~Chapter 4

Idolicious

JYP’s POV

I waited until after breakfast before telling the girls that they had to get ready for the music video shoot, then that they had a surprise afterwards. The girls just groaned loudly and walked up stairs to their rooms, assumingly to get ready. I walked to the living room and sat on the couch while waiting for the girls to come down.
“Okay, We’re ready!” They yelled coming downstairs.
Mikasa was in a pair of black skinny jeans with a white tee shirt that fell off her shoulders and chains falling from her hips as well as a couple loose necklaces and a pair of black fingerless lace gloves that stopped at her forearm. Aureole came down in a light colored pair of cut off shorts with a dark red tank top that with chains hanging off her hips as well, only instead of loose necklaces she had on fingerless white lace gloves that stopped at her elbows.

I looked at the two of them and they looked at me confused.
“What?” They asked, curiously, tilting their heads.
“I have been waiting for you guys. Hurry quickly so that we get there and we aren’t late. As well, after you finish your shoot. I have a surprise for you, girls!” I said, happily as I walked over to the door and put my shoes on before leaving the house.
The girls doing that same thing with their shoes, only heading to the car shortly afterwards. We got to the shoot with plenty of time to spare so that director decided that it would be nice to start the shooting earlier so that they can get it done and over with.

The girls had to re-shoot their music video three different times because the back-up dancers messed up the dance and another two because the girls tripped and fell over the back-up dancers as well as the girls taking a break and after their break, the girls were so tired that they tripped over each other due to the back-up dancers again, three more times until the final try. I always said keep trying until you succeed, no matter how many times it takes. It took them eight tries and finally on the ninth try they got through the entire shoot with no problems or complications. The girls walked over to me angrily and grabbed a bottle of water each off the table behind me. Mikasa sat on the ground with Aureole following close behind her.
“They either need to be fired, or sent back to be trainees because they …” Mikasa said, laughing.
“Hey, they were trying…” I replied, scratching the back of my head as one of walked by.

The girl looked at Mikasa and gave her a dirty look, so I waved the director over and made some suggestions on switching out specific dancers next time since most of the time it was her fault anyway.
“Well, now are you girls ready for the surprise that I told you I would have for you after you got done shooting the video?” I asked, smiling happily while I did the jazz hands thing.
“No, I am tired and I want to go home and sleep.” Mikasa stated leaning her head on Aureole’s shoulder.
“Yeah, I agree. I want sleep too…” Aureole said leaning on the table leg beside her.
“Please?” Mikasa whined, pulling on my pants leg like a child.

I laughed at the both of them and stood them up, walking them over to the break room.
“So, You’re favorite J-Rock band is coming to korea so they can tour with you!” I said, happily.
“Gazette is coming to korea so they can tour with us?!” They both yelled excitedly, standing up.
“No… Alice nine… I thought you liked Alice Nine?” I asked, after they looked at me weird.
“You have apparently never been in our house… It’s a combination of Gazette and Alice Nine. Although depending on which room you go in to, depends on which members you’ll see.” Aureole said, putting a finger on her chin to think back.
“Well, for now go home… I have a third surprise waiting for you once you get there…” I said, smiling proudly of the surprise that I had waiting for them when they got home.

I had set it up so that the guys would be just arriving out front; the girls arriving just two minutes behind their arrival.
“Unkie J, can we just sleep all day today? That was a lot of work that I didn’t want to put forth…” Aureole said, whining as she hugged me.
“You can try to sleep but I don’t think you will get very far…” I said, laughing at my maniacal plan.
“Should we take the posters down that we hung up last night?” Mikasa asked, looking at me abruptly.
“Wait, you hung up your posters too?” Aureole said, smiling as they high fived each other.
“What? When did you even get posters to put up in your room?” I asked, confused.
“We stole as many as we could from our house before we left…” Mikasa said evilly smiling.

I just simply shook my head and pointed them towards the door. As we started walking out, the director of the music video called for me.
“Uh, you girls go ahead, I have to take care of this real quick…” I said, waving them onwards to the car.
“Okay… I’m going to sleep in the car on the way home…” Mikasa whined.
“No, you aren’t because you are a douche when you wake up…So, if you fall asleep, I’m not waking you up.” Aureole replied before the door shut behind them.
I walked over to the director who started playing the video and pointed out the parts each time and the fact that each time the girls had to re-do the dance, they tried harder and danced harder, therefore each time getting better and better looking. So, the director was very happy with the final project and wanted to start another album right away. Or have the girls on a random dance show to see how well they do and if they do well enough, he was going to make them professional dancers as well as singers.

Shou’s POV

As soon as I heard that we were going to Korea, I was completely shocked and confused. I mean, I knew we had a weird tour set up but I only knew about the parts in japan. I guess, according to our manager, we are flying to Korea to begin our tour, and then ending our tour in Japan. So, from what I understand we are going to be in Korea for no less than one month.
“Hey, Shou! Can you believe this?” Nao asked walking up behind me.
“No, I didn’t even know about this…” I replied, scratching my head.
“Oh… well we found out who we are going to be touring with from Korea. We are touring with a group from JYP and SM entertainment.” Nao said, smiling as he reached around my shoulders and started typing on the computer in front of me.

I watched closely as the first band he typed in was a girl group from SM called F(x). They weren’t bad actually, I liked them but they weren’t nothing compared to the band he showed me next. He typed in the second band and I could feel my heart skip a beat before the search was even complete. The band name was Polar Opposites. There were only two members total, one had long, wavy, dark brown hair, who I thought was the cutest. Then the other one had long, wavy, dirty blonde hair, she was pretty too though. The video we watched of Polar Opposites was a new released song from their latest album called Cold Winter Escape. The dance was amazingly well choreographed and you could tell that the girls love what they do because you can tell by how they dance that they put all their heart and soul into it.

The video started out with the one who had long, wavy, dark brown hair. It showed the girl as she did a pose to the camera and in fancy letters, popped up with her name that faded out into pixels. Her body was turned cockeye to the camera; though she was looking into the camera lens; and had her right hand on the back of her head and her left hand placed on her waist while slightly arching her back; her right leg straight while her left leg was bent at the knee slightly. She had a cute little smirk while winking at the camera. Her name was Mikasa. She was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with a white tee shirt that fell off her shoulders and chains falling from her hips as well as a couple loose necklaces and a pair of black fingerless lace gloves that stopped at her forearm. Mikasa looked amazing and her dancing was so well matched for her sense of style in the video.
“Okay, just saying but I call dibbs on Mikasa so far!” I shouted, just loud enough for the guys to hear.

After Mikasa’s picture faded out into pixels, the girl with long, wavy, dirty blonde hair appeared from the scattered pixels and did her pose while her name popped up in fancy letters as well that disappeared in a whirlwind, throwing the pixels everywhere; starting out the video. The girl was standing while she had her left hand to claw at the camera while her right hand was relaxed on her right hip; her legs were straight while her torso leaned heavily to the left while arching her back slightly. She was making a growling face while clawing at the camera. Her name was Aureole. She was wearing a light colored pair of cut off shorts with a dark red tank top that had chains hanging off her hips as well, as having loose necklaces and fingerless white lace gloves that stopped at her elbows. She danced pretty decent for her style in this video, though I am still going to have to favor Mikasa more.
“And I already called dibbs on Aureole. She will be mine…” Nao said, smiling as he watched her dance.

After the music video ended and we sat back on the couch, our manager came in yelling at us.
“I thought I told you guys to start packing! You leave in twenty minutes, hurry up!” He said, slapping us all on the back of the head.
“Hey! You never told us anything!” Hiroto said rubbing the back of his head.
“I told Tora to tell you all!” He replied, forcefully picking us up and sending us towards our room.
“Oh, I thought I told you guys? Oh, wait that’s right, you were too busy into that music video that you weren’t listening to me…” Tora said as him and Saga walked out with suitcases already packed.
“Ugh, you are so mean!” Hiroto said, slowly making his way to the room to pack.
“Move you snail!” I said, pushing him over as I walked through.
“Hey, you could have said excuse me!” Hiroto said tackling me onto the bed.

We all packed our things just in time as our manager walked in two minutes afterwards. He looked at all of us and smiled proudly.
“I knew you guys could do it… Now get out of my sight before you miss your flight!” Our manager said, being nice at first, then once again yelling at us like always.
We all nodded, grabbed our suit cases and headed out the door to the car where we drove to the plane, then loaded our luggage on and sat in first class all the way to Korea. Once we got to Korea, we had to retrieve our bags and get into another vehicle before arriving at the coolest looking mansion ever. I am not even going to describe it due to lack of words on how amazing it was. We got our bags and the driver told us we were to wait in the lounge chairs by the large pond-like pool.

We all sat our bags in a pile by the furniture, then sat down and did as we were told. We waited there and talked for around five minutes before a black sedan with tinted windows drove up and stopped. We stood up and walked to the edge of the patio we were hanging out on and waited to see who it was. We all stared in awe when a beautiful girl stepped out from the car that we saw in the music video earlier. Aureole, I think it was, stepped out, then dragged Mikasa, I think, to the edge of the seat and let her fall out. As we walked over, I noticed that Nao was a little more excited to meet them than we were because he was ahead of the group and almost to Aureole already. I can’t believe we are going to stay in the same house as girls, this honestly shocks me. I noticed that Mikasa started punching towards Aureole when she fell but Aureole kept moving backwards until she bumped into Nao, knocking him over causing everyone to laugh and Mikasa to point and laugh hysterically.
“Payback, douche!” Mikasa said, laughing still.