Midnight Snack

Block B in Wonderland

“Ahh” Zico lowered his teacup from his mouth and placed it onto the table. “That was delicious, excellent work Kyung, Your best tea yet.”

Kyung giggled and scratched his head with his broken teacup.

Sora yawned “It’s getting pretty late”

Zico agreed “Yes, it’s about that time for bed. B-bomb you wouldn’t mind showing Miss not-Alice to her room”

“Yes I do mind, have someone else do it” B-bomb crossed his arms around his chest and sat back in his chair.

“Now B-bomb she’s a guest in our home.” Zico moved his gaze to Sora “Don’t mind him he just gets a bit grumpy around bed time.”

Kyung and Ukwon began laughing.

B-bomb, now infuriated, stood up and looked at Sora. “Don’t just sit there. Let’s go”

Sora got up and followed him inside the cottage.

-

She followed him in silence until they reached a room at the end of a hallway. B-bomb opened the door and gestured for her to go inside.

“Here it is”

The room had yellow walls and a huge fluffy bed in the middle of the room. “It’s great, thank you”

B-bomb just nodded and left the room.

Once he was gone Sora collapsed on the bed. What a day… And soon she drifted off to sleep.

-

Sora woke up in the middle of the night when she heard a crash in the kitchen. What was that?

She looked around for something to use as a weapon and without much thought grabbed a lamp off the table and made her way towards the kitchen.  While hiding behind a wall she snuck a glance to see the culprit of the noise.  She saw an unrecognizable figure and decided she had to make her move. On the count of three..1..2…3

And she ran and repeatedly hit the figure with the lamp. He turned around “Sora! Sora stop that!”

She stopped hitting him “Kyung? What are you doing in here?”

“I’m making a fundish”

“Fundish? What’s that?”

“You don’t know what a fundish is?!” Kyung picked up a wooden spoon and an apron. “I’ll show you then”

Sora tied the apron around her waist and pulled her hair back.

-

Sora grabbed the milk out of the refrigerator. “okay now what”

“Now we mix the milk with the radishes”

Sora laughed “This sounds like it’s going to be terrible”

Kyung stopped mixing and looked right into Sora’s eyes. “Negativity is not one of the ingredients.” Then he went back to mixing the ingredients. “Now hand me the sugar”

-

After they were done they sat on the floor with the bowl of fundish and two spoons. Kyung took his spoon and scooped himself a huge serving. “Mmmm…FANTASTIC! Sora you have to try it!”

“It’s okay I’m not really that hungry”

“But you must!” Kyung grabbed a spoonful and held in front of her face.

“No really I’m f…” and Kyung forced the spoon into . As she chewed Kyung examined her face for some indicator of how she liked it. She swallowed and looked at him. “This is delicious”

“See I told you!”

“It’s really quite sweet”

“That’s the honey and jam; it really adds a variety of flavors.”

Sora took another spoonful. “You know Kyung, you’re really not that strange”

“Who said I was strange?”