~Introduction

Idolicious

We had just gotten back from a tour when our manager came in with a huge smile on her face. We were sitting in the trainee break room at JYP Entertainment relaxing from a previous show.
“Guess what you guys…” She said excitedly.
“What?” We both grumbled.
“Okay, Mikasa pay attention. Don’t try to sleep when I am talking to you… Aureole, really… stop that!” She said, tapping her foot angrily.
“What?” We both whined, looking at her.
“You guys… I booked you another tour… but I think you are going to like this one?” She replied, happily as she clapped her hands excitedly.

We looked at her angrily because we had both already talked to her about taking a break from touring, this would be our third tour; just in one month. Yet, as usual she doesn’t listen and just keeps on booking us.
“Guys, give me a chance, I really think you’ll like this one!” She whined, stomping her foot again.
“You know, I can fire you, and find one who listens to us…” Mikasa stated, smiling evilly.
“Let her at least tell us where she booked us… If she really thinks we’ll like it that much…” I replied, laughing as Mikasa shot me a dirty look.
“Fine, speak to me, you peasant…” Mikasa said, making a funny expression.

Our manager gave Mikasa and dirty look and began to raise her hand until her boss, whom just so happened to be one of our best friends whom we call uncle, walked into the room. She immediately put her hand on her head and pretended to scratch her head.
“Unkie, she was going to hit us!” I whined, grabbing his arm.
“Uhm, JYP, uh, boss, sir. That is not true, I was only scratching my head. She must have just gotten spooked…” She laughed nervously, giving me a dirty look.
I stuck my tongue out at her and JYP laughed.
“You two need to grow up… And you, Dara, you are fired for laying a hand on my girls!” JYP said, pointing in the direction of the door.
“Huh? But, uh, sir?” She begged, though JYP just looked away from her, continuing to point at the door.

I hugged him and smiled then stuck my tongue out at Dara as she left.
“I’m glad you finally fired her, I hated her…” Mikasa said, crossing her arms before hugging JYP as well.
“Yeah, me too…” I replied.
“Thank you, Unkie J!” We both replied sweetly, yet innocently smiling as we hugged him.
“Girls, since you two can’t find a manager you like, or one that doesn’t abuse you… I will be your new manager, deal?” JYP said, smiling as he hugged us back.
“Does that mean you can come with us on tours and to our shows?” We replied in unison, excitedly.
“Well, mostly… I am still a singer myself, you have to remember that!” JYP replied breaking the hug.
“Fine…” We replied sitting down on the couch at the same time.
“You know, you guys are around each other way too much…” He said, looking at us with a frown.
“Are not!” We replied, in unison, both of us crossing our arms and legs the same way.
“Are you sure about that?” JYP asked, laughing.
“Okay, so maybe we are, but what if we can’t help that…” I replied, frowning.

JYP laughed at us, then stood in front of us and smiled, opening his arms wide as if he was going to hug us.
“What already? Just tell us what you want?” Mikasa yelled, smiling.
“Dara booked you a tour from Korea to Japan!” JYP yelled, trying to hold a surprise face with a smile bigger than his face.
“Okay, the more you smile like that, the creepier you look…” I replied, laughing.
“Eh, so maybe she wasn’t so bad… oh well, we have a better manager now!” Mikasa stated.
“Yes, but I don’t know for how long. I may be the owner and founder of JYP entertainment, but I might not be able to play favorites with my favorites anymore now, or the others might catch on…” JYP said, smiling still.

I just frowned and shrugged my shoulders at that comment.
“Hey, its their problem for not trying hard enough!” I replied, putting my hands up in defense.
“So, would you like to hear who all you will be touring with?” JYP asked, sitting on the coffee table in front of us.
“Yes, we have been waiting to hear that this whole time…” Mikasa whined, poking at him with her foot.
“Okay, okay… you are touring with some bands from SM…” He replied, smiling slightly.
“Ah… but does that mean we have to deal with the fashion terrorists?” Mikasa replied, whining.
“Haha, no, I have arranged for you both to have a separate stylist, not associated with SM.” JYP said.

Mikasa and I high-fived and did a secret hand shake that only us three know. I stood up and walked over to the mirror used for the choreography practices and started practicing for our newest released song on our third single called Cold Winter Escape. Basically, it’s about a girl who had her heart broke a day before Christmas and she can’t face her family because she is so ashamed, so she dreams of an escape from the cold winter that she is stuck in alone. The dance to it is quite elevating and up beat in the beginning, then goes into a deeper darkness towards the end. I got about half way through the first chorus as Mikasa came over and picked up from where I left off.