are the butler after all…” I replied, crossing my legs in satisfaction as I waited.

I watched L patiently as he adjusted the water and the dug something out of the cabinet in the back. He walked over to me and waved a bottle in my face.
“It’s your favorite…” He said, pouring some into the water as the tub filled up.
“You know, I’ve met you a hundred times before when you would follow JYP around at the office, but its strange that you know more about me than I do you…” I smirked.
“What do you mean?” L asked, confused.
“I never told you my favorite, and Unkie J doesn’t know either. So, how did you find out? I have only told a few other people up until now and I am sure that you were not one of them.” I asked, raising an eyebrow.
L just simply smiled but remained silent as he put the bottle back in the cabinet. Although, there used to be a butler when I first started to work with JYP who had instantly taken me under his wing and treated me kindly, helping me with anything and everything I needed. He was much cuter and not as masculine as L, but this was about three years ago.
“Wait, were you the butler that helped me so often when I first joined the JYP Nation?” I asked, curiously, pointing at him as I spoke.
“You mean, you didn’t know that was me?” L asked, pretending to be hurt.

I stared at him in shock and thought back to how many more times we have met than I thought. That butler used to sneak me snacks when JYP got mad at me and made me work through lunch as well as when I fell or collapsed on set from either exhaustion or tripping over my heels, he would nurse me back to health. That butler watched over me like an older brother and would allow me to use him as a pillow to sleep in between filming videos or cover me up when I fell asleep on the couch with his coat which usually got him scolded by JYP for being too friendly with me.
“So, is that why JYP was really skeptical on letting you be my personal butler when I first moved in? Did JYP know that you were the one who took care of me when I first joined the agency too?” I asked, curiously.
“Ne, He knew. I knew as well, which is why I was so friendly with you at first.” L replied, smiling as he turned the water to the tub off.
The tub was already three quarters full of water and one quarter full of bubbles so I stood up and walked towards the bath.

As I walked next to the bath tub, I unclasped my bra after spinning L around so his back was facing me, then took off my underwear, quickly getting in the tub and sinking down before L turned around. Though, before I sunk down into the water fully, I held my hair up so that it wouldn’t get wet and tied it with a hair tie I got off my wrist. As I was putting my hair in a bun on top my head, L turned around and pulled the stool over next to the tub and sat down then reached for the radio remote. The radio clicked on and was turned down enough so that we could hear each other talking, but anybody outside the bathroom could only hear the music.
“So, the only one who didn’t know was me? I mean, when I first met you, I instantly felt like I’ve known you for years but I didn’t actually think that I knew you for years.” I said to myself.
“That’s why I was so happy when you agreed to let me be your personal butler. It was a joke at first because I thought you would remember me, but you didn’t. It made me kind of sad when you didn’t remember me…” L replied, frowning.
“I’m sorry I didn’t know who you were at first. I guess you gave me a lot of signs to let me know that it was you, but I never caught on to any of them until now.” I whimpered, sinking into the water up to my chin.

L smiled and patted my head gently as he put a red and black devil rubber duck in the water. I laughed after blowing it across the surface of the water.
“Why do you think I did what I did when you pulled me upstairs and we moaned against the door to make JYP angry. I thought you recognized me from that, we used to do that to JYP when we were younger just to torment him and the other male butlers who had a thing for you.” L laughed, reminiscing the good times we had.
“Oh yeah, I remember that! That was when we accidentally got locked in the cellar when I was sneaking wine to my dressing room at the studio. I was trying to get a bottle on the top and fell knocking us both over when you tried to steady me. JYP was so mad when he opened the door to find me on top of you.” I said, both of us laughing at the memory.
“My favorite memory is when you found me that night on the roof, when JYP stayed at your house since it was closer to work for him. We stayed out all night looking at the stars together.” L smiled.

I looked at the water and played with the bubbles as I thought about all the times we were actually together in the past compared to the things we had done in the present.
“I remember we woke up that morning, cuddled together on the roof because it was so cold, and one of the maids locked us out on accident forcing us to remain there until they cleaned the next morning and saw us.” I replied, reaching for the rag next to the tub.
L handed me the rag and laughed at the memory, while I laughed remembering the face that the maid made when I had explained to her what happened.
“That was pretty great though. I miss those times we would sneak off after a rehearsal or before dinner when we would hide in the closets or in a locked up room away from JYP. We were such trouble makers together back then…” L said, chuckling.
“Well, I mean, we pretty much do that…” I laughed, pointing to the locked bathroom door.
“That’s true…” L replied, kissing me cheek before he stood up.

I watched him confused as he walked towards the door, wondering what he was going to do next when the lights were dimmed and he lit some candles that instantly filled the room with relaxing aromatic scents. He sat back down next to me on the stool ad smirked at me.
“What are you up to?” I asked, narrowing my eyes as I sank down in the water further.
“Nothing, I am just trying to give you a relaxing bath is all. Is that a problem, should I not do that?” L asked, frowning.
“Give me a shoulder massage and I might forgive you…” I replied, sitting up so my shoulders were out of the water.
He laughed and moved his stool behind me, then began to massage my shoulders gently as I popped my neck and relaxed.
“See, this is nice…” I sighed, laying my head back.
“Yeah, so is the view you just gave me…” L laughed, looking away from me.
“What?” I asked, confused as I looked down.

As I looked down, I noticed that when I moved to pop my neck and moved in the water, I had pushed the bubbles a bit further away from my body revealing my bare chest under the water. I gasped and quickly pulled the bubbles back to me as I raised a hand to L and covered his mouth.
“You are to say nothing about this to no one…” I demand as L just laughs behind my hand as he continues to massage my shoulders.
“I wasn’t going to say anything to anybody any way. So, I guess you are safe… but now I have something to black mail you with, so this could be an advantage to me.” L replied evilly.
“You better not!” I said loudly, turning around to face him with an angry glare.
Though, as I turned around, I splashed out water to which L put an arm in front of his face to shield himself from getting wet. He laughed and pointed towards the water to which I released that I had flashed him again. So, after smacking him on the shoulder, I forced him to turn away from me then grabbed the towel and stepped onto the bath mat before wrapping myself up in it.
“Are you done already?” L asked, turning to face me after a few minutes.
I nodded in compliance then he walked over to the counter top and grabbed my clothes, holding them out to me as he stood beside me.

Rolling my eyes as he bowed like a normal butler would, I grabbed my underwear from the pile and slipped them on underneath my towel, then put my bra on over my towel and once I got it clasped in the back, I pulled the towel out from underneath. L held out his arm and I hung the towel on his elbow as he handed me my tank top. I noticed that as soon as I handed him the towel and took my tank top, he tossed that towel in the bin and returned to his position. I laughed and slid it on, then reached for my shirt when L strategically brought it away from my grasp and slipped it over my head.
“Yah!” I smacked him on the chest then put my arms through the sleeves.
“What? I was helping, that’s what I’m here for right?” L retorted chuckling as he pulled my shirt down.
The shirt I was wearing was long enough so that I didn’t have to wear pants since it dropped down to around my mid-thigh. L stood back and looked at me, his eyes scanning me up and down as he teased me.
“You better not dress like that around the others…” L said, spinning me in a circle as he hugged me tightly in his arms.

I just rolled my eyes as I pushed away from him, then unlocked the bathroom door and headed into my room to put all my jewelry back. I layed on my bed and the tv in front of it on the wall, then yelled for L.
“Find me a movie to watch then make me popcorn.” I demanded smiling as cute as I could manage.
“Ugh, fine… but only if I get to watch it with you…” L suggested, narrowing his eyes.
“Well duh…” I replied throwing a pillow at him.
“Then, I will be back with some popcorn milady.” L replied, bowing with a smirk after throwing the pillow back.
I watched him as he left the room and remained laying on my bed in silence as I waited for him to return, retreating under a thin blanket.

Even though Mikasa and I moved in so suddenly, its already been about a month and a half since we have been here. After the third week of us being here, JYP told us that Alice Nine would be staying with us. We knew the first week that we moved in that we were going to have a tour with them but we weren’t told when it was they were coming. L has been at my side for so long, that when he offered to be my personal butler, it just felt so natural to say yes. Now that he is with me more frequently, I am starting to remember the fun days of the past that we had together. Back then, I started to fall in love with him, he was so kind, thoughtful and caring and was always right there whenever I needed somebody for whatever reason. When the director gave me my first harsh criticism, L was there to hold me when I cried that night and was always there to congratulate me when I did a good job. I do have feelings for him now though, separate from what I felt before, I might be falling for him again.

Though, I still have a place in my heart for Alice Nine ever since I first discovered them, but the place in my heart that L occupied many years ago has gradually been growing ever since.
“I made buttered popcorn milady and I know how you like Edgar Allen Poe, so I picked a horror movie.” L said, bowing as he entered my room.
“You know me so well…” I laughed, pulling away from my thoughts.
L closed the door behind him, then dimmed the lights after handing me the popcorn and putting in the movie. I lifted the blanket so he could sit next to me under it, and put the popcorn between us. I cuddled up to L as he put his arm around my waist and played the movie.

As I rested my head on his shoulder, I felt my consciousness slowly fading as the movie began to play. I put my arm across L’s stomach and he sank a little further onto the bed so we were practically laying down, then pulled me closer to him. As I cuddled up to him and got comfortable, L pulled the blanket up further to cover me up and relaxed his hand over mine.
“I’m getting tired… but I wanted to watch the movie.” I yawned quietly.
“I know, Aureole, I know. You need to rest more than you need to watch the movie. Go ahead and sleep baby girl.” L said, brushing my hair softly before returning his arm around my waist.
I slowly drifted off to sleep as L brushed his fingers through my hair gently and after he kissed me on the forehead, I was out.

JYP’s POV

Although, I do think the director is being a bit too harsh on Mikasa, I do agree that she could do a little bit better on the duet. I don’t understand why he keeps making her redo her solo. We finally finished with Mikasa’s part at around eight-thirty. Looking around, I seemed to have left my notebook at home, so I decided to go home with Mikasa to pick it up and come back. Once we got to the house, I decided to check up on Aureole and L since they have been by themselves for so long. I quietly headed up the steps to Aureole’s room and counted to three before I opened the door. The lights were slightly dimmed and the tv had been left on, but realizing the room was too quiet, I scanned around until my eyes landed on the bed.
“Aw, I would be mad at them if it wasn’t so cute…” I whispered, staring at the two of them.

Aureole was covered by the blanket, cuddled up to L who had his arm around her waist and their hands on top of the other, resting on L’s stomach. Aureole’s head was gently resting on L’s chest while he had rested his head on the pillow, looking towards the door.  I walked over to turn off the tv and accidentally kicked something on the floor which made a loud noise. Immediately looking up at the bed to make sure I didn’t wake them, L stirred gently and looked up at me. He smiled, then brought a finger to his lips and shushed quietly. I narrowed my eyes at him and gave him an ‘touch her and I’ll kill you look’ and he chuckled quietly and layed his head back on the pillows. Aureole stirred slightly but only latched on to L tighter and buried her face deeper. L raised his hands while she did this and then waited for her to quit moving before he dropped his arms around her again, though, as I watched her face when he did, Aureole smiled and squeezed him tighter.

I ignored it for now and continued turning off the tv. As I began to leave the room, I turned back and looked at L who moving popcorn off the bed and onto the night stand.
“Be sure to wake her up when Alice Nine come back…” I whisper, only loud enough so L could hear.
L nodded to say that he understood and then closed his eyes again. I frowned but left the room, pulling the door shut behind me. I told Mikasa that I would be home later and that she should get some rest before Alice Nine came home and she happily agreed.
“Just got to get my notebook, then its back to the studio…” I mumbled, making my way to the recording studio in the basement.
I got everything I needed and double checked before heading back to the studio to finish up filming for the night.

Mikasa’s POV

I get annoyed by the fact that everything Aureole does is perfect in the eyes of that director just because he thinks she is cute. Don’t get me wrong, she is really good at what she does, but the director treats her like the greatest actor in the world and treats me like an amateur. It took me about four times for my solo until the director said that it would be good enough for the final cut and seven times for the duet; claiming that Shou and I didn’t have enough charisma in the shot.
“Are you okay?” Henry asked as I climbed into bed.
“Yeah, I’m just tired is all…” I replied, slapping on a smile.
“Mikasa, I have known you for like three or four years now, I know that smile is fake so tell me what is on your mind before I have to force it out of you…” Henry replied, sitting on the edge of the bed next to me.

Confused about Henry knowing me for three to four years, I looked at him with my head tilted as he laughed.
“You remember back when you first started with JYP’s agency? I was that obnoxious teenage butler that followed JYP around with my troublemaker partner.” Henry said, smiling at the flashback.
“Oh, yeah. I remember you! You were the one who helped me come up with pranks to pull on JYP. And that one night we got locked in the green house because of a careless maid.” I replied, smirking.
“That was a fun night…” Henry replied, smirking as he winked at me.
“Yah, who said you could bring that up now… it was a one night stand because I was cold and wet from the rain outside… We took cover in there during the storm.” I said, sticking my tongue out.
“Yeah, but you were the one who clung to me. And besides, if we didn’t remove our clothes then we would have gotten sick, it was you who brought on the rest…” Henry said, pinching my cheek.

As we were talking about memories of the past, I was too embarrassed about the memory to even remember what I was mad at. Though that night, I lost my innocence to him, I have still loved him and never forgotten. There has always been a piece of my heart in the dark depths that remained brightly lit by memories of him and I never realized that it slowly got brighter as I had begun hanging out with Henry. I started to have feelings for him as we were around each other more and more but now that I know he is the same person as back then, I don’t feel as guilty, nor do I feel as bad. The new feelings I have started to combine with the old ones I felt that remained hidden.
“I never forgot that night, those words you whispered so happily to me… ‘Why in the hell do I have to get in the same room as you, you creep.’ I can still hear them.” Henry said, making a joke of the situation.
“Wow… just wow…” I replied, staring at him, trying hard not to laugh.
“What? I could say my favorite part, but I decided to spare your already blushing face some.” Henry smirked.
“Wait, what are you talking about?” I asked, immediately regretting that question.

Henry smirked like the devil and started inappropriate phrases, then his name and laughed mid way through as I pushed him off the bed.
“You ert…” I replied, hiding under the sheets on my bed.
“You’re fault that you asked…” Henry replied, poking the tip of my nose.
I jerked my face back and he laughed as he sat next to me on the bed once again.
“Did I say you could sit on my bed, sir butler?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.
“My apologies, Mistress.” Henry said, moving so that he was sitting on me instead.
“Yah, I’m not the bed.” I whined.
“You said I wasn’t allowed to sit on the bed…” Henry laughed, pinning me down.

I struggled against Henry’s grasp but ended up causing him to lose his balance and fall directly on top of me rather than hovering over me. He laughed when I squeaked as I tried to push him off me but instead hovered over top of me again though this time, having better balance.
“Didn’t think very well did you?” Henry said, smirking as he raised a brow.
“I guess not…” I replied, looking away to hide my smile.
Henry grabbed my face and locked our lips together, holding his hand on my chin so I couldn’t look away even if I wanted too. Though, a few seconds later, I had already given in to Henry’s kiss as he ran a hand through my hair and inserted his tongue into my mouth. I couldn’t help but let out a small moan when he found my sweet spot, which caused him to smile against my mouth and move his hand from my hair to my body. He gradually moved his hand from my shoulder down to my hips and deepened the kiss as he did so.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down closer to me so that was directly on top of me, then slid my hands up his shirt. He broke the kiss for a moment when I touched his abs, assuming because my hands were cold, but kissed me again before trailing kisses along my neck and collarbone. I wrapped my hands around to his back and gently dragged my nails along his skin as one of his hands slid down my thigh and back to grab my . I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and started to slide it up and off but he grabbed my hand to stop me.
“Enough, let’s not go too far in here. You have too many windows, I don’t want you to get I trouble by JYP.” Henry said, rolling off me and sitting next to me.
“Then, why don’t we watch a movie or something?” I suggested, curiously.
“Well, first, you need to take a bath because you are sweaty from dancing earlier.” Henry laughed, getting off the bed.

I watched him disappear towards the bathroom and then return a few moments later with a gentle smile on his lips.
“The bath will be ready soon, I’ll be back in a moment.” Henru said, bowing to me before he left my room.
I sighed but stood and headed for the bathroom anyways, though knowing the bath wouldn’t be ready yet, I casually shed my top clothes on my way to the bathroom. By the time I had gotten to the bathroom, I was wearing my brand underwear, throwing my shirt as I closed the door behind me; I looked back at the trail of clothes I left on the floor. I made my way to the bath tub and stripped the remaining clothing before stepping in.

The water was cold at first, but casually got warmer as I got further in and sat down, the water only covering about three-quarters of my body by this time. As I layed my head on the back of the tub and closed my eyes as the remainder of the tub filled, there was a knock on the door before it opened to reveal Henry. He walked in, closing the door and locking it behind him, then sat next to the tub on the ground.
“You know, I have to clean up that trail of clothes you left right?” Henry laughed, narrowing his eyes.
“Yeah, that would be why I did it…” I smirked.
Henry rolled his eyes, then stood and walked to the cupboard in the corner, returning with a bottle in his hand. Watching Henry closely, I narrowed my eyes as he stood next to the tub looking down at me. He started to pour the bottle’s remnants into the bath and I smiled when I saw pretty blue bubbles forming on the water’s surface. Henry reached by my feet to turn off the water so the tub would not overflow and then reached a hand in the water and began to stir it around, causing more bubbles to form.
“Sorry, but I think it best for the both of is if your body is covered, since we just got done doing what we just did out there… I don’t know if I could control myself seeing you.” Henry smirked, acting dramatic.

I looked away to hide my blushing face and splashed my hands to create more bubbles in order to cover more of the water’s surface. Henry laughed and sat back down next to the tub, resting his back against it, facing away from me.
“You’re so cute sometimes…” He mumbled, looking towards me over his shoulder.
“I can’t help it… I’m just naturally cute, it’s a blessing and a curse.” I laughed, splashing some water on him.
“Yah, watch it mam. The more water you get on me, the more I will have to take my clothes off so that I won’t get sick…” He replied, turning around to point a finger at me.
“Then, quit doing that.” I replied, sticking my tongue out at him.
“Doing what? I’m not doing anything, I’m being a good boy…” Henry smirked.
“Ne, so what? Go away… I want to bathe in peace…” I replied, splashing water toward him but not on him.

Henry laughed, then put a hand on my head, then running his fingers through my hair, I was caught off guard when he dunked me under the water.
“Yah! Now my hair is all wet?” I whined, frowning as I shook my head like a dog.
Henry covered his face with his arms and laughed the whole time.
“You know, I’m gonna have to take my shirt off now since you soaked it in your hair water…” Henry laughed as he slowly ed his shirt.
“What are you trying to do, a ? Just take it off and go.” I laughed, waving a hand at him.
“You know, you are just mean…” Henry replied, throwing his shirt at me.
I caught his shirt before it hit the water, then stood up and wrapped it around me.
“I’m done taking a bath, I can’t take a bath in peace so I’m just not gonna.” I replied, stepping out of the bath tub.
“You are trying to kill me aren’t you? You look so adorable in my clothes…” Henry whined.
Henry smirked and winked at me, then bit his lip as he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me into a deep kiss. I laughed as I reached for a towel and wrapped it around me as he played with my hair.

Once I was dry, I walked into my room, Henry right behind me, and got some pjs out of my dresser. I pushed a button on my wall and the curtains on my window started to close, blocking out the sun in half of my room. I hid behind the curtain so that nobody outside could see in and dropped the towel after putting on some underwear, then put on a bra and a pair of dark blue shorts to go with the long black button up shirt I had stolen from Henry. I threw the towel at Henry who immediately took it in the bathroom after picking up my trail of clothes, and put it in the dirty clothes bin.
“Are you actually going to sleep in that?” Henry asked, pointing at me with a smirk.
“I didn’t feel like taking it off after I just spent all that time putting it on…” I replied sassily.
I walked over to my bed and got comfy in the sheets as I the tv and put it on the cinema channel. I managed to find a few good movies that I liked playing in a row so I left it on that channel and then looked at Henry who stared at me blankly.
“What? Aren’t you coming to watch them too?” I asked, raising the covers beside me.

Henry shook his head at the ground as he walked towards me and layed on the bed beside me. I waited for him to get comfortable then gladly made my way to his side and used him as a pillow.
“Yah, who said that I was a pillow?” Henry asked, raising his arms above his head.
“I did, sir butler. Now stay still, I’m trying to watch a movie.” I retorted as I turned up the tv a bit.
Henry just chuckled as he dropped his arms, placing one around my waist and the other one next to him. By the time that first movie was over, Henry had already fallen asleep next to me, so I pulled the blanket up on us further and snuggled closer to him. Closing my eyes, I squeezed Henry like a teddy bear and drifted off to join him in dreamland.

 

Yeah! Longest chapter yet I think? hehe, you're welcome... but don't expect this too often. I did it since it is after christmas adn close to new years. Enjoy it! Love yah!