Chapter 12

Idolicious

Mikasa’s POV

I was shocked at first to see that L and Henry were standing beside JYP but in the end, I think JYP had actually asked them to be there. I was shocked when L had just spoken out like that and given his opinion but even more shocked to hear that JYP even thanked him for catching that when he did not.
“What did you think? Was everything okay?” I asked, poking Henry in the side.
“You did very well miss.” Henry said, smiling and patting me on the head in front of JYP.
“Thanks.” I replied, happily as I turned to the monitor to watch Tora and Aureole’s duet.
Their duet went well and Tora ended up loosening up more and more with every second and his voice harmonized perfectly with Aureole’s as they danced around each other and did a back to back pose towards the end.
“I think that turned out nicely, It appears that Tora is becoming more and more comfortable being around Aureole which means that this will run more smoothly during actual filming.

The director yelled cut and called both Tora and Aureole over to us.
“You guys danced wonderfully and even had beautiful harmony with your voices. Although, in the beginning Tora seemed really stiff but as you started dancing together and you looked into each other’s eyes and touched foreheads; Tora seemed to have loosened up. I hope you two become comfortable enough around each other so that the final recording will run smoothly.” The director said, smiling.
Aureole said nothing but bowed to the director with a smile and headed to where L was standing.
“Yes sir. I will try harder.” Tora replied, bowing deeply, almost apologetically.
The director turned to me and smiled.
“You and Shou are the next duet, Sweetie.” He said, patting my back as I walked towards the set.
Aureole poked L in the tummy before running onto the set with me.

We had to do another verse and then the bridge before Shou and I could do our duet. So immediately, Aureole and I got into position and began to dance as soon as the music began. Though, for this verse, I start it off and then Aureole joins in at the bridge. Once we got past the chorus, we had to dance through the instrumental before the director would yell cut.
“Do I miss you or not?” I sang the final words right before the director yelled cut.
I stopped and took a breath, relaxing a minute before Shou came and we had to do our duet. As I was taking a breather, Shou walked up to me with a wry smile.
“So, are you ready?” He asked, nervously.
“I was born ready, are you?” I retorted, sassily.
The director yelled at us to get into position and as soon as we got to our places, the music started and we began our duet.

Aureole’s POV

As soon as the music for Shou and Mikasa’s duet started, I poked L in the side which caused him to grab my hands behind his back. I giggled causing JYP to instantly look towards us, so L hid our hands under the jacket on his uniform so JYP couldn’t see anything. JYP narrowed his eyes and slowly turned back to the screen, still watching us from the corner of his eye for a bit. I waited for JYP to not pay attention to us anymore then I whispered up to Henry and L in which Henry made an excuse for us.
“Aureole, you’re sweating from the dancing, you may want to go to the dressing room and do a touch up on your make up, it looks like it might be running.” Henry said, pushing the both of us away before JYP could get a good look at my face.
“This outfit is so tight that its making me sweat badly.” I replied, walking towards the dressing rooms.
“I’ll fix it for you, It has to be airbrushed again.” L replied, bowing before he turned to leave.
“Hurry back…” JYP said, waving us off.

Thankfully JYP didn’t actually catch on to our plans and kept his face glued to the screen. So as we were almost out of view, I turned around and flashed a smile to Henry who winked back at me and returned to watching the little tv monitor.
“I didn’t think Unkie J would let us get off set. Henry came up with a good excuse because if it was something that could ruin my look on camera, it would have to be fixed…” I smiled, happily as I closed the door behind me.
“Yeah, I would never have thought of something so clever…” L replied as he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer, looking into my eyes.
“I really am sweating though, I forgot to put on deodorant this morning…” I laughed as soon as L pushed me away playfully and held his nose.
“Come here and I’ll help you…” He replied, smiling as he pulled me towards the vanity.

L grabbed a can on the dresser and told me to raise my arms, so I did and he sprayed it in my armpits and then across my chest. I couldn’t help but laugh when he sprayed my armpits because it tickled but as I was laughing, I was picked up by the waist and spun in a circle.
“Yah, are you telling me I stink?” I laughed wrapping my arms around his neck.
“You left yourself open…” L replied, kissing my neck and collarbone.
“I can’t help it that you attack every chance you get…” I replied, smacking his shoulder playfully when he put me down.
“Well, if you weren’t so pretty then I wouldn’t attack every chance I got.” L reply, matter of factly.
“Bleh!” I said sticking my tongue out at him.
“You know what?” L said, smirking evilly.
“Wha…” Before I could even finish the word, my mouth was cover by his and I was layed down on the couch.

I giggled and pushed L away from me because I was due back to the set at any given moment. Although, Shou and Mikasa’s duet lasts longer than mine and Tora’s; I was still worried about time. As soon as I pushed L away by his shoulder, he grabbed the hand I just used to push him and kissed my fingertips as he hovered himself back over me.
“We can mess your hair up a little bit, right? I mean, I’m the one that has to fix it anyway.” L grinned.
I gasped and smacked L on the face cheek playfully before pulling him into a kiss. He held me down on the couch and ran his fingers through my hair, as he moved my hair from my neck and began to plant butterfly kisses along my jaw.
“Yah, you have to fix my hair, I can hear them. It is almost time for me to go.” I whispered, smiling as I ran my hand through L’s fluffy hair.
“Arasso. You are sleeping in my room tonight though, since the other two have your bed…” L smirked.

I laughed and shook my head as I pushed L aside and made my way to the hairdresser’s chair. As soon as I sat down and L began to fix my hair, the door opened and JYP was standing there anxiously.
“Aish… Hurry up will you. I thought I caught you doing something…” He replied, narrowing his eyes towards us with a frown.
I looked at him confused and then looked at L who was also acting confused, then back to JYP who just put his hands up and walked out of the room. Once he was far enough away, L and I looked at each other and laughed as he continued to fix my hair. After we were all done, I kissed L on the cheek and walked back to the set.
“Get ready for the final, Aureole and Mikasa will be the only one’s singing, but Tora and Shou, you will be the backup dancers. Positions everyone? Action!” The Director yelled as soon as well got into position.

Tora immediately danced so he was behind me and when Mikasa and I began to sing, Tora put his hands over my eyes, so I reached up and grabbed his hands, moving them away by the beat of the music, then gave him an angry look as we stepped away from each other. Although, that move wasn’t a part of the original choreography, the director loved it. When the final verse came up, Tora was to grab my waist and raise me into the air as if I was flying but instead, he picked me up and made me straddle his waist then ended the song with a kiss on my lips. I still went along with the ending and made a stern expression towards the camera at the end, then flashed a smiled before the lights faded out. As we headed back over to the director, he applauded us the entire way there.
“That was brilliant! It was so natural, so charismatic, so…. Muah!” The director said, kissing the tips of his fingers and pulling them away from his mouth as he made the noise.
Tora smiled and bowed to the director then to JYP who smiled back at him. I glanced towards L to see what he thought of it and it seemed as though, his expression didn’t change, but I could tell by the way he avoided my gaze, that it bugged him a little bit.

I ignored it for now and watched the replay on the monitor as the director rewound the clip back to the beginning of the end. We watched Mikasa and Shou’s performance but as usual, the director only complimented mine and just told Mikasa that she could have done a bit better, but it looked good. The director called for a lunch break so Mikasa and I both headed back to our dressing rooms to wait for food. Of course, L followed me and Henry followed Mikasa then the Alice Nine group was called by JYP and had lunch with him. Once the dressing room door was closed, L walked over and plopped on the couch, not once looking at me.
“L?” I asked, walking to him.
As I reached out my hand, L grabbed onto it and pulled me into his lap, immediately wrapping his arms around me and holding me tightly.
“I’m not mad about the kiss or whatever. I’m mad because watching you two on the monitor, you had such great chemistry and you looked so well together…” He whispered, softly.
I giggled and turned around to face L, then grabbed his face and kissed him gently.
“L, quit talking nonsense… If I had such great chemistry with him, then I would be sneaking away with him and not you…” I replied, putting my forehead to his.
L said nothing and just stared deeply into my eyes, holding me close as I leaned in to kiss him.

After about fifteen minutes, there was a knock on the door.
“Delivery for Aureole!” The man said loudly.
“It’s open.” I replied, quickly jumping off of L.
The door was opened gently and the man stepped in and bowed as he handed me the food. Smiling, the man asked for my autograph as payment for the food so I shrugged and agreed.
“Who am I making it out too?” I asked, kindly.
“My daughter, Seung-Hye. She admires you so much, she dances through the house and sings your songs.” He replied, smiling as if he could see the scene in front of him.
I smiled and then looked towards L who was standing by the furniture as a butler would.
“L, could you get my polaroid camera in the closet?” I asked, smirking.

I saw L smile and nod, then he turned around and found my camera. He stepped back and I leaned closer to the delivery man and smiled, one hand giving the man bunny ears while the other was a peace sign. L took the picture with a smile and shook the photo once it printed, then handed it to me carefully. I blew on the picture for a second then signed the back of it.
“Now, your daughter can say her dad is her hero for meeting her role model. And as a present from me to your daughter as well… here you go.” I picked up one of my favorite gloves from our debut solo track, Cold Winter Escape and signed it, then folded it nicely and handed it to the man.
“Oh, no, you don’t have to go that far…” That man replied pushing the glove back to me.
“Yah, take it. I already signed your daughter’s name on it. Please.” I replied, pushing the glove back to the man.
The man smiled happily, and bowed multiple times as he headed for the door.
“Thank you so much.” The man kept repeating as he bowed the entire time as he walked out and closed the door.

As I was watching the door close, L came up behind me and hugged me, then dragged me over to the couch and sat me down.
“That was so kind of you. Do you get that often?” L asked, pinching my cheek slightly.
“Not very often, but every once in a while I get fans like that but usually, they aren’t as nice and respectful as him so I wanted to be extra nice to him to show my appreciation.” I replied, smiling.
“What do you mean but not as nice or respectful?” L asked curiously.
“Well, one guy tried to go through my dressing room while I was in the bathroom. And then there was another guy who hit on me and told me that I could have food free for an entire year if I let him see my bare chest…” I replied, shuddering at the last one.
“Ugh, people are so rude… and disgusting for that matter.” L said, reaching for a pair of chopsticks.
I leaned back on L’s chest and pawed at the food until he opened it up and grabbed some with his chopsticks. I pouted to L and opened my mouth, so he put a piece of food in my mouth while he rolled his eyes, laughing.
“I have to feed you now too? What are you, my pet?” L asked, laughing when I opened my mouth for another piece.

L shook his head but continued to feed me, feeding himself when I was chewing, and feeding me when he was chewing. We had smoked salmon and trout with kimchee and rice on the side for lunch along with some soju and pepsi to drink. I mixed some of the soju in a glass with the pepsi, American style, as L was opening the other set of dishes and took a sip. I had a bitter kick to it at first, so I mixed a bit more pepsi in to sweeten it a bit more.
“You are drinking alcohol at work?” L asked, shocked.
“Uh, I drink alcohol whenever I want.” I laughed, taking another sip.
“Just don’t drink too much, or you will be sleeping in my room for sure because I don’t trust the other guys around you if you get drunk…” L said, pinching my cheek before grabbing the glass and taking it away from me.

I whined because he took away the glass but opened my mouth demanding more food to which L laughed, shook his head, but fed me anyway. After I got done chewing and I sat patiently as L ate some food too, He patted me on the head like a dog. I narrowed my eyes at him and he scratched my chin, so I slapped his hand away and let out a deep sigh.
“What, you are the one demanding to be fed…” L smirked, bringing another piece of salmon to my mouth.
I stuck my tongue out after chewing up the food and narrowed my eyes at him, causing L to laugh at me. I finished eating my food and reached for the glass to get something to drink, but was interrupted by L. He had decided to get a drink the same time I did, and grabbed the glass before I could. Though, noticing that he did so, L smiled as he drank and took slow gulps. I poked his belly and he about spit out what was in his mouth but I was able to get the cup out of his hands and got a few gulps in before he took the glass back.
“You know, you are a little devil…” L said, poking my face as he slowly took the cup from me and sat it back down on the table beside us.
“Aniyo. You are just too innocent…” I smirked, thinking that I had won as I took another gulp.

L pulled me into a kiss and pried my mouth open with his tongue, releasing the liquid in my mouth pouring into his. Once he had stolen it from my mouth, he broke the kiss and smiled.
“You aren’t allowed to have that much because I don’t want you drunk in front of everybody.” L said, flipping my forehead.
“Ow…and I won’t get drunk. I have a high alcohol tolerance.” I replied, frowning at his gesture.
“Well, either or, lunch time is about over anyway so you need to get ready and wipe all the sauce off your mouth…” L laughed handing me a napkin.
As I was wiping off my face in the mirror, L sat back and drank the rest of the soju and pepsi so that I couldn’t have any. I crossed my arms and pouted at him but he just laughed at me and started cleaning up the mess we left from the food.
“You know, if you leave it there, someone from the staff will come clean it up?” I suggested, pointing to the mess.
“Aureole, I am the staff…” L remarked, rolling his eyes.
“Oh yeah… I keep forgetting… sorry…” I apologized, shrugging my shoulders.
“It’s okay, but for now, go ahead and return to the set.” L said, waving me out of the room.

I followed his orders and left the room, heading straight for the set. Once I got there, we were just waiting on Hiroto to get out of the bathroom and Mikasa to finish eating.
“You should know how Mikasa eats Unkie J. She doesn’t stop unless you make her…” I whined, stomping my foot.
It wasn’t fair that I was kicked out of my room but Mikasa gets to stay in hers.
“Yeah, you are right. She does eat a lot. I need to check her room for hidden snacks as well because she has been putting on some weight and it won’t look good for the group if it continues.” JYP replied, rubbing his temples as he walked towards Mikasa’s room.
“Aureole, we are just going to start directly after introductions, from the beginning. Though, since we were pre-recording earlier, we are going to keep the duet scenes for you and Tora. You just have to go over the part with Mikasa and then together as the group and that will be the end.” The director said, smiling happily.
“Cool, that sounds awesome. Wait, does that mean I get to go home early today?” I asked, excitedly.
“Yes, it does. So, I want you to go home and get plenty of rest, Arasso?” The director smiled.

As I was bowing to the Director happily, Mikasa walked out with her arms crossed and a pouty face as JYP walked out behind her with a proud smile.
“JYP took my food…” Mikasa whined, walking on set.
“Yes, I did. But you had already eaten three containers, just by yourself…” JYP argued back.
“I only had one and a half by myself…” I replied, amazed that Mikasa could eat so much so quickly.
“Yes, and the Miss was nice enough to share the rest with me.” L said, bowing next to me.
JYP ignored L and just signaled for both me and Mikasa to head on the set, so we did. As the director yelled action, Mikasa and I were already in position. As soon as we heard the music start, we instantly started dancing and later singing along. We finished recording the first section and just went ahead and recorded the middle and end as well. It took us about seven and a half hours to get through the full rehearsal and so far, it has only taken us an hour to get through the final take. After three hours of filming, adjusting makeup and outfits, breather breaks and refreshments, as well as a hour and a half lunch break, we had finally finished recording every part of the music video with me in it.

I looked at the clock as I walked off set after the director yelled cut, and saw that it was already around five o’clock. Exhausted, I went straight to my dressing room and layed on the couch on my stomach. I closed my eyes for a minute and stretched out, trying to release the tension in my aching muscles. I put a hand on my shoulder and rolled my shoulder blade a few times to help but it didn’t work so I just layed there with my face buried in the pillows. The door to my room opened and shut but I was too tired to see who it was, though I assumed it was L.
“L, give me a massage. My back hurts from dancing so much…” I whined, flailing my legs.
“Its Unkie J, I came to tell you that the director said you were done filming and that you could go home early. You and L will be the only ones returning home since Alice Nine need to stay so they can do the back sound track and Mikasa has to shoot all her duet scenes again and redo her solo act.” Unkie J replied, narrowing his eyes as I looked at him.
“Well, that’s cool and all, but when you leave, could you send L in here?” I asked, smiling sweetly.
“Just go home and get some rest, you don’t want to be here any longer than you have to…” JYP said.

That was a very good point, I really didn’t want to be here any longer than I had to. Though, since I had no idea where L nor the chauffeur was, I had to track both of them down.
“Arasso. I’ll get the chauffeur and L and head home…” I replied, sitting up, rubbing my back gently.
“Good. I’ll meet you back at the house later, I’ll be here late tonight but the others should be home before, well no later than nine.” Unkie J said, rubbing his chin as he thought.
I let out an irritated sigh and set off to find L and the chauffeur though, they had already caught the news of me going home early and were waiting for me right outside the room as I walked out.
“Perfect timing…” I said, smiling as I pulled them both outside to the car.
“Here you are, miss.” L said, opening the car door for me.

Seeing this, the chauffeur didn’t worry about the car doors and just went ahead and got into the driver’s side. L got in the car behind me and sat beside me, closing the door behind him, then putting my seat belt on for me. Thankfully though, the driver was isolated from the passengers and the only way of communication was through an intercom that you had to push a button to operate it because as the car started moving, L pulled me over and layed my head on his chest with his arm around my waist.
“Yah, watch out, this driver is a snitch…” I whispered, playfully smacking him as I closed my eyes.
“I think I would like to see him try to snitch on me. He was the only throwing stuff and throwing that little temper tantrum the other day. If it weren’t for me, he would have been fired…” L said, smiling triumphantly at his accomplishment of saving the man’s job.
“I would rather just fire him, but he is Unkie J’s favorite chauffeur and butler due to the fact he snitches on everything straight to Unkie J.” I replied, snarling my mouth as I talked.

L chuckled and just hugged me tightly too him as the car began to slow down.
“We are approaching the house and I will be pulling around in one moment.” The chauffeur announced through the intercom.
I pushed the button and L returned the message.
“Thank you, Scott. I will be prepared to open the door for the miss.” L said, winking at me after kissing my forehead.
The car came to a complete stop and then L playfully climbed over my lap so that he could get to the door and open it for me from the inside. I couldn’t help but laugh though I got quiet with a bored expression on my face as soon as the chauffeur came into range. Once the chauffeur disappeared, L took my hand like a gentleman after closing the door and started to walk me to the door, then a few seconds later; the car slowly took off and disappeared from sight as it hid away in the garage.

L opened the door for me, then as I was walking inside, he picked me up bridal style and took me all the way down to his room and layed me on the bed.
“I would have taken you to your own room, but there are too many windows up there. It’s just us down here for now since all the maids and butlers are preparing dinner or cleaning the house while JYP isn’t here.” L said smiling.
“That’s true. Though, I would really enjoy a massage right now…” I sighed, hoping he would take the bait.
“You could probably use one after dancing for so long today…” L replied, walking towards me.