Chapter 7-The meeting with Lee Hyukjae,Eunhyuk

The Boy Who Has Five Boyfriends...

Three new chapters for a day!^^

Been waiting for so long?Hehe.Just joking.Anyway,this chapter might be a bit boring for you guys but I hope you all can enjoy.^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

You all must be thinking that I'm lucky to have all of my boyfriends cares for me,right? But do you know that at first,I really which to just choose one out of the four males because they like to argue or fight when one is jealous of the other?
 
Then,something happen made them change their personalities.But first,let me tell you our meeting first.So now,the flashback starts~
 
After school,I always walk along the street to go back to my dorm.Then,a restaurant decorated with flowers caught my eye.I decide to have something to drink and also to eat.
 
I walk toward the restaurant and opened the marble glass door.The beautiful decorations and beautiful paintings made the restaurant nicer and high class.I found a table to sit and place my bag on the chair beside me.
 
I waited the waiter to take my orders.While waiting,I look around the surrounding.There aren't many customers during school/works days.
 
Then,a waiter with blonde haired approach me.Our eyes met and I felt myself melted.Black eyes met with my big brown ones.
 
"Sir,what would you like?"
 
"Um,a black coffee and a strawberry cake,please..."
 
"Yes.Anything else?"
 
"No thanks.Just these first,please."
 
"Okay then."
 
He smile at me before walking back to the cashier.Unconsiously,I smile back.I can feel the other's stare at me while making my orders.I lowered my head and blush.
 
After some time,the blonde male finish my orders and approach my table once again to place down orders.Then,I notice his presence beside me.I look at him with confusion on my face.Our eyes once again met and I can feel myself blush.
 
"Excuse me,sir..."
 
"Y-Yes?"
 
"Aren't you gonna put down the metal tray?"
 
"Oh,yes."
 
The blonde male place down my orders on the table while I nodded my head a bit to show my respect.
 
"Um,can I sit with you? I mean,you don't have accompany and there aren't many customers here."
 
I blush and nodded while lowering my head.I can feel the other's presence across me.
 
"Um,may I know what is your name?"
 
"M-My name is D-Donghae.L-Lee Donghae..."
 
"Such a nice name for a young beautiful boy.My name is Lee Hyukjae but you can call me Eunhyuk."
 
"T-Thank you..."
 
"Er,can I have your phone number?I mean,you don't have to give me if you don't feel like it.I understand.I just-."
 
"Um,your phone?"
 
I type in my phone number into the other male's phone which is a Samsung iPhone.I handed the phone back to its owner shyly.
 
"H-Here..."
 
"Thank you.Well,since it's our first meeting,you don't have to pay me.I'll treat. So,I'll get going then."
 
I nodded a little and blush.I finish the foods and drinks I ordered then went to the counter.I wanted to pay up but Eunhyuk refuses.I once again bow and walk out of the restaurant.Then,I continue my way home.
 
After ten minutes,I reach my house.When I open the door,my hyung,Leeteuk and his boyfriend,Kangin welcomed me with an embrace.I return the embrace while the couple step away,allowing me to enter the house.
 
"Hae,baby,how's your day at school?"
 
The couple each kiss me on my cheek while Kangin pat my shoulder.
 
"Great."
 
"Good.Hae,go and take a bath first then take a rest.You look tired."
 
"Neh.Saranghae" 
 
I peck Kangin hyung on his lip and chuckle when Leeteuk cross his arms and look at me.
 
"No kiss for me?"
 
I chuckle then continue,"Saranghaeyo,Leeteuk hyung"
 
I went into my room and plop down on my bed.I threw my bag to the floor.Who cares where it flew to,right? My head thinking about a certain blonde. 
  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                ~TO BE CONTINUE~
These are some of my favorite subscribers:
 
haesafaheven,melodyoflife,kulacute,Nika2011,mysterycodes