Not-Alice

Block B in Wonderland

The ballroom was huge and filled with people dancing and laughing.  Ukwon and Sora stood near a corner and watched them dance.

 “What have you two been up to?” Zico asked.

“Ukwon won the croquet match” Sora blurted out. “He beat the Queen”

“I knew you would” Zico nodded “Sora, would you like to dance?”

She nodded “Okay”

Zico led her to the main floor. He bowed and she curtsied. Then he put his arms around her waist and she put her hands on his shoulders.

“Are you having fun?” He asked.

“Much”

“Much fun? What an odd expression”

She laughed. “Thank you for bringing me”

“I was only being a good host”

“But I can’t stay, I have family back home who don’t know where I’ve been”

“I know, don’t worry. We’ll talk to the Queen when the night is over. For now enjoy the party”

Zico spun her around. “Who knows, maybe you can have more much fun”

-

When Sora grew tired of dancing she excused herself from the crowd. She walked outside and sat down on a bench in the rose garden.

A man with a large chin stepped forward. He smelled like bacon and dirty laundry. “What’s a young lady doing out here all by her lonesome?”

Feeling uncomfortable Sora spoke up “I’m alright”

The man came closer and sat down next to her. “You must be cold”

Sora scooted away from him. “I’m fine”

Before the man could scoot closer to her B-bomb pulled out his sword. “Back off”

The man immediately stood up “Hey I was just paying the young lady a visit”

“Visiting time is over” B-bomb’s glare gave Sora goose bumps.

The man ran off scared.

Sora sighed in relief “Thanks B-bomb”

He put his sword away and started walking away.

“Hey wait” Sora caught up to him. “I said thank you”

“I heard you” he continued walking

Sora halted “Why are you so rude? You’re constantly mean to me when I haven’t done anything to you”

B-bomb stopped and turned around “I don’t have to explain myself to you”

“Yes you do! I don’t deserve this” Sora pleaded.

“Just, Shut up Alice!” B-bomb was infuriated.

“Alice?”

B-bomb looked into her eyes. She looked upset and confused. “I meant Sora” 

“Why did you call me Alice? Who is Alice?”

B-bomb sat down and rubbed his face.

“B-bomb?” She sat next to him. “Who is she? Why does everyone keep calling me that?”

B-bomb looked at her “She’s someone that came to Wonderland a long time ago”

“Did she leave?”

B-bomb nodded “Yeah, she was here and the next day she was gone. She didn’t even say goodbye”

This Alice girl must have been really special to him.

“I’m sorry she did that”

B-bomb nodded “I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t be so mean to you; you just look so much like her.”

“It’s okay, let’s just start over. My name is Sora” She held out her hand.

“B-bomb” he shook it. “It’s a pleasure”

-

B-bomb and Sora decided to rejoin the party in the ballroom. The party was winding down and people were leaving in large numbers.

“Sora, I talked to the Queen and she said she would like to speak to you” Zico stated.

“Really! Thank you so much” Sora gave Zico a hug.

“It’s okay really” Zico replied.

-

Sora entered the Queen’s chamber which consisted of a long hallway with a throne at the end. The Queen sat in the throne with P.O standing aside her.

Sora walked down the hallway and bowed in front of the Queen.  

“You’re Sora correct?”

“Yes Ma’am”

“Well, Sora I hear you want to leave my Wonderland is that true?”

“It’s not that I don’t enjoy being here, I really do, it’s just that I miss my family”

The Queen nodded and P.O whispered something in her ear. “I understand. Alright, I’ll make you a deal” The Queen stood up and walked over to Sora “Stay the night, help me with a task and in the morning I’ll provide you the tools you need to get home.”

“What kind of task?”

“Oh it isn’t hard, trust me, you’ll be home soon.” The Queen held out her hand. “Do we have a deal?”

Sora shook her hand “Deal”