Isn't It Wonderful?

Block B in Wonderland

“Time to go” Zico called.

Sora brushed out her hair and met Zico in the front of the house.

“Where is everyone?” Zico asked “We have to get going.”

“I think they’re right behind me”

Kyung came out first dressed in a blue grey suit with a green bowtie.

“Kyung look at you! You clean up nice” Sora called.

Kyung blushed “I was told to dress my best”

Next Ukwon came out of the cabin. “How about me Sora, how do I look?” Ukwon’s suit was a faded orange and his necktie was purple.

Sora just rolled her eyes.

When B-bomb came out Sora was genuinely surprised. He was dressed in a simple black suit with hid sword at his side. How could someone so mean be so handsome?

“What are you staring at?” B-bomb snarled.

Sora quickly changed the subject “So are we walking?”

Zico shook his head. “Nope”

Then a carriage came around the corner and stopped right in front of them. The man holding the reins looked down at Zico from the top of the carriage. “Good to see you again hatter”

“Good to see you too Pyo” Zico turned to Sora. “Sora this is my old friend P.O”

“Pleased to meet you” Sora curtsied.

“My pleasure” P.O replied. “Now we better get going if we don’t want to be late”

-

The ride was full of bumps and skips. Sora’s eyes were glued to the window. Wonderland is amazing I never want to leave. But my mother and Janet are probably going insane looking for me.

“Whatcha looking at?” Ukwon asked

“Wonderland” Sora replied. “It’s so big, is it even on Earth?”

Kyung hopped up and down “We’re here! We’re here!”

-

Ukwon got out first and helped Sora get down “Here you go my lady”

Sora giggled “thank you kind sir”

Sora took in her surroundings; the palace was huge and covered in red and gold. There were other chariots and carriages arriving and everyone was dressed extravagantly. “This is amazing”

“Welcome to the Queen of heart’s castle” Zico announced.

In the corner of her eye Sora saw a familiar figure get out of a carriage. Jaehyo?  

The figure turned towards her “Sora my dear!” it called.

“Jaehyo!” She ran over to him. “Jaehyo your advice was wrong; the hatter doesn’t know how to get me home”

“No but he is taking you to someone who could” He walked past her “Good evening hatter”

“Hello Jaehyo, are you excited for this evening’s festivities?”

“Of course, it’s what I look forward to every year” he put his arm out for Sora to grab. “Shall we enter my dear?”

She looked back at Zico and he nodded giving her the okay. She grabbed his arm and walked with him inside the castle.

-

Inside of the castle everyone was flooding into the main hall. There is something off about these people

“Have you noticed yet?” Jaehyo asked.

“Noticed what?”

“They each have an enlarged body feature.” 

He’s right. Sora looked around each person had a different enlarged feature; one woman had a long nose while another had large ears. She saw a man with a huge belly and another with long legs and arms.

“Why is that?”

“That’s what the people of wonderland look like” Jaehyo replied “Each one’s unique.”

“But you don’t…”

“Have enlarged features, I know. It’s something strictly the people close to the palace have.” Jaehyo laughed. “It’s quite wonderful isn’t it?”

Sora laughed with him.

Then P.O appeared on a balcony above the crowd. He silenced the crowd and began his speech. “Thank you all for coming out tonight to the annual Wonderland Ball.  The Queen is very eager to see you all. The festivities will start shortly, have a great time.”

Then the doors opened and the crowd moved into the courtyard. Music played and everyone began to mingle.

“Where is the music coming from?” Sora asked.

Jaehyo pointed over to the stage where there were a few instruments without anyone playing them. How are they making music if no one is playing them?

“Look closer” Jaehyo pointed.

And she noticed the instruments had faces on them and they were playing themselves. “There alive!” Sora exclaimed.

“Isn’t it just so..”

“Wonderful” she cut him off.