Chapter 3

The Boy Who Has Five Boyfriends...

Two chapters in one day!!So,here is the third chapter.More comments,subscribers and upvoters neh??I will update slower if I don't see many views!!So make sure to read this if you are boring or free.I'm an evil author,am I??^^ Anyway,enjoy reading~~^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They smile with relieve and help me to get up from my bed.We went down the stairs and to the dining room's marble table to have some lunch.Our clean and tidy kitchen is a few feet away from the dining room's table.All of the kitchen utensils are neatly arranged.

There is also a bar with many bottles of beer,wine and champagne on a big wooden shelf.There is also a water wending machine,liquids in some bottles and some glass or cups to make drinks.The bar is next to the spacious and comfortable living room.A big flat television is place across the living room's couch.Some nice architecture paintings are hanging next to the big television.

A nicely decorated cystals light hangs on the ceiling between the couch and the television,making romantic feels when couple are watching television together while cuddling on the couch.The architecture decorations and the furnitures make the house fancy and high-class looking.

"Hae,why aren't you eating?Aren't you hungry?Come,I'll feed you."Sungmin says as he scoop a spoon of rice with meat on the top and held it in front of my face.

"I don't have an apetite,Min..."

"But why,baby?Still angry with the incident earlier?"Siwon try to ask.

"Or do you want to eat like this?"Eunhyuk smirk and takes the spoonful of rice from Sungmin and put it into his mouth but not chewing nor swallowing it.

Sungmin cross his arms and eyed Eunhyuk with one of his eyebrow raise curiously.Eunhyuk look at Sungmin with guilt then at me and smirk.

Before I can react,he grab the back of my head and crash our lips together.I widened my eyes in shock.Eunhyuk pass the rice that is still in his mouth into mine using his tougue.Then,he broke the kiss to give me time to chew the rice.

"Oh,so you are willing to eat with this method?"Eunhyuk tease as I felt my face heat up and I hit his arm lightly.

After I finish chewing the rice,I swallow it and Eunhyuk continue passing the rice mouth to mouth to me until I finish my whole bowl of rice.

"So,the rice taste more delicious in my mouth to yours,right?"Eunhyuk teased.

"A-A-Am n-not..."I stutter and blush madly.

"Baby,why are you stuttering?If it really is not delicious,why do you finish your whole bowl of rice when you have no appetite?"Siwon too,tease me.

"Hae,you like it,don't you?" Kyuhyun tease me as he cocked one of his eyebrow .

"I think next time,we should use this method when Hae has no appetite to eat.Besides,we can kill two birds with one stone as we get to kiss Hae and also make him finish his rice."Sungmin says with an evil laugh.

I swear I blush like hell right now.How can they tease me like that?Well,but I can't denied that I really do likes Eunhyuk's kiss.His lip taste like strawberries!^^

The rice really does tastes more delicious when it is pass from Eunhyuk's mouth to mine.I suddenly heard chuckle all around the kitchen.That broke my thought and bring me back to earth.

"Hae baby,you like my kiss that much and you can't denied it,right?Well,I guess it right."Eunhyuk says with a smirk.

'How did he know what i'm thinking right now?"I thought.

"Want to know why I know what you are thinking right now?"Kyuhyun says as he smirk.

I nodded and lower my head.

"It's because you're whispering it out loud"Sungmin answered with a chuckle.

"E-Eh?Am I?"I said,confuse.

"Yes,you are."Siwon says as the four of them laugh hysterically.

                                                                                                                                             ~TO BE CONTINUE~  

Here are some of my favourite subscribers and commenters^^

Favourite commenters:

ccolvin222,MyeolchiHyuk,HaeHaebaby

Favourite subscribers:

layan987,ryeowookismine,Hyukhae_is_real,strangelove324,ryewookisperfect,MissAisha,giza13,ccolvin222,Nicaline,

HaeHaebaby,MyeolchiHyuk  

Thank you so much!!^_^Especially ccolvin222,MyeolchiHyuk,HaeHaebaby for the amazing comments!!^^