The Tweedles

Block B in Wonderland

Sora ran ahead of B-bomb, she had to make sure Kyung was alright. When she hit the river bank she looked around frantically. Where is he?

B-bomb appeared from inside the forest. He called out “Kyung, Zico, Ukwon, the coast is clear!”

Zico’s hat appeared from behind a rock “Are you sure?”

“Yes, it ran in the opposite direction. We should probably get moving though, he could come back.”

Zico and Ukwon exited their hiding spot. Sora panicked when she didn’t see Kyung “Isn’t Kyung with you?”

Ukwon shook his head and Sora dropped down to her knees.

B-bomb put his hand on her shoulder “He’s probably fine”

“Who’s fine?” They all turned around and saw Kyung just standing there.

“KYUNG!” Sora ran and hugged him. “You’re alright!”

Kyung held up a bag. “I had to get our cooking supplies”

Sora punched him and he flinched. “You had us worried!”

Zico looked at the sky “It looks like it’s going to rain, let’s hurry and find shelter”

-

The group found a patch of tightly packed mushroom trees to sit under for shelter while it rained. “Get your rest, you all ran an awful lot today.” Zico sat down and leaned back.

“What was that thing?” Sora asked. “It was nothing I’ve ever seen before”

“That, my dear Sora, was the Bandersnatch” Zico removed his hat and let his hair hang free.

Ukwon crossed his arms “I could have taken him”

B-bomb laughed “You and what army?”

“What’s a Bandersnatch?” Sora shivered.

“The Bandersnatch is a beast that inhabits these woods.” Zico rubbed his hands together to warm them. “Not many have encountered it.”

Ukwon found this as the perfect opportunity to scare Sora. “It’s a good thing we got away. It’s said the Bandersnatch has poisonous claws that could kill anything with just one blow.”

Sora eyes widened “Seriously?”

Ukwon nodded “And it’s also said that it has a retractable neck that it can expand to see you from over the tree tops”

Sora wrapped her arms around her legs and rested her head on her knees. “That sound’s disgusting”

“If you wanna hear disgusting just wait till you hear what he does with his victims after he’s eaten them” Ukwon’s smile enlarged.

“Ukwon stop it” B-bomb interrupted. He took off his jacket and handed it to Sora. “Here, keep yourself warm.”

Ukwon pulled away “Fine you’re no fun anyway”

-

 “It’s getting cold” Sora said with chattering teeth.

B-bomb pulled Sora close and rubbed her arms “Does this help?”

Sora blushed and leaned her head on b-bomb’s chest. “Won’t you get cold without your jacket?”

B-bomb shook his head “I’m fine”

Sora enjoyed the warmth of B-bomb’s body until she fell asleep.

-

When the rain stopped they all gathered their things and headed back to the river. Zico examined the trail “Looks like we can be there by tomorrow”

Sora gave a slight smile. She was excited to get to go back home but she was going to miss all of her new friends.

“Sora did you hear me?” Zico asked.

“Hear what?” Sora blinked.

Zico pointed to the bottom of the mountain. “I said we can stay at a cabin at the base of the mountain for the night.”

Sora lit up at the sound of being able to sleep on an actual bed again. “That sounds great”

Zico walked ahead of the group. “It belongs to some good friends of mine”

Ukwon looked at B-bomb “Do you have any idea who is it?”

B-bomb shrugged.

-

They arrived at the cabin before nightfall. It was pretty large for an outdoor cabin and every inch of it was covered in flowers.

38d3865855e9d79942c6ec8afd4e3f7f.jpg

Zico knocked at the door. When it opened a short chubby kid answered the door. “Hatter?” He questioned.

“Tweedledee, It’s good to see you” Zico grinned.

Another voice called out from inside the cabin “Who that be?”

Tweedledee turned around “It’s that hatter!” he called back.

The other voice appeared in the doorway and Sora could see the family resemblance.

“Why it is the hatter an’t it” Tweedledum commented.

“I had said so” Tweedledee mentioned.

“I hadn’t said you hadn’t” Tweedledum contested.

Zico interrupted them. “Boys! I was wondering if you could let me and my friends stay for the night.”

Tweedledee laughed.

“What are you laughing at?” Tweedledum asked.

Tweedledee pointed “Hatter is wondering in wonderland”

Tweedledum smacked the back of his head. “He wants to stay the night didn’t ya hear him?”

“Course I did!” Tweedledee looked at the hatter and his friends “C’mon in!”