A Mysterious Beast!

Block B in Wonderland

“Sora! Wake up!” Kyung violently shook Sora awake.

“Kyung let me sleep just a little longer”

“No time! We have to run!” Kyung grabbed her arm and darted into the forest.

Sora tried to pull back. “What are you doing we can’t just leave everyone” Sora attempted to pull away from his grip when she heard a roar come from somewhere in the forest.  They stopped dead in their tracks. Frozen with fear, Sora’s eyes widened “What was that?”

Kyung snapped out of it “Time to go!” He resumed pulling Sora to safety.

As they ran Sora could hear the sounds of tree’s falling in the distance. Whatever that is, I have to get as far away as possible, fast!

Kyung stopped suddenly.

“Kyung what are you doing we have to keep going!” Sora cried.

He motioned over to his left. “Here, this way”

Sora trusted him and ran with him in that direction. “Where are we going?” She asked.

“Safe place!” Kyung replied.

Sora could hear their attacker getting closer. She ran as fast as she could but she was running out of steam.  “Kyung…” She said while panting “I don’t know how much longer I can keep running” She looked at Kyung but he wasn’t there. “Kyung?”

She stopped running and looked around but he was gone. “Kyung!” she screamed.  I have to go back

She ran back towards the attacker in search of Kyung constantly yelling out his name. “Kyung where are you?!”

Then the bushes rustled and the beast appeared. It was huge, around 10 feet tall, and white with snarling teeth and red eyes.

images-11-jpg.jpg

 Its eyes were asphyxiated on Sora, staring her down. Sora couldn’t move one hesitant movement and it was all over. The beast stared at her almost telling her to run just so it could have the thrill of chasing her down.

Sora searched her surroundings for a way out with no luck. It’s now or never. She took one slight step back and then ran like her life depended on it. She bolted with any strength she had left with the beast not far behind her.

Suddenly she was pulled from the side into a large bush. B-Bomb?

B-bomb held one finger over his lips to silence her. He held her tight with his hands wrapped tightly around her. They listened as the beast searched for them.

They could hear it stop and sniff around, when it was near their bush Sora swallowed with fear. Moments later it was gone.

After releasing Sora from his arms, B-bomb sighed in relief. “I think it’s gone”

“What was that thing? Where did it come from? Where are the others?” She bombarded him with questions. “What’s going on?”

B-bomb took a deep breath “let me explain…”

-

Early in the morning the boys had woken up early to make breakfast. Kyung cooked eggs with a fire they had started by the river.

“B-bomb why don’t you go wake up Sora” Zico grabbed some food from Kyung “She would want to eat before we go”

B-bomb sat down by the riverside. “Nah let her sleep”

Ukwon pushed away his plate in disgust. “I’m tired of eggs, can’t we have something else”

“Stop your complaining, if you want something else then try helping out next time” Zico waved his fork at him. “Why don’t you go get some of those gooseberries we saw?”

Ukwon stood up abruptly “Maybe I will!” and he stormed off.

B-bomb chased after him. “Ukwon! Wait!”

Ukwon turned around “I can do it on my own”

B-bomb nodded “Just thought you could use the company.”

They walked over to where they had originally seen the gooseberries.  “Wasn’t it over there somewhere?” B-bomb pointed.

“I know where they are” Ukwon snapped.  

Then out of nowhere the bush rustled.

“What was that?” B-bomb asked.

Ukwon moved closer to the bush.

“Ukwon come back here!” B-bomb commanded.

Ukwon ignored him “It’s probably just a Jubjub” He picked up a rock.

“Ukwon I don’t think you should…”

He threw the rock into the bush and turned around. “See, nothing happened.”

Then growling arouse from the shrubbery and Ukwon’s facial expression dropped.

B-bomb looked at Ukwon “Run”

-

Sora nodded “Ukwon’s an idiot”

B-bomb agreed. “We told Kyung to go get you since he’s the fastest and we agreed to meet by the river”

“But I lost him! I tried to go back to get him but he disappeared!” Sora pleaded “We need to find him!”

“Kyung wouldn’t get caught; he’s probably by the river”

There wasn’t a moment to spare. “Then let’s go!”