~Chapter 7

Idolicious

Nao’s POV

I had noticed how close JYP and Aureole seem to be with each other. I wonder if they are dating? Well, for now, since I already called her then I will pretend not to notice and go for it anyways. I might have a chance, possibly. JYP told us that he didn’t have enough rooms for everybody so we would either have to split up and share a room with the girls or kick them out of their room and make them share the same room. I wouldn’t mind sharing a room with Aureole; it would give us a chance to become closer. Not only that, but it wouldn’t make her as mad if we shared a room with her instead of kick her out of it, or at least I hope.
“So, who is going where?” JYP asked.
“I don’t care…” Hiroto replied, scratching his head.
“I go wherever Saga goes…” Shou said, smiling evilly.
“And I usually follow Nao…” Tora said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

JYP smiled and nodded at us then pointed to Hiroto.
“Okay, Hiroto, you can use my bathroom and stay in with me since you don’t really care, okay?” JYP asked as Hiroto smiled and nodded.
“That will be fine, Arigato.” Hiroto replied, happily.
“Alright, my maid will take you to my room. And the rest of you, follow me.” JYP said smiling as he led us upstairs.
The first room we came to was blue almost everywhere and had black patterns on the walls with soft carpet flooring. Since I know Shou likes blue I let him have this room, not even for sure who’s room this even is.
“Shou, Saga? I hear you like blue, yes?” JYP asked, smiling.

Shou and Saga nodded while still looking around to admire everything. After a few seconds of JYP yelling for Mikasa, she stepped out of the bathroom with a towel and body scrub.
“What do you want? Can I not get into the shower in peace?” Mikasa said, playfully.
“These guys are going to use your shower when you are done and stay in here…” JYP said, blatantly.
“Whatever… as long as they don’t touch my stuff and stay off my bed…” Mikasa replied, returning into the bathroom to shower assumingly.
JYP laughed then pointed to a spot over in the corner to set their bags, then sent maids to go get the bags while they waited. As they were waiting for their bags, JYP took us to the remaining room, Aureole’s room.

This has to be Aureole’s room if the other had Mikasa in it. As soon as we walked in, there was red with black designs everywhere on the walls as well as a comfy looking carpet flooring. Aureole didn’t really want us to stay in her room but she listened to the options and shook her head no then went to bathe.
“Well, since she didn’t answer, I am going to take it as a she claims the same thing as Mikasa. She claims the bed and don’t touch her stuff. I am going to trust you guys as well with my baby girl…” JYP said.
“Yes, sir.” Tora said, nodding to agree.
“Good, then we understand each other. I sent some maids to get your bags as well.” JYP said, leaving.

When JYP left the room, Tora walked over to a red desk and sat down in the chair. I looked at him and laughed, then sat on the floor next to him and started talking.
“So, we are supposed to live here for the next month?” I asked curiously.
“As far as I know, we are going to be here until they come with us to Japan. Then they will be staying with us until the tour is completely over, then coming back here…” Tora replied, quieting down towards the end.
“What?” I asked, curiously as though he’d heard something.
“Listen… Is that our song? Is that Blue Flames?” Tora said, leaning closer to the bathroom door.

I sat there quietly and listened, leaning closer to the door. It was our song; she was listening to Blue Flames while she bathed. So, at least I know for sure that she is a fan of us. But out of every fan, there are favorites that they like in that group. I wonder who Aureole likes? Tora and I were leaning towards the door until we heard the doorknob start to jiggle, then immediately resumed our earlier positions of Tora sitting in the chair and me sitting on the floor.
“Awe… I didn’t think Unkie J was being serious?” Aureole whined, walking out of the bathroom with a black robe lined with red.
“Um… yeah… We were told to sleep in here? So, where do you want us?” Tora said smirking evilly.
“Anywhere? As long as you aren’t in my way, I guess…” She replied unsure.

I pointed to the floor over in the corner to the far left of the room. She laughed and smiled.
“Yeah, that’ll work… So, whoever is next in the shower, get your clothes and I’ll have my butler get you a towel…” She said, walking over to her door.
She leaned outside of the door frame and hollered for her butler who then came about five minutes later.
“You called?” He said smiling as he bowed to her entering the room.
“Yes, L. Can you get two more towels for the dorks sharing my room with me?” I asked, ruffling his hair.
“I can, and I shall…” he said laughing as he bowed and fixed his hair on the way out.
“So, It appears as though you two have something cute going on?” Tora said smiling suspiciously.

Aureole just started laughing hysterically and walked over to her bed to sit down.
“No, no, no… We have nothing going on. He is just my butler, but I treat him as my little brother so it’s less awkward. That’s why I call him L instead of butler.” Aureole replied, wiping her eyes.
“Uh-huh, whatever you say, Onee-sama.” Tora replied, smirking.
“Okay, first off, how old are you?” She asked, pointing at Tora who smiled.
“Age is only a number but if you must know, I am 32… how old are you?” Tora said.
“Well, I am definitely younger than you, that’s all that matters… so you should call me Nee-sama if anything… And I don’t even know you guys well enough for you to start calling me an older or younger sister.” Aureole replied, flipping Tora on the forehead.
I pointed and laughed, then she came over and did the same to me.
“Hey! What did I do?” I whined, rubbing my forehead.
“You laughed…Now go take your shower…” She said pointing to the bathroom as her butler walked in with towels.
“Yeah, Age before beauty…” Tora smirked, pointing towards the bathroom.

Aureole instantly turned to look at Tora and smacked his cheek playfully.
“Hey! I was the first to get my shower… I’m probably younger than both of you! How old are you?” She said, turning to look at me.
“I am a number not found on the clock…” I said, smiling playfully.
“Okay, I’ll admit, that was a pretty decent one…how old are you though?” She asked, smiling.
“I would be 34.” I replied, as I stood up and walked into the bathroom.
I walked into the bathroom and closed the door before she could say anything. Her age could be a problem; especially if she is younger than Tora. Although, if she is younger than Hiroto, that will definitely be a problem for me because Hiroto is 29. I got in the shower and thought about it, trying to guess to myself at what age she was.

Tora’s POV

When she flicked me in the head, I was a little shocked, but laughed to myself. Who does this girl think she is that she can just go around and mess with whoever she wants? And Actually I am kind of curious to see who her favorite is from Alice Nine, since she seems to know of us.
“So, Blue Flames? Good choice…” I said smirking after five minutes of silence.
“You could hear it?” She asked, looking at me with wide eyes.
“Yes, we could… So, who’s your favorite?” I said, moving closer to her.
“I don’t have any favorites…” She replied, getting up and walking to the door.
“So, there’s two of us that you like?” I replied, standing to follow her.
“No… Nobody said anything about liking anybody…” She replied, leaning out of the door.

Aureole liked one of us, and she doesn’t want to tell us who she likes. She is avoiding the question, although apparently she likes two of us, because I asked for one favorite and she replied that she had no favorites; she made it plural meaning there is more than one.
“Hey, L! Come here!” Aureole yelled, then leaned back into her room and walked over to her bed.
“Ah, feeling cornered, so you called the butler?” I asked smirking as I returned to the chair I was sitting in earlier.
“No, he reads to me and gives me massages while he does it…”She replied, sticking her tongue out at me.

Aureole layed down on her bed as L walked in and bowed to her.
“Yes, mistress?” He asked walking over to her, standing beside the bed.
“You know the drill… the Raven and the Tell-Tale Heart with a complimentary back massage.” She said, smiling as she closed her eyes and rested her chin on the back of her hands after rolling on her stomach.
“Yes, mistress…” He replied, while rubbing her shoulders.
“What are the Raven and the Tell-Tale Heart?” I asked, curiously.
“Shh, the Raven is a poem and the Tell-Tale Heart is a short story. Listen, you are interrupting story time…” She replied, as her butler just smirked and moved his way down her back.
“L, keep your hands on my back, not my … Or I will have to tell Unkie J and have you replaced…” Aureole said, smirking as he made his way back up to her shoulders.
“Yes, mistress…” He said, leaning down the whisper it in her ear.

Aureole laughed, then rolled onto her side and slapped his hands.
“Stop it… You know better than that. Now finish story time and behave…” She said, rolling back into her previous position.
I don’t know why it bugged me, but it made me a little angry when he touched her . I could care less about this girl, she was mean to me so I am messing with her back. Its common courtesy, for example, if it isn’t your birthday and someone gives you a present randomly, its courtesy that you give them one in return. So, I am simply giving her what she gives me. I listened to the Raven and once it was over, Nao came walking out of the bathroom in his pajamas. So, I stood up, grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom next. I showered in about half an hour, then I got out and put on clothes.

Mikasa’s POV

I walked into the bathroom to take a shower, but right as I started to take my shirt off, someone hollered for me so I put I back on and walked out.
“What do you want? Can I not take a shower in peace?” I asked, hatefully.
“These guys are going to use your shower when you are done and stay in here…” JYP said, blatantly.
“Whatever… as long as they don’t touch my stuff and stay off my bed…” I replied, returning into the bathroom to shower.
Once I got out, I immediately put my robe on, making sure everything was covered, then walked out. As much as I like them, I don’t want to flash them.

I walked out into my room and Shou looked at me as well as Saga.
“Oh, no clothes on under that?” Saga said, smiling being the usual ert he is.
“Go get your shower, will you?” I said, throwing the nearest item at him.
I ended up throwing a pillow at him off my bed in which he caught it and gave it to Shou who threw it back.
“Pillow fight time!” They said, jumping up and down.
“No! You, go get a shower, You, sit there quietly or I’ll kick you out into the hallway!” I said, pointing to Saga, then Shou.
“Ugh, fine… You’re no fun…” Saga whined crossing his arms as he grabbed his clothes and walked into the bathroom.

I layed on my bed, well more like fell on my bed, and smashed my face into the pillow. Then, Shou came over to me and laid the pillow he just threw at me beside me.
“Since you don’t want to pillow fight, here is the pillow back…” Shou said, sadly.
“Arigato. Now, I want to sleep. Please, be a little quieter…” I said, resting my cheek on the pillow.
“Umm, where are we supposed to sleep at?” Shou asked, poking my side, causing me to jump slightly.
“Don’t ever touch me there… And anywhere, as long as you aren’t in my way…” I replied, pointing a finger at him.
“Yes, Mikasa…” He replied sitting on the floor beside my bed.
I rolled back over onto my stomach and waited for Saga to get out of the bathroom so that Shou could take his shower and go to bed.
“Ugh, Why is he taking so long?” Shou whined, knocking on the bathroom door.

I laughed quietly to myself and threw a pillow at him.
“You know, it’s difficult to sleep when someone is whining loudly…” I said, rolling over to look at him.
“Well, the solution is simple…” He replied, grabbing the pillow and walking towards me.
“Yeah, I know. All you have to do is close your mouth…” I replied, laughing lightly.
“Or, you can just… not sleep…” Shou said beating me with the pillow.
“Douche… Go lay down somewhere!” I replied, taking the pillow from him and putting it underneath me.
I watched him out of the corner of my eye, as he walked back over to the corner and sat down sadly. As soon as his hit the floor, Saga walked out of the bathroom, immediately standing back up Shou rushed past him and closed the door.
“What was that about?” Saga asked, laughing.

I just shrugged and sat up to look at him.
“You aren’t going to bug me as much as Shou are you?” I asked, looking at him annoyed.
“I don’t know, it depends…” Saga replied, smirking.
“Depends on what?” I asked suspiciously.
“How much did Shou annoy you?” He said, sitting on the bed beside me.
“A lot… and why does that matter?” I asked confused.
“Simple, it matters because I want to annoy you more than he does…” Saga replied, poking my cheek before running away.