Chapter 9-The meeting with Cho Kyuhyun

The Boy Who Has Five Boyfriends...

After the meeting with that taller male,I return my books to the public library and went to a nearby dukbokki stall to buy some dukbokki for my hyung.As promise,I walk to my hyung's working place which is on a club.

 
Well,my hyung actually has many part-time job and each job provides foods and drinks.Well,except this one.When I reach the entrance,I take a deep breathe before entering,knowing what will happen next.As expected, just as I open the entrance door,almost all of the people include girls and boys look at me.Except for those who are drunk,of course.
 
I lowered my head in ashamed and slowly walk through the huge crowd of people whom are dancing,drinking or even some who are making love.I gasp and stop for some time when I felt someone's hand grouping my .I pry the ert hand away and continue walking.On the way,some girls purposely bend down their waist in front of me to show me their s or their chest which i think it's so disgusting.Eww....><
 
After much difficulty,I reach the small bar where the waiters make the customers' drinks and their orders.I saw Heechul chatting with a guy while making some drinks.Oh.Did I mention that Heechul work here as a waiter?
 
I approach the bar with the dukbokki I bought and went to sit at one of the seats which is near to Heechul so that he can notice me.Surely,he did.And he even introduce me to the guy he was chatting just now.
 
"Oh.Hae,you're here.As always,you make quite an entrance.Come here,give your favorite hyung here a hug."
 
I chuckle and return the hug from outside of the bar because I am not allow to go into the bar.But Heechul hyung and the manager of this club are best friends so,the manager let me in.
 
Just as I went in,Heechul kiss me on my cheek and pinch them slightly,which makes me giggle.The manager guy stay with us to chat with Heechul and he keep on complimenting me,saying that I'm handsome and cute,making me blushing here and then.
 
I have to admit the manager is quite handsome though.I can't even make contact with his eyes which melt me if I look at them.He is tall but he does not a well-build body.In fact,he doesn't have a bit at all.
 
You all must thought that my hyung is not someone affectionate by looking at his face,right? Of course,his face look like a diva and he seems like he won't be kind or nice to others but in real life,Heechul hyung here really is an affectionate person.Especially towards me,he likes to hug and kiss me.Did I mention that he is also over-protective toward me?
 
"Hae,where's the food I tell you to buy for me?"
 
I decide to play with my hyung for awhile.Since I am a good actor,I pretended to be sad and speak with my sorry-like voice.
 
"I'm so sorry,hyung.I forget to but your food since I have to return my books to the public library.You do know how clumsy I am,right? So sorry..." I reply and look at him with my famous puppy eyes so that he won't be angry at me.
 
I can see that Heechul wanted to curse at me for forgetting such small yet important thing but instead,he hold his anger and forgive me,saying that he can go and eat something with me at the nearby restaurant after his shift is over.I felt touch that my hyung actually forgive me.
 
Well,he is the type to not forgive people easily but to me,he can't be angry or even say no to me.His weakness is my puppy eyes.He always said that my eyes are cute and people include him won't be angry if I flash them my puppy eyes.It indeed work.
 
"Hyung,don't be upset and I'm so sorry that I lied to you.Here's your food.Well, do you really expect me to forget my favorite hyung's things? Of course I won't."
 
"You dare lie to me.You little-."
 
"Hyung,no cursing."
 
"He has brought you your food,right? No need to be angry at him,hyung ." The manager suddenly says.
 
I look at him with my confuse eyes while blinking.
 
'Why is he calling Heechul hyung 'hyung'?' I wondered.
 
"Fishy,wondering why he call me hyung?" Heechul suddenly said and that broke my thought.
 
I nodded and he explain.
 
"Well,he is my manager in this club but his age is actually younger than me and he is older than you by two years.He is really evil if you know him.He likes to play dirty tricks on others especially me.I'm always his victim.By the way,his name is Kyuhyun but he prefer everyone to call him Kyu though."
 
I nodded in understanding and face the said guy as he smile at me which makes my blush slightly.
 
"You don't have to introduce me,hyung.I can do it by my own.Your name is Donghae,correct?You're younger than me so,can I call you Hae?"
 
I nodded and smile slightly,earning me a peck on my lip by Heechul.
 
"Omo! Hae,you're so cute blushing like that." Kyuhyun said as I blush even more.
 
"Chul hyung,I even bought some kimchi and samgetang for you in case the dukbokki is not enough for you."
 
"Really?! Aww...Hae,you're the best dongsaeng in the whole world,I mean,the whole univers!"
 
I chuckle and ask the guy who is chatting with Heechul earlier.Well,we became friends and only then that I realize he is guy Heechul hyung always talk about. And they are in a relationship without telling me anything.Hmph!
 
Hangeng hyung,do you want too? You can share with Heechul hyung.
 I said to Heechul hyung's boyfriend.
 
Well,Hangeng is a Chinese and he is like Heechul hyung,likes to pamper. Although I like that,I still felt a bit uncomfortable at first since we're not that close yet.
 
"Ani,HaeHae.Thank you so much for buying foods for Chullie here." Hangkyung says as he gives me a hug.
 
I buried my face into the hug.Hangkyung is very loving and caring,just like my other hyungs.He likes to pamper me too.^^
 
"Um,may I have your phone number,Donghae?" A voice suddenly says beside me.
 
"O-Oh...S-Sure..."
 
I write my phone number in a piece of paper and hand it to the other male shyly.
Only then,I realize it's Kyuhyun.I blush and smile at him before bidding goodbye to the three males and leave the club and go home.
 
 
                                                                                                                                                      ~TO BE CONTINUE~
Here's some of my favorite subscribers:
 
sdihaej,taghridnugraha,AmySihae_Eunhae