Saying Goodbye

Block B in Wonderland

Sora scratched behind the Bandersnatch’s ear and it purred in response. “You never wanted to hurt anyone did you?” Sora cooed.

Zico, Kyung, Ukwon and B-bomb just stared in awe.

Zico coughed “Sora, just a minute ago he was going to kill us. Don’t you think we ought to get away from him?”

Sora gave Zico an angry look “He wouldn’t do that! He was just lonely”

“Yeah cause whenever I get lonely I always try to eat people” Ukwon said with sarcasm.

The Bandersnatch growled at Ukwon and Sora calmed it down with her voice “Hey, its okay, he didn’t mean that”

Zico looked up at the mountain. “Well say your goodbyes, unless you’re planning on bringing that thing with us”

Sora took a look at the Bandersnatch. “Do you wanna come?”

The Bandersnatch nodded.

“That settles it, he’s coming”

Everyone groaned.

-

The road up the mountain was hilly and agonizing. Sora was losing strength quickly. I didn’t realize how out of shape I am

B-bomb noticed she was getting tired and approached her with the intent to give her a piggy back ride. But before he could the Bandersnatch stopped and tilted his head down showing Sora his back.

“Are you offering me a ride?”

The Bandersnatch nodded and Sora hopped on.

B-bomb suddenly felt betrayed.

-

Zico pulled out the map and inspected it. “I think the cave isn’t too far ahead”

Then the thought hit everyone. Sora was about to go home, probably forever.

Sora sledded off the Bandersnatch and walked next to B-bomb. “Hey”

B-bomb ignored her.

She waved in his face “I said hey”

He still ignored her.

“Are you mad? Is it something I said?”

B-bomb shook his head “I’m not mad”

Sora crossed her arms across her chest “You let your emotions get the best of you, has anyone ever told you that?”

B-bomb started walking ahead and Sora caught up.

“Hey! If this is because I didn’t ask you to carry me than …”

“It’s not because of that!” he cut her off.

“Than what?”

B-bomb paused for a while. He could now see the cave in the distance. He didn’t want Sora to leave him like Alice did, this time he was going to leave first. “I’m going”

He turned around and walked in the other direction.

“B-bomb wait!” Sora called.

“Hey man where are you going” Ukwon asked.

Without turning around B-bomb replied. “I only stayed to help you find this place; you don’t need my help anymore. I might as well go now”

Ukwon grew angry “Dude, C’mon” He was about to chase him down when Zico stopped him.

“Let him go”

“Zico”

“I said let him go, he’s right we don’t need him anymore” Zico continued to walk to the cave.

Sora felt herself about to cry but she held it in. Her last memory with B-bomb would be of him walking away from her.

Ukwon held her hand “Come on, let’s get you home”

-

At the cave entrance, Sora looked at her friends one last time.

“Are you sure you don’t want us to go in with you?” Zico asked.

“Yeah I’m sure; the Queen said I’d have to do this alone.” She replied.

Then all of a sudden she ran to Zico and hugged him. He embraced her hug and then pulled her off. “We’ll meet again one day”

Sora nodded with tears building under her eyes. “Thank you for everything, the dresses, the hospitality, I wouldn’t have been able to make it home without you.”

“I would do it again if I had the chance”

Sora then moved on to Kyung who was sobbing quietly. She lifted his head to face her. “Kyung, I want to thank you for showing me the coolest things while I’ve been here.”

Kyung smiled “Now you can make Fundish at home”

“Yes and I already know my sister is going to love it” she patted his head and then moved to face Ukwon. “I don’t even know where to start with you” she laughed.

“You can start with how much you’ll miss my good looks”

She punched him lightly. “Hey! Seriously now, get along with B-bomb or you two will end up like the tweedles”

“We are nothing like them” he argued.

Sora then turned and stood in front of the cave entrance. Saying goodbye was harder than expected. “Bye” she waved “Gooodbye everyone”

They all waved back in unison and Sora entered the cave.