Chapter 9

Idolicious

Aureole’s POV

I looked around and saw Nao silently seated by Tora who looked at me and Unkie J every once in a while with a sad expression that lightened up cheerfully when a plate of food was placed in front of him. L gave me my plate and whispered that he had put extra bacon on it for me and added a little something special to my drink. When he leaned back from me, he winked and bowed as he returned to his position, standing against the wall next to Mikasa’s butler.
“Hey, I saw that L. That’s strike number three, from now on cleaning duty for you.” JYP replied, pointing a finger at him.
I finished my plate and then smiled evilly as I nodded towards L.

I took my plate to the kitchen then came back out and jumped on the table, being sure I was in a clean spot away from everyone’s plates. I noticed Mikasa smiling evilly as well, meaning that she picked up on my troublemaker vibes. Throwing her plate, Mikasa did the same thing and we table danced the best we could before jumping down, grabbing our butlers and running.
“Yeah! L that means you can clean me now, since it is your duty to clean!” I replied, grabbing L as I ran up the stairs.
“Mistress, you are going to get me fired…” L said with a smirk.
“I know he won’t fire you, because I won’t let him.” I replied, smiling back as we went into my room and locked the door behind us.

Mikasa’s POV

I picked up on Aureole’s vibes and decided to follow her once I finished my last piece of bacon. I threw my plate on the ground and jumped up on the table as well. We danced our dirty little hearts out, doing the same dance we did from our last single mini-album called, “Dirty Heart”. I followed Aureole being sure not to mess anything up or miss a beat, though watching JYP get a pissed off, embarrassed face as he watched his girls do the dirtiest dance in their entire music career on a table. We grabbed out butlers and ran to our rooms as fast as we could with JYP yelling at us right on our heels. I saw Aureole pull her butler into her room and lock the door afterwards, so I did the same with my butler. Although, not entirely sure where she was going with it, I took my own direction based on her saying that her butler could clean her. I think his name was L.

Henry looked at me confused and started to head for the door to unlock it. I quickly slapped his hand and pulled him to me, and away from the door.
“I don’t wanna be fired!” Henry replied, standing in my grasp obediently.
“You won’t be, I won’t let Unkie J do such a thing. Only if you go along with this though, because if not, I will fire you myself.” I replied, pointing a finger at him in which he casually nodded and stood aside.
I walked over to the door and leaned against it, listening closely, I noticed that JYP was running back and forth between my door and Aureole’s. So, I decided to play with Unkie J for a bit.
“If Aureole’s butler gets to touch her, then Henry gets to touch me!” I yelled against the door, smiling as JYP ran back to my door and began yelling back.

I heard Unkie J angrily beating on the locked door as he yelled through it violently.
“Just don’t take it too far, Milady.” Henry said, smirking sensually.
“Ugh, just come here and moan with me.” I replied, pulling him to me.
Henry tripped on the rug when I pulled him to me and ended up pinning me on the door by accident but I used the awkward slam against the door to my advantage. I moaned immediately afterwards, earning a confused look from Henry who just moaned loader and repositioned so he was standing next to me rather than on me.
“You better not be hurting my baby girl Henry or so help me!” Unkie J yelled before running off to Aureole’s room.
“Nice job.” I replied, giggling.

Henry smiled at me and just shrugged, then moaned when he heard JYP getting near. I took the moment to scream his name and started to moan. After a moment, Henry managed to align his moans perfectly with mine and we were in sync. He smiled and winked at me before planting an actual kiss on my cheek and hugging me so that I couldn’t fight back due to him having my arms pinned at my sides. I continued to game but gave him a playfully angry face for what he had done.

Aureole’s POV

Throwing her plate, Mikasa did the same thing and we table danced the best we could before jumping down, grabbing our butlers and running.
“Yeah! L that means you can clean me now, since it is your duty to clean!” I replied, grabbing L as I ran up the stairs.
“Mistress, you are going to get me fired…” L said with a smirk.
“I know he won’t fire you, because I won’t let him.” I replied, smiling back as we went into my room and locked the door behind us.
“You better not touch her L or so help me when I get in there!” JYP yelled hammering on the door with his fists, though running back and forth between the two rooms.

I could hear Mikasa’s viciously clever plan as her and her butler were in sync down the hall. It appears as though she had the same idea as me, glad to see we are on the same page.
“So, what are your plans now, Mistress? If you don’t mind me asking.” L said, taking a bow.
“Enough with the bowing, more with the and fun.” I replied, pulling him next behind me on the door.
L wrapped his arms around my waist immediately and kissed my cheek then my neck and pushed me against the door. At first I was confused then he let out a moan louder than Mikasa’s butler for sure.
“If you’re closer to the door, it will be louder and we will win.” L whispered, only loud enough for me to hear. 
I understood but it was still a bit awkward being so close to L, although, feeling comfortable as the warmth of his body temperature kept me calm and relaxed. I moaned as loud as I could manage right next to the door and when Unkie J bung on the door to get in, L shouted my name as loud as he could and then lightly pulled my hair causing me to bite him and therefore, we moaned in sync after that.

I waited for JYP to just get into a cycle of running back and forth between the two rooms and elbowed L gently in the stomach so he would let me go. I peeked out the window and crawled onto the roof that so conveniently had a slide down ladder and made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed some more bacon and exited through the dining room to find that Mikasa was talking to the guys.
“You two, come with me.” I said, grabbing both Nao and Tora.
“Has he noticed we’re gone yet?” Mikasa asked, laughing.
“Nah, but he will soon if we don’t go back.” I replied.

I started up the ladder and noticed that Nao and Tora were both looking up and watching me climb.
“Are you two idiots coming up or are you just going to stand there and be idiots?” I asked as Tora began immediately climbing up behind me.
“Well, I thought we would let you up before we started climbing in case anything bad happened. For example, you and I getting at the same place because you climb slow.” Tora said, now beside me, though reaching around me; an arm on either side of me.
“Hey, watch it…” I replied, trying to hide my slightly blushing face as I climbed faster to avoid him.

Once I got to my room and I helped Nao and Tora through my window, I closed it back and made my way back to L. L immediately grabbed me back to the way we were before and then moaned quietly in my ear before biting my earlobe. I laughed and turned around to hit him but he kissed me on the lips and my cheek before I had the chance to fight back.
“Hey, that was an illegal move!” I replied, crossing my arms.
“You said that I was to clean you since I am the designated cleaner now, you had a bit of bacon grease on your mouth?” L replied, arching an eye brow; using my own words against me.
“You cheated L. That’s not fair.” I replied, looking away.
“Hmm. Maybe, but I’ll take any chance I get to make a move at you.” L said smiling as he winked at me then wrapped me in his arms again and kicked the door then moaned as loud as he could.

I laughed and pointed to Nao and Tora who were awkwardly watching from the corner and made them come over to us.
“You join in and it’ll confuse him.” I laughed maniacally as Tora frowned and crossed his arms.
“Is this really necessary?” Tora asked, pointing at me and L.
“No, This was his doing, but if you don’t join in. I’ll hurt you in your sleep.” I replied with an evil smile.
“I’m not doing it…” Tora replied, laying on my bed.
“Hey! Who said you could lay on my bed?” I replied, jumping away from L to pounce on Tora.

Forgetting that it was a water bed, Tora bounced and managed to land on top of me.
“Please don’t moan. This already looks bad enough…” I replied, fighting to get him off me.
“Oh, but I think I want to play the game now too?” Tora replied, smirking evilly.
“Here Mistress. Let me help you…” L said, pushing Tora over beside me and swiftly picking me up to my feet.
“Thank you, L.” I replied, hastily looking back at Tora as I went to give L a kiss on the cheek, he turned and I kissed his lips instead.
L chuckled and bowed then made his way back to the door, though before I could stop him, he unlocked the door before I could get there and I tripped over Nao’s foot, causing me to fall forward onto L as Unkie J was opening the door.

When L’s back hit the floor, he made a slight groan but immediately stood and picked me up to my feet. I looked ahead at an angry but relieved JYP who grabbed me by the wrist and walked towards Mikasa’s room. In which, Mikasa heard the commotion and came out to see what was going on when her wrist was grabbed as well.
“You two are coming with me.” Unkie J said angrily.
Unkie J led us to his room and swung the door behind him, though it closed, but it didn’t fully latch so there was a crack in the door. He sat on the bed harshly and rubbed his temples frustrated.
“I cannot believe the stunt you girls just pulled. First off, we agreed to never use that dance outside of the video. You know I disapprove of that dance. Two, You did an utterly sensual dance, on top of a table for that matter, in front of five very important guests! You had your butler’s deceive me and played a cruel prank on me. That was mean. I thought my girls were actually into the charm of the butler twins…” Unkie J said, getting softer towards the end.

Nao’s POV

I can’t believe that Tora had already tried to make a move on Aureole. I clearly stated that I called dibbs on her, but then again, If she is younger than Tora, then she is probably too young for me anyways.
“Hey, I thought I called dibbs on her…” I pouted as Tora fluffed my hair and smiled.
“I know. That’s why I’m being mean so that she’ll run to you and away from me. So just keep being the nice guy, okay?” Tora replied, smiling happily as he was still rubbing my head.
“Okay… But you know Tora?” I asked, curiously.
“Yeah?” Tora replied, sitting on the bed.

I thought to myself for a moment before carefully wording my question.
“If Aureole is younger than you, then would I be too old for her? And what is the relationship between her and JYP and the butler?” I asked, hoping to receive an answer that would make sense to me.
“Well, I can answer your question to the first and second but I don’t know about the butler. The first answer is to wait and see to know for sure because she might only be a year or two younger than me? And the second answer being that he seems to be more of a fatherly figure than anything. So I wouldn’t worry about it too much.” Tora replied, laying back on the bed.

Mikasa’s POV

I sat on the bed and waited patiently for Unkie J to finish his rant before standing up, nodding to whatever it was he had said and leaving the room.
“She didn’t listen to a single thing I just said, did she?” Unkie J asked.
I heard Aureole let out a slight laugh as I continued to my room. When I opened the door, I was pounced on my Shou and Saga.
“I’m so glad you’re safe! I thought the mean scary man was going to hurt you!” Saga said, sinking down to hug my waist, pressing his cheek against my stomach.
“Hey, get off me!” I said, pushing him away gently as I made my way to the bed in which had Shou already happily on it.

I pushed him aside and layed in my usual spot on the bed, the dead center. As I tucked myself into bed and cuddled with my pillows, I noticed my bed sank in on both sides. When I peeked out from under the covers, there was a smiley Shou on one side and an equally smiley Saga on the other side.
“Ugh. I am too tired to fight. If you are going to sleep here, you are staying on top of the covers, and you are not to cuddle with me… or else…” I said, hoping to threaten them with the last part.
Shou and Saga looked at each other and grinned evilly, then sandwiched me in the middle of them.
“What did I just say?” I angrily yelled, trying to fight with the covers so I could struggle free.
It was no use trying to fight against them, so I just layed there awaiting an answer.
“You said we couldn’t cuddle you, so we are cuddling each other, you just happened to be in the way…” Shou said, as Saga cuddled closer.
“You two are both really annoying…” I replied, giving up and trying to sleep.
“Then our work here is done?” They replied, putting their backs towards me.

Aureole’s POV

I patiently sat on the bed and listened to everything that Unkie J had to say and as soon as he was finished, even though its only four o’clock in the evening, Mikasa walked out and headed to bed.
“Does she ever even listen to me?” He asked.
I just laughed knowing that she didn’t and nodded happily. Its nice to know that someone cares enough to yell at us for something so stupid.
“You can go back to your room but I am going to have a word with L first.” Unkie J said, frowning.
“No! He has to tuck me in and read me a story first!” I said, latching onto him as he opened the door.

Knowing he was going to be summoned by me soon, he was already patiently waiting outside until he heard his name spoken by JYP. I pulled him along with me and we walked into my room in which I found Tora on one side of my bed and Nao was sitting up waiting for me.
“Why is he in my bed?” I asked slightly irritated.
“He fell asleep, I tried to get him to leave the bed but he wouldn’t…” Nao said, rubbing the back of his head as he sat on the pile of blankets on the ground where he had slept the night before.
“Ugh… Alright… I’m sleeping in the middle though so nobody kicks me off…” I replied crawling into bed.
“Mistress, would you like me to tuck you in and read you a story while I give you a massage?” L asked.

I couldn’t refuse his smile so layed on the bed and crawled under the covers as L pulled them up and kissed my forehead.
“No massage but a story would be nice!” I replied, happily.
Nao looked at me confused still and trying to figure out what I meant by I was sleeping in the middle so I didn’t get kicked off.
“Nao, its only fair if you sleep on the bed too. Since lug head over here gets to, its only fair for you to join the bed too. And I hate to see you sleep on such a crappy bed…” I replied.
I noticed that Nao tried hard to hide the joy on his face when he walked over to the bed and layed down beside me.
“I mean, its whatever you would like. I can sleep on the floor if that is what you prefer?” Nao replied, acting cooly.

I just laughed and pulled him onto the bed then flicking him on the forehead.
“I don’t care either way, but if you want to sleep up in the comfy, warm bed. Don’t play cool and accept it with a smile.” I said, rolling my eyes as I moved over so he wouldn’t fall off the edge.
Even though my bed is a king, I am still sandwiched tightly between the two.
“Would you like to stay in my room, Mistress? Its got much more room and I’d be by your side the entire night if you needed anything.” L suggested, noticing the uncomfortable look I had when they both cuddled closer to me.
“No thank you L. I might take you up on the offer next time though, but not this time because I am already sandwiched between them… Oh, and just go ahead and sleep. It looks like these two are already asleep and I don’t want to disturb them.” I said, smiling.
“As you wish, Mistress.” L replied, bowing he left the room, shutting off the lights and closing the door gently.

JYP’s POV

I called L and Henry into my room and sat them in chairs in front of me as I sat and stared at them from the bed.
“That little stunt you pulled a minute ago was not appropriate. I am a little disappointed in you for even going along with it, even though you did let me in towards the end. I am still going to put you on cleaning duty but since you were merely following the orders of my two daughters; I will only put you on cleaning duty for a week. Deal?” I suggested, raising an eyebrow.
The two boy looked at each other and grinned then nodded their heads in agreement.
“Yes, sir.” They replied simultaneously as they bowed their heads whilst seated.
“Good, then be on your way. You will start on cleaning after breakfast tomorrow, the cleaning will be added on as well as your normal everyday duties…” I just added the last part in because they were too calm to accept the cleaning duty punishment.
“Yes, sir.” Again, with the same reply, they bow their heads.

Waving a hand to dismiss them from my sight, I rub my temple with the other and watch them leave out of the corner of my eye. When those two get together, it is never a good sign. They are like the male version of the girls which is probably why they get along with each other so well.
“Well, I guess all that I can do now is look over the video of our last shoot and make sure everything is good before we publish it…” I whisper to myself.
Saying this, I pull my computer over to my lap and check my email for the latest updated video. Watching the video, I noticed how happy the two girls were as they danced even though if you looked closely, you could see beads of sweat dripping from their foreheads. They always seem happiest on the stage, dancing and singing. These are definitely pop stars who love what they do, and will do anything they can to be able to sing and dance. Although, I forgot to tell them that practice with the guys starts tomorrow.
“L, Henry, come here!” I yell, waiting patiently for them to arrive.

Once the boys enter my room and bow, I look up from my computer instantly and smile.
“I forgot to tell you, Please be sure to wake everybody up tomorrow at three. That should be okay since all of them have gone to bed so early, it will be better that way as well because we can get a head start on practice.” I smile happily, as I think out the plans aloud.
“Um, let me repeat so I heard you correctly… you want us to wake everyone up at… three… in the morning?” L asks as Henry stands with his mouth open in shock.
“That’s so early…” Henry whined quietly.
“Well, better be up or you are both fired…” I replied, smiling cockily.
The boys smiled innocently and bowed as they agreed.
“Good, now you may leave…” I replied, waving a hand as I got back to my computer.
Watching the intro to the girls, It made me feel like I had to come up with something new as an introduction for them since they are going to be working with another band instead of being alone. I spent the rest of the night trying to come up with the perfect intro that matched each person’s personality that I have encountered so far. I stayed up all night, spending every second thinking about ways to work it out and make it the best introduction I have ever came up with for them.

 

Thanks for reading you guys! I will try to right a lot more for this one too since I have been kind of lagging in the "keeping up with my books" department. Sorry... 
/(>.<)\