~Chapter 3

Idolicious

JYP’s POV

I am really grateful that the girls finally got to come over and hang out today. I have been dreaming of the day my little girls would come home. I just hope they don’t get mad at me for putting them on babysitting service for a while after the video shoot tomorrow. Oh well, I am just glad they are here and that we get to finally spend time together as a family. I have never really had a family before, I mean besides my Appa and my Umma. I always wanted to have kids, although due to my constant busy schedule I haven’t been able to get out much and find someone I want to love. So, when I first met the girls was a terrible accident, but I think we were fated to meet that day. I took them in under my wing and they have been like daughters to me ever since. I am so glad we are as close as we are.

Some managers or company owners and presidents usually don’t have many details about their employees outside of the company but I know almost everything about my girls. As well as most of their secrets because they usually let me in on the secrets that they have. We really are like a family if you think about it. I mean, sometimes I wonder if the girls even notice or remember that I am not really their uncle. It makes me extremely happy though that the girls are close enough to me that we can drop formalities and call each other nicknames and stuff. I think that is really cool, and I can’t wait to see their faces when I tell them the surprise tomorrow that I don’t even know if they know they have a surprise for them tomorrow.

I walked to my room after helping Aureole with the bubbles in her tub and layed down in my bed as a maid walked in and started taking off my shoes for me.
“Can you send L in here for a minute please, next time you see him?” I asked, smiling sweetly at the maid.
“Of course, sir JYP.” She replied, bowing to me before leaving.
I got myself comfortable in bed and tucked myself in under the covers. I placed my hands behind my head, intertwining my fingers and thinking to myself while staring at the ceiling. I really hope the girls like who I paired them up with on tour.
“Yes, sir JYP?” L said, walking in bowing.

L had a slight smirk on his face meaning he did something but I don’t know what.
“Why did you tell Aureole that you would be her very own personal butler without my permission first?” I asked, still looking up at the ceiling.
“Oh, well, I figured that I would be the one to serve her anyhow, so I might as well. What harm can it do, sir JYP?” L asked, bowing to me again.
“The harm is that if you touch my daughter I will fire you and send you to jail for ion.” I said, pointing a finger at him.
“Yes, sir JYP… I will not touch your daughter…” L said, bowing to me again.
“Good, now wherever your best friend is, tell him the same thing…” I said, waving my hand to dismiss him.
“Yes, sir JYP…” L replied, bowing once again before leaving my room.
I layed down and closed my eyes, praying to god that my girls wouldn’t fall under the spells and charms of the troublemaker butlers. I know they like to manipulate girls into getting what they want.

Mikasa’s POV

I walked with Aureole up stairs but we split ways when we went to go our own separate rooms. I walked into my room and smiled at how big it was, not at all what I was used to. I walked over and flopped into the large waterbed, bouncing along with the waves. I waited for them to calm down before getting under the covers just to be tucked in by my butler.
“Cool, is there anything you don’t do?” I asked, curiously.
“Plenty of things, but whatever you ask, I’ll do so. but off the top of my head, nothing…” He replied smiling.
“Make sense… So, can you tell me a story before going to bed?” I asked, acting like a little kid.
“Sure, any specific story you’d like?” He asked, smiling sweetly at me.
“Not really, just anything.” I replied, playing with my covers.

My butler walked over to the edge of my bed and sat down.
“Are you a fan of Edgar Allen Poe?” He asked, smiling that same smile.
“Yes, actually I enjoy his poems a lot. He was a very talented man.” I replied, smiling back.
“I agree…” He replied before starting the story of the Tell-Tale Heart.
It was a good story, one of my favorites actually. I was highly impressed the most when he just told it to me straight from memory.
“Oh, by the way butler. What is your name? Or what should I call you besides butler?” I asked, curiously.
“You can call me Henry if you’d like.” Henry replied, smiling playfully.
“Okay, cool. Now I can call you henry instead of butler. I hate that word, it’s so weird to say.” I replied.

Henry laughed as he bowed to me before standing, then bowing to me again.
“Anything else I can do for you before I leave?” Henry asked curiously.
“Nope, I just want to sleep.” I replied, pulling the blanket all the way up to the bottom of my nose.
“Okay, sleep well, mistress.” Henry replied, smiling still, though bowing before he left the room.
Henry left turning out the lights and closing the door to my room though there was a small light in the corner of my room that illuminated everything just to make out what the object was and I was stuck laying in bed, this early in the night. I was okay with it though, I like sleep. Sleep is one of my best friends in the entire whole world. So, I decided to meet my best friend and closed my eyes hoping to dream of future fun.

I woke up the next morning so much earlier than I wanted to be awake. JYP had Henry wake me up around nine in the morning. I am usually never up until around twelve. Although, we don’t usually have this much stuff planned in one day either.
“Hey, you should make me some bacon…” I said, calling out to Henry before left.
Henry turned around and nodded, bowing to me happily.
“Yes, mistress.” Henry said before walking out.
“Yeah!”  I replied, throwing a fist in the air happily.
I got out of bed, and walked down the hall to Aureole’s room and walked in to see if she was up yet. I walked in to find her Butler, gently rubbing her cheek while shaking her shoulder gently to wake her.
“Don’t wake her up like that, you weirdo… Here, let me do it. You might want to stand back…” I said, smiling evilly.

I reached down and grabbed both of Aureole’s shoulders then shook her viciously and ran and hid behind her butler. She sat up as if she was a vampire rising up from a coffin, and looked around the room angrily trying to find who woke her.
“Who woke me up?”  She asked demonically.
I stepped out from behind her butler and pointed to him smiling.
“Sis, I think he did it…” I replied, pushing him towards her.
She arose out of bed and walked towards him, he backed away slowly with a horrified expression on his face. She grabbed his hand and pulled his towards the bathroom, then turned the shower on, took the sprayer down and sprayed the poor innocent butler and got his entire shirt wet. Although, I don’t think anybody would complain, he was wearing a white button up shirt with a black jacket over top of it and when she got him wet, all the white turned see through.

About that time, Aureole realized what she was doing and immediately turned off the water and dropped the shower head.
“Oh my god, I am so sorry…” She said, grabbing a towel.
Aureole immediately began rubbing the towel on his stomach to help him dry off but stopped when he grabbed her hand and took the towel from her.
“Its okay, I can switch into one of my other uniforms real quick…” He said, starting to his shirt as he turned away from me and Henry.
He turned away from us, though in the process turning directly in front of Aureole. He took off both of his shirts, and handed the soaked white one to Aureole while he put his slightly less soaked black jacket, back on.
“Thank you for holding my wet shirt for me…” He said, bowing to her as he left with it in his hands.

We both started laughing as soon as the butlers left.
“Oh my gosh, his abs though!” I said, just to have my sentence finished by Aureole.
“Were gorgeous? And hard as a rock…” She said, smiling.
We both laughed as JYP walked in, looking at us suspiciously.
“Why are you two laughing?” He asked, curiously.
“Oh, no reason… we are just hungry.” I said, smiling.
“Oh, well then come downstairs and get some food…” He said, grabbing us and pulling us downstairs.

We got downstairs into the dining room and sat down at the same seats we sat in yesterday. Once we were all seated, the kitchen doors opened and the same chef that came out yesterday came out again today announcing that breakfast is now being served.
“Here you are, mistress.” Our butlers said putting the plates in front of us and pouring us a wine glass full of apple juice.
Aureole and I looked at each other and smiled because we found bacon on our plates with eggs. We immediately started devouring the food on our plates until it was all gone, then looked at each other, counting down from three on our fingers. Once we hit one, we put the glass up to our lips and when zero hit, we were chugging. I won, by one second so it was a close call, but I won by far.
“You so cheated…” Aureole said, crossing her arms after putting her cup down.