~Chapter 2

Idolicious

Aureole’s POV

I can’t believe, well I can, but I can’t believe that JYP has his maids dress like this. I mean, the outfits are kind of cute and all but still. I mean, I thought the maids would be older women; not young beautiful girls around our age. The strange thing is though, half of them have characteristics like us. It’s kind of scary, like was it on purpose that they look similar to us, or was it coincidental. I wonder if they will let me have an extra uniform like their so I can play in it?
“Come this way, please. I will show you to your room.” The prettiest maid said pushing us towards the house.
“Hey, paws off!” I said, swatting her hands.
“Sorry… JYP’s orders are to show you to your room and then you are to bathe.” She replied, dropping her hands.

Mikasa looked at the maid angrily and stopped.
“Bathe? We have to take a bath? Excuse me miss, but I am not three, I take showers, I do not sit around and play in my filth!” Mikasa said, holding her finger up to the maid.
“JYP!” I yelled, turning around and running towards him.
“Uh, oh… Please, no!” Unkie J said holding his hands up in defense while standing and backing away.
I tackled JYP and we went flying into the water. I started laughing and swam to the edge of the pool and reached for the hand of the closest butler. He pulled me up out of the water and took off his jacket and wrapped it around me.
“This will help keep you dry…” He said, holding his hands on my shoulders to keep the jacket around me.
“Hey, hey… Don’t be flirting with my girl or I will put you on cleaning duty…” Unkie J said, pointing an evil finger while looking at the butler angrily.

JYP crawled out of the pool on his own even though there was about five maids who immediately rushed to assist him. When he got out of the pool, he walked over to me and tried to hug me but I moved out of the way and instead he hugged Mikasa.
“Dang it, I didn’t want to get wet…” Mikasa complained, walking towards JYP.
“Yeah, well, now we all have to take bathes.” Unkie J said smiling.
“Yes, but you’ll have to take two…” Mikasa said, pushing JYP back into the pool.
“What, really? Did you have to both push me in?” Unkie J asked, laughing as he crawled out onto the deck again.
“What, it wasn’t fair that she got to push you, I wanted to push you in too…” Mikasa stated walking towards the house.

I nodded my head in agreement and started walking towards the house when I realized there was a butler at my side and one following Mikasa as well.
“So, um, are like my personal butler now?” I asked, pointing at him.
“Yes, mam. I will do anything you ask.” He said taking a bow at me.
“Cool, I like the idea of that…” I replied, smiling happily.
“I am at your service, completely.” He replied, smiling.
“So, where is this bath at?” I asked, curiously.
“Right this way…” He replied, leading me into the house of windows.

The butler took me to an upstairs room and lead me into a large master bathroom.
“The shower is over here, go ahead and prepare yourself and I will be back with a towel and wash cloth for you. As well as, what scent of soap would you like?” The butler said smiling.
“Um, what scents can I pick from?” I asked, curiously as I walked into the bathroom.
The butler followed me in but stopped in the doorway of the bathroom.
“We have lilac, rose, bubble gum, or cotton candy for pretty young ladies like yourself.” The butler replied.
“Oh, really? I would like the cotton candy.” I replied happily, completely ignoring his last comment.
“Would you like that in shower gel, scrub, or lotion. We also have it in bubble bath if you would prefer that…” He replied, smiling happily as he watched me walk to the bath tub and check it out.

The bath tub was nice it had jets all over it, and a waterfall water faucet. I will be honest, I really don’t like baths but they have cotton candy everything here and this bath tub is cool looking.
“I think I might take a bath instead of a shower, it looks cool than the shower.” I said, waving off the shower.
The butler laughed and walked over to the bath tub turning it on.
“Woah, what are you doing?” I asked, awkwardly stepping away from him.
“Don’t worry, I am only preparing your bath for you. I will leave once the tub is full and bring back the towel, wash cloth and bubble bath.” He said, as he walked out of the room to get everything.

I stood there waiting for him to return with the items and I smiled when I heard the door close. I assumed that he finally made it out of the room. I sat over on the edge of the tub and ran my fingers in the water, and then I wiped my fingers on my pants as soon as I heard the door again and stood up assuming it was the butler.
“You aren’t yet are you?” He asked before entering.
“No, Why would I get undressed when I knew you were going to return?” I asked, laughing, sitting on the edge of the tub again.
“I was just making sure you weren’t getting frisky with one of my butlers…” Unkie J said walking around the corner smiling.
“Why on earth would I do that?” I asked sadly.
“I know how you are with cute Asian boys…” Unkie J replied, smiling.

I punched him in the arm gently and laughed as he rubbed where I hit him.
“Hey, some of them are cute… And I don’t try to get with them…That just be weird.” I replied whining.
“Yeah, well you are my girls so I have to protect you from all the cooties out there…” Unkie J said laughing as the butler walked into the room with all the stuff.
“If you don’t mind, I am going to cook dinner. So, I will leave this with sir JYP since he seems fairly well acquainted with you…” The butler said, bowing as he handed my stuff to Unkie J and walked out.
“So, looks like I get to be your butler now… He is so getting cleaning duty later…” Unkie J said, laughing.

Unkie J sat my towel on the nightstand next to the bathtub and then hung a red and black fleece robe on the wall with my initials on the back of it. He slowly poured in some bubble bath underneath where the water poured and bubbles began to shoot everywhere in the water.
“Don’t get bubbles everywhere! I am not cleaning it up if you do… And why do you have a robe with my two favorite colors on it, as well as it having my initials on the back of it?” I asked, curiously.
“Well, I always wanted you girls to come and stay the night one night. I was going to surprise you girls after you got back from shooting the music video because this is where you are going to be staying the next while since the tour starts in Korea anyhow. I wanted to make you girls feel at home.” Unkie J said, smiling as he ruffled my hair.
“Awe, that almost sounds creepy…” I said laughing.
“It almost is creepy sometimes when my maids talk about it…” Unkie J said, laughing before he hugged me.
“As long as you don’t act on what the maids say… we are all good.” I replied, shooing him out.

Unkie J laughed as he walked out of the bathroom, locking the door on his way out. I wonder why he locked the door, the only reason I could think of is that butler. I stripped down and left my clothes lying on the floor.
“Ugh, this water feels nice…” I said, slowly getting in the water.
I took my bath and played with the bubbles, picking them up and blowing them all around the room.
“Nothing has ever broken me like you did…no one I ever wanted more, than you! Nobody else can make a man so weak, or make him fall in love so deep, baby!” I sang a famous song of an author I love, dancing along in the water.
“If I could just get over you, I would. I don’t wanna love you anymore, and missing you is like fighting a war! It’s a battle, I’m losing.” I sang at the top of my lungs.

I sang the entire song of ‘I would’ by Henry and once I got out, I dried off with the towel, threw it on the floor then grabbed my robe and wrapped myself up in it. It was an extremely comfy robe and it was my two favorite colors as well.
“Hey, are you almost done in there?” Someone yelled by the door, assuming Unkie J.
“Yeah, I am coming out now…” I replied, smiling as I hugged myself and buried my face in the fluffy robe.
I unlocked and opened the door walking out to reveal that it was the butler who was waiting and not Unkie J. It was kind of awkward so I just stood there playing with my robe until he spoke.
“I was informed to tell you that dinner is about to be served. So if you would care to join, please follow me.” The boy said holding his arm out for me to take it.
“I will gladly join…” I said happily as I took his arm and he lead me down the hallway to the dining room downstairs.

He walked me over to a chair across from Mikasa, though beside Unkie J, towards the end of the table. He pulled out the chair for me and pushed it in as I sat down.
“Wow, I am really liking this whole, ‘personal butler’ thing…” I said, smiling at Unkie J.
“He isn’t your personal butler?” Unkie J said confused.
“What? You lied to me…” I said pointing to the butler who smiled at me across the room.
“Is that what he told you? Strike number two… boy you are working your way up hardcore to cleaning duty…” Unkie J said, pointing at the butler who bowed.
“I think that was a threat…” Mikasa said, pointing at him smiling.
“Oh? And what about Mikasa’s personal butler?” I replied, smart-alecky.

Mikasa just laughed and looked at her butler as if he had done nothing wrong.
“I don’t have a personal butler…” Mikasa said, crossing her arms.
“Really? Then how come you smiled at that one before you said that?” I replied, pointing to the one she just smiled at.
“Ugh, fine… but the only thing I use him for is to make me food…” Mikasa replied, laughing.
“Yeah… the only thing I use mine for is… well, he prepared me a bath earlier. In the future I will use him as my butler…” I replied, getting narrow eyed towards her.
“Sorry, Unnie. A full body masseuse is a hooker, not a butler…” Mikasa replied laughing as Unkie J looked at her disapprovingly.

I laughed as well until I looked up and noticed my butler smirking at me. It was kind of creepy, but I would never have him do that. I might have him massage my shoulders, but that would be it. It wouldn’t be anything weird or crazy.
“Dinner is served…” A chef said opening a set of French doors, letting out a group of servers.
“Well, enough talking already. Let’s eat…” Unkie J said, tucking a napkin on his lap.
Mikasa and I both laughed at his fanciness and just dug in to our food, until our butlers came over and put the napkins tucked into the tops of our robes so if we spilled something, it would get on the robes.
“Hey, woah! You no touchy that area…” Mikasa and I both said swatting their hands away.
“Sorry, mam. I was helping you…” Both butlers said in unison, smiling.

We looked at JYP who had a slight angry expression as he ate his food, though he did not acknowledge the fact of what the butlers just did. He sat there in silence and ate his food, somewhat angrily.
“So… What do we do when we are done?” Mikasa asked, looking at me as I finished my last bite.
“Are you done that fast?” Unkie J said, wide eyed.
“Yeah… Why, are you not done that fast?” I replied, pushing the plate away from me.
Our butlers came over and bowed to us, then grabbed the plates and walked them back into the kitchen and returned with a little plate.
“Your desert, my mistress.” The butlers both said, once again in unison.

JYP looked at us and laughed. Then waved the butlers away after they sat the plates down in front of us.
“You know, those butlers are just like you. They talk in unison, they are best friends and they are always up to no good when they are together…” Unkie J said, pointing to us.
“What? We are never up to anything bad when we are together…” I said, waving my hand towards him playfully.
“Yeah, she’s right. It’s not just when we are together, its all the time!” Mikasa said smiling as she finished her piece of pie and started working on the ice cream.
I finished my piece shortly after her then looked at her once we were both down to our last spoon full of ice cream and smirked. We both had the same idea, like always. We waited for Unkie J to not pay attention to what we were doing and aimed for his face. My spoon full landed on his cheek, while Mikasa’s spoonful landed on the middle of his forehead and slowly melted down his face.

Unkie J looked at us like we were little kids, then held out his hand as one of the maids immediately put a rag in it. He wiped off his face and looked us as if he was challenging us to a fight.
“You are so going to regret that…” Unkie J said, putting the rag down.
“Wait, Unkie J… we just got out all clean, you wouldn’t want to get us dirty again would you?” I replied, smiling innocently.
“Yeah, or ruin these beautifully, yet creepily made robes?” Mikasa added.
“Unkie J?” My butler whispered to Mikasa’s butler, then they both covered their mouth as they started to chuckle quietly.
“You girls go on up to bed. I will get payback later… Although, it won’t be as bad, it’ll be worse…” Unkie J said smiling evilly as he rested his elbows on the table and laced his fingers together.

We put our heads down and slowly walked towards the stairs as our dishes and trash on the table were immediately removed by some maids. Our butlers followed us upstairs and to our rooms. I walked into my room and headed over to the bed. As I started taking off my socks, my butler walked over to my bed and folded over the covers so that I could lay down. I smiled and layed in bed, my butler fluffing the pillow before I leaned back then covered me back up with the blanket and tucked me in.
“Would you like to recite a bed time poem or read you a story book?” he asked, smiling before he bowed to me.
“Sure…” I replied, completely blown away by the fact he would read me a story like a child.
“Okay. And which would you like? Poem or story?” He asked, sitting on the edge of my bed.
“Let’s go with a poem, and while you are telling me the poem, you should give me a shoulder massage…” I said, pointing at him in which he smiled and bowed to me before walking over to my side of the bed.

He started massaging my shoulders gently as he began reciting a poem. The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe, I believe is what it was. He did very well to remember all of it correctly. He might be like me though and just love the poem so much that he memorized it.
“Was that a good choice in poems, mistress? Or shall you pick another?” He asked, continuing to massage my shoulders.
“You should be a masseuse… and its your pick because the only poem I really know is the one you recited.” I replied, smiling and popping my neck as I relaxed while he continued to massage.
“How about a short story?” He asked, laughing as he moved down to massage my back.

I leaned forward a little more so he could reach my back, then rolled onto my stomach and rested my chin on my hands. He moved the blankets off of me, and started giving me a back massage while he told me a short story. The one called ‘The Tell-Tale Heart’ by Edgar Allan Poe as well.
“You must really enjoy the works of Edgar Allen Poe… So far, you have told me the Raven and in the middle of telling me the Tell-Tale Heart.” I said, smiling and arching my back when he hit the sweet spot near my side back ribs.
“Yeah, I enjoy his works a lot. Though, most people don’t enjoy his work and ask me to change the poem or short story as soon as I start it. You have sat and listened to two of them.” He replied, moving back to the top center of my back and away from my rib side area.

I laughed and nodded. I know a lot of Edgar Allen Poe’s stories and poems. I grew up learning them with my mother. She loved to teach me about Edgar Allen Poe. We would sit for hours listening or reading Edgar Allen Poe’s work.
“I do. He was a very talented artist…” I replied, smiling to myself as I remember the times with Umma.
“Glad to hear I’m not the only one. Now, you need to go to sleep before I get in trouble by sir JYP for this. I don’t want to be on cleaning duty and you have already gotten me two strikes.” He laughed, patting my head.
“Hey, who said you could tell me what to do? And you aren’t done here yet… You missed a spot…” I said, sitting up to look at him.
“Fine, but if you get me in trouble… I will not be happy with you…” He replied, gently pushing me back down and finished massaging my back.

I layed there happily as I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the much needed and wanted back massage.
“Oh yeah, sir butler. What is your name? I don’t want to keep calling you butler when it’s just me and you, its awkward.” I said, jumping slightly when he hit a sore spot on my shoulder blade.
“Sorry for hurting you… And you can call me L.” He replied, gently rubbing his hand over the spot he had just touched that made me jump.
“Okay, cool. I like that idea. So, L what time is it, do you know?” I asked rolling on my side to face him.
“It’s going on around nine twenty-eight.” L replied, checking his watch to make sure.
“Awe, why is Unkie J making us go to bed so early?” I pouted, sitting up and laying on my back next to L.

L laughed and covered me back up, tucking me in yet again.
“If you don’t mind, I would like to ask a question…” L said, standing up next to my bed.
“Sure, shoot away…” I said, snuggling down into the sheets.
“Why do you call sir JYP, Unkie J?” L asked, curiously.
“It’s been a nickname I have been calling him ever since we were little. I met JYP around four years ago, so we’ve known each other for a while. Easily said, he is like an uncle to me, but a more childish version, hence the name Unkie.” I replied, looking down at the blankets sadly.
I didn’t want to remember that horrible day, but I guess today was the reunion of it because everything just reminded me of it. Though, its okay because I know that Umma and Appa are watching from up high and can see how great we are doing, so that is good.
“Here, I will be back with some stuff that will help you sleep. It helps me sleep at night too, though it is a bit sour tasting at first, it helps.” L said, patting my head before leaving the room.

I do like this butler, he is sweet, kind, caring and everything a butler should be. He even gives me massages when I ask, and don’t ask. He tells me poems and stories by Edgar Allen Poe, just like me and Umma used to do. I would lay in bed and she would sit beside me and tell me about them. I tried hard not to think about it anymore and just layed in bed and waited for L to return. Once he did, he had a tray in his hand with a glass of cloudy clear liquid and a few cookies.
“Nice touch with the cookies…” I said smiling as he lowered the plate to eye level with me.
I grabbed a cookie and took a bite, then grabbed the cup and looked at it.
“You didn’t put drugs in this did you?” I asked, looking at L who laughed.
“No, I didn’t. Its just a few things my Umma taught me. Just drink it, I promise I did nothing to it.” L replied laughing when I brought the cup up to my nose and smelled it.

I didn’t smell anything weird or unusual about the liquid so I drank it slowly while watch L’s face the entire time while doing so.
“Its just a mixture of warm water, lemon juice and honey. It will help you fall asleep faster.” L said, smiling as he walked out of the room, closing my door before turning off my light.
I laid back in my bed and took in everything that had happened today. Dara got fired, told the world where we live, we moved in with JYP for a while, I met some cool new people and have a butler as one of my new friends and more is to come tomorrow. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes, feeling myself slowly drift off into sleep, dreaming about the future and possibilities of what is to come.
“Goodnight everybody…” I whispered to myself before falling asleep entirely.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Hope you all loved it, i apologize for not writing very often but i am trying! Love Yew All! <3