~Chapter 8

Idolicious

Shou’s POV

Saga went into the bathroom to take a shower shortly after I did so I walked over and started bugging Mikasa. I poked her in the face and ran as she sat up looking at me angrily.
“Why did you think it was okay to wake me up I was sleeping perfectly fine!” She growled covering her face with her pillow as she rolled over on her stomach and I noticed she was no longer wearing the t-shirt she had on before bed.
“Uh why aren’t you wearing clothes?” I asked and she jolted up covering herself with her blanket.
“, at least I’m wearing my underclothes.” She shrugged too tired to care.
“Mikasa.” We both looked up as Henry walked over and handed her some clothes before turning away.
“Thank god you couldn’t have gotten here quick enough, now you turn around or I’ll be forced to kill you.” She said pointing at me and I did as I was told.
“Alright then help me with this before that ert comes out of the bathroom.” She ordered and me and Henry both turned as he helped her lace up her top that went well with her faded skinny jeans.
“I’m done, and what on earth is going on in here?” Saga asked as he walked out of the bathroom.
“Don’t worry about it you loser.” Mikasa muttered before she slipped on a pair of ankle socks and ran out the door leaving us behind.
“Come down when you’re both ready for breakfast.” Henry ordered and we nodded as he left.
“Was I the only one to notice that she had a pretty cool looking tattoo?” Saga asked me and I nodded now that I did think about it she did have a unique design that peaked out from her side.

 

 

Saga’s POV

I was on a ship, rocking back and forth, from side to side along with the waves. We had just broke away from our motherland. We were being mistreated greatly. Though, Hell, I didn’t care… my fellow pirates and I would ransack houses and steal everything worth money. Once we were done looting the houses, we would drag the owners and their families outside out on the front lawn while a tall, devilishly handsome man with longish black mermaid-like hair would pour gun powder throughout the house.

We held them at gunpoint and pushed them on their knees; forcing them to watch as their house burned. When the house engulfed itself with flames, we would push the people’s faces in the dirt and make off with the looted goods. We burned the houses so that we knew which ones we hit and which houses we haven’t.
“Hey, let’s go before reinforcements come!” The man who poured gas everywhere said.
He reminded me of Nao, only longer hair, a bit taller and better looking.
“Is everybody on the boat?” Captain yelled.

The captain looked a lot like Shou. He had dirty blonde hair and wore a large red hat with gold and silver trim lining as a large white feather peeked out diagonally from the top.
“Good to go, Captain! Let’s get out of here!” A man who looked like Tora said as he jumped on the rail, keeping balance by holding on to the rope climb that led to the eagle’s nest.
The boat began with a jerk and slowly made its way out of the lagoon. As I made my way to the lower deck, inside the boat, I heard some low whispers coming from down the hall.

I walked into the room in which the whispers were coming and found two stow-a-ways. I grabbed the two of them immediately and brought them to the upper deck. As soon as the Tora look alike saw the stow-a-ways, he immediately jumped down and walked over to investigate.
“Well, well, well…Stow-a-ways… Let’s see here…” he said grabbing the chin of one and moved her face to look at him then moved her face from left to right.
“What should we do with them, mate?” I asked.
“I’ll take this one and clean her up…you take that one. We’ll take them to the captain when we’re done. He’ll know what to do with them…” He replied.

We made our way back to the lower deck and got a pail of water. We started to take the masks off the girls but when I grabbed her mask, she immediately shot up and grabbed my wrist.
“No…” the girl said.
I nodded and she let my hand go then I grabbed a ragged cloth and started wiping off her clothes from the dirt on the lower deck.
“How long have you two girls been hiding down there?” I asked, though she remained still as a doll.
“Long enough…” The girl said faintly as the Tora look alike was wiping the half of her face that the white porcelain mask didn’t cover.
 

The Tora look alike wiped the girls face with his hand to wipe away some excess water and then moved her hair behind her ear.
“If you would have showed yourselves sooner we could have at least shown you some decency and given you needed necessities. We may be pirates, but we’re not rude to ladies like you…” He replied smiling at the girl whom was sitting in front of him.
The girl scoffed and repositioned herself in the chair as the Tora look alike acted to be offended. We are pirates, it is what we do.
“Right…” The girl I was tending to said after the other scoffed.
“So, you can talk?” I replied.

The girl that I was tending to had long, thick, curly, dark hair that was resting under a dark blue captain hat with black lining and a black feather. The hat meaning that she used to be a captain, wonder why she isn’t anymore. The girl that Tora twin was tending to had long, thin, straight, light hair that was resting under a hat similar to the other; only instead of dark blue it was blood red. I must admit, they were both pretty, though I liked the girl I was tending to best, and you could tell that Tora twin liked the girl he chose as well.
“I think you are done here. You look pretty clean for the most part.” Tora twin said looking the girl up and down.
“Shall we take them to the captain, then?” I asked, and he nodded.

We took the girls to the captain and pushed them forward, landing them on their knees as if they were being forced to bow. The captain, aka Shou look alike, just looked at the girls and waved his hands to dismiss us from the room.
“Throw them overboard. We have no use for such women.” The captain said, checking out the one Tora threw in a minute ago.
“Are you sure captain?” I asked, confused a little.
“But captain, couldn’t we have them cook and clean for us? As well as use them for our own uses? If you know what I mean…” Tora look alike said, smirking devilishly at the last suggestion.
The Shou twin took a deep breath and looked at the two girls once again.
“Fine, do with them what you will but from here on out, they’re your responsibility. You will watch them, and teach them the ways of my ship. If anything is stolen or sabotaged, all of you will walk the plank.” The Shou twin replied, waving us out of the room we were currently in.

Tora twin smiled widely and nodded to the captain before we walked out. He grabbed the girl’s hands, forcing her to stand, then grabbed a spare piece of rope, after throwing one to me, and tied her hands together. I did the same to the girl in front of me, then we walked to the lower deck yet again. As I was walking to my headquarters, I noticed the Tora twin had the girl sitting in his cot while he got something to drink. So, I walked in and sat the other girl across from her on my cot.
“What are you doing now?” I asked him, as he poured two glasses of alcohol.
“What does it look like, offering her a drink.” He replied, walking over to us.

 

He sat the glasses on the ground beside the cots, then untied the rope just enough to slip out one hand, then retied it, making sure she couldn’t slip out. Once one hand was out, he took the other hand and tied it to the wooden headboard of the cot. Once he had made sure the rope was tight enough, he grabbed the drinks and handed her one. The girl had the drink gone in about three seconds, then entire glass. I was amazed honestly, then she handed the cup back to him and made him get her more, though instead of drinking it herself, she immediately handed the glass to the girl beside me. She as well had the glass empty in a matter of seconds. She handed the glass back to Tora twin who looked at them amazed.

He could put it away but not that fast, they did it in a matter of seconds, it usually takes him around twenty to thirty seconds.
“Damn, you can sure put it away. What kind of girls are you? I mean, judging by your clothes, you are both pirates but where did you come from?” Tora twin asked.
The girls looked at each other, the one sitting beside me looked down to the ground while the one sitting on Tora’s cot that was tied to his headboard began to speak.
“We stole them… our outfits. We were once part of a crew but our ship was wrecked due to our overly drunk captain and shipmates. All of our possessions, everything was burned.” She replied, faintly.
“So, when did you board our ship and how long have you been down there?” Tora twin asked, curiously.
“Long enough to say, I don’t remember.” She replied, a faint smile coming across her lips.

Tora twin smiled to this as well and lifted the chin of the girl to look at him. He moved their faces closer together and she turned away looking at the ground. Tora twin let out a laugh and looked at me.
“So, are you girls hungry? You’re so skinny, it looks like you haven’t eaten for days…” Tora twin said, turning around and lifting the girl’s shirt up to reveal her stomach.
“Watch it…” The girl hissed, sitting on my bed.
“Ooh, is this your girlfriend? Are you a little overprotective of her?” Tora twin said, smiling.
The girl said nothing so Tora twin leaned down and kissed the girl sitting on his cot on the cheek. The girl responded by slapping his cheek with her free hand, so he grabbed her wrist and held her arm still.
“Touch her again, and I’ll cut you…” The girl sitting next to me replied.

Tora twin just smirked and the girl’s cheek, smiling at the girl beside me. The girl beside me immediately began to struggle after lunging forward towards him, I was almost unable to hold the girl back. The girl that Tora twin , made a high pitched whistle and the girl I was holding back instantly calmed down and sat there quietly.
“You should go make food, and take that brat with you…” Tora twin said, pointing to the girl beside me.
I nodded and stood, grabbing the rope and pulling her up to. I walked out of the room and looking back before I left, I saw Tora twin force the girl to lay down on the bed and climb on top of her, kissing her lips.

 

I would have intervene but it would have meant more trouble for me and I knew that he could beat me in a fight. I just ignored it and walked to the kitchen, then grabbed some raw beef steak we robbed from the last house. I got a fire going in the stove and put a stone pan we stole from the house as well. I put the steak in and let it fry.
“So… um, about earlier. I apologize for him. He can get out of hand fairly quickly. I know he is around his early thirties but he acts just like a nineteen year old.” I whisper quietly to the girl.
She sat there and stared at the ground. So, I gave the first steak to her once it was done cooking. She looked at it, but said nothing still.
“She’s my little sister… not my girlfriend…” She whispered quietly.
“What’s your name?” I asked, cutting the steak for her with my knife.

The girl looked at me like I had done something wrong but then her face relaxed a little bit and she raised her roped hands to her head, pulling off her hat and placing on the counter so I could get a better look at her face. She was absolutely stunning, or at least the half of her face that I could see; the other half was covered by a black porcelain mask. As soon as she opened to tell me her name, I was brought into reality. I sat up and saw that Mikasa was still lazily in bed while Shou was walking out of the bathroom. I stood and walked in after him so that I could take my shower as well. Once I got out of the shower, I saw Mikasa standing with her back to the butler while he was tying the back of her shirt with Shou awkwardly watching me come out of the bathroom.
“I’m done, and what on earth is going on in here?” I asked as I walked out of the bathroom.
“Don’t worry about it you loser.” Mikasa muttered before she slipped on a pair of ankle socks and ran out the door leaving us behind.
“There, all done. Now if you all are ready to eat, you may come downstairs for breakfast.” He said politely before bowing as he stood to the side. Mikasa headed for the door as Shou followed behind after her butler. We made our way downstairs to find that JYP, Mikasa and Aureole had already sat down.