Chapter 6

The Boy Who Has Five Boyfriends...

This is is the next chapter~~Since there are more subscribers,I will try to update two chapters one day!!^^

Anticipate? For this chapter,see how Kyuhyun,Sungmin,Siwon and Eunhyuk take care of sick baby hae!!

I might be late but I wanna wish a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my lovely Unnie!! Saranghae*hugs and kisses*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hae,baby,what is wrong with you?" A familiar voice says.

"H-Huh?"

I woke up to felt my head in a terrible headache.I open my eyes slowly to ease around the surrounding and reveal a blurry image.I close my eyes for a while and open them again to it easier for me to ease around the bright room.I saw four men sitting in my bed.

A hand went to my forehead and I shivered under the cold touch.

"Oh my,he's got a fever." Another familiar voice said.

"Hyuk..Won...Kyu...Min.."

"Shh....Hae,wait here.I'll go take some medicines and water for you." Siwon said as he caress my face.

I nodded weakly and curl up into a ball with the thick blanket Eunhyuk gave me.The cold hand left my hand but I can know whom that hand belongs to.Its my cute pumpkin maniac boyfriend,Lee Sungmin.After some time,Siwon came in with a glass of water and some medicine in a packet.

Kyuhyun help me to sits up slowly and place my comfy pillow on my back to make me comfortable as the headboard is too rough and hard.Siwon sits beside me on the bed and face me,with the glass of water on one hand and some painkillers and fever pills on the other.

"Baby,come,eat these..." Siwon said with concern written all over his face.

I shook my head furiously and groan weakly when I felt my head spinning.Siwon held the pills and water in front of me while Kyuhyun look at me and smile,gesturing me to eat them.

I once again shook my head and did a disgusting look as I don't want to eat those bitter medicines.Yes,I admit I hate bitter things and my boyfriends knew that too but they want me to get better soon.

"Hae-ah,come on,be a good boy and eat them.It's not bitter." Kyuhyun says.

"No.I don't wanna! it's bitter and I don't like the smell!" I said and cross my arms in a childlish way.

"You must eat it,Hae.You want to get better soon,right?" Eunhyuk says.

"But-."

"Hae-ah,it's only two pills.You can swallow them with water,right?"

"Yes,I know,Hyuk.But I don't wanna eat the painkillers.It's the most bitterest!" 

"Hae,you don't have up eat it if your head is not feeling dizzy." Sungmin says.

"But my head is kind of spinning..." I said as I fiddle with my fingers.

"Oh,really? That will make it four then." Eunhyuk said with a smirk.

'Aish! Why did I tell the that?' I thought.

Before I can react,I felt something soft on my lip.A lip landed on mine and I widened in shock.My face turn into a dark shade of pink as I melted into the kiss.After some time,the other broke the kiss.

"Like this,will you still felt the medicine bitter?" Sungmin ask and smirk evilly.

"N-Not really..."

"Good.So now,you can eat the medicines." Eunhyuk says as he compare my trmperate with his's.

"Hmm,your fever is still not going down.You have to eat the meds,Hae." Eunhyuk said while shaking his head.

I nodded,defeated.

Just as Siwon held the medicines infringing of me,I can already smell the bitterness of it,making me nearly puke.

"Open your mouth,baby.I promise,it's not bitter." Siwon said as he caress my hair lovingly.

I shook my head.I really wanted to be brave and eat them to make my boyfriends proud of me but it doesn't seems to work out.While I'm in my thought,the four males seem to be discussing something but I'm too deep in my thoughts to care about that.My thoughts disappear when I heard one of the males call out to me.

"Hae,baby..."

"What is it,Sungmin?"

I saw Sungmin putting a pill into his mouth and drink some water but he doesn't swallow them.I don't know whether it is a painkiller or a fever pills as they are in the same color.

"Sungmin,what are-."

Before I can finish my statement,Sungmin crash his lip to mine.He my bottom lip to ask for entrance which I gladly gave him.He slit his tongue into my mouth to pass the meds and water to me which I quickly swallow them.I smile as there is no bitterness at all,since it's from Sungmin's mouth! *blush*

Sungmin takes advantage of this time to taste my hot cavern as I moan shamelessly.Sungmin broke the kiss with a smile and he peck me on the lip before saying something which makes me blush like a schoolgirl!

"Yeongwonhi saranghaeyo,My baby Hae..." 

Sungmin got off the bed and went to the other males whom are staring at me while smirking.My smile disappear when I saw there are still three meds left.

"Why can't Sungmin help me to swallow all of that?" I whine weakly as I point my finger at the pills.

"Because,if he finishes all,we won't have our chances to kiss you." Eunhyuk says as he peck me on the lip.

"You forgot about us,right? You don't love us already? You only have Sungmin in your heart so,we'll leave you two together then." 

"N-No...I didn't..."

My eyes are now whelmed with tears and the four males notice it too.I felt myself weak.I felt betrayed when I heard Kyuhyun questioned me like that.Suddenly,the image of him,Eunhyuk and Siwon leave me without even giving me a glance appear in my mind.It hurts so much.It felt as though Kyuhyun don't trust me anymore.

I am always worried about everything.Will they trust me? Can I trust them? Can the five of us last together until the future? Will we broke up on the end? Will I regret to accept their confessions at the start? Am I making the right choice by accepting them? Will I end up with a broken heart or a happy life?

"Hae-ah,why are you crying?" A voice suddenly broke my thoughts.

I continue sobbing and tears flow down my cheeks without me,myself knowing.A thumb went to my eyes and wipe away those tears which seems like a never-ending stream.

"Hae,you shouldn't be crying.This will make your fever even worse.I know that you're worry about our futures.It's written all over your pretty face."

"I'm so sorry,Hae.I don't mean it.I just wanted to tease you because you look so cute when you're in a flustered mood." Sungmin says with a small chuckle.

And do you know what happen to me when I heard what Kyuhyun says? Of course,I blush like a schoolgirl in the end! >_<

As discuss,the other three males,Kyuhyun,Siwon and Eunhyuk help me to swallow my medicines while Sungmin went to the kitchen and made porridge for me since he is the first to finish.(the kiss.)*blush*

Then,the five of us spend the day sleeping on the king-sized bed since I'm not feeling well and the others accompany me.And do you know what happen the next day? My sick is finally gone but now the other four males are sick and it's my turn to take care of them...TT_TT

                                                                                                                                                                         ~TO BE CONTINUE~                                                                                                        

Favourite subscribers:

ashiyariko,sujumadness,blue_moon,sjvirus,fiezaliyana

THANK KYU SO MUCH!!^^