Chapter 5

The Boy Who Has Five Boyfriends...

Here is the next chapter~~^^ Please do leave a comment and a subscribe or a upvote after reading this.Please,DO ENJOY~~^^

This chapter will have some so,the ones who wanted to keep your ity,I warn you not to read this.Hehe^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After one hour which seems like one year to me,the movie finally finished.The feeling of embarrased and nervous can be seen on me.I keep on chewing on my bottom lip,unable to say anything.Same like the other four males.

"Hae,are you thinking about the you bottoms for the four of us?"A voice said from beside me.

"E-Eh?" I reply as I tear off my attention from the television to the source of voice beside me.

My four boyfriends are staring at me intently with a smirk plastered on their faces.

"You want to try?" Siwon says as he trace his forefinger around my clothed-crotch teasingly.

I froze under his touch.I shake my head from left to right,telling him the word 'no' with my action.I saw Siwon whispering to the other three and nodded.I don't clearly understand what they meant until Siwon pointed his finger at our bedroom.Yes,our bedroom.The five of us share a room together even though there are many rooms in our enormous house.The reason is because I felt lonely sleeping alone so I ask Kyuhyun to sleep with me,which he quickly agreed but the other three felt jealous so we decided to sleep together,the five of us on the comfortable king-sized bed.

Wait.Back to what they are talking about.I don't want them to make any stupid actions while I'm busy in my thoughts.

"W-Wait.What a-are y-you guys p-planning?" I stutter.

They didn't reply me.Instead,they edge closer to me one by one while I try to edge backwards,finally understand what are they talking about.

"No way.No is a no.I told you guys that I'm not ready yet and you all agree to my thoughts,right?Why are you doing this now?"

"We do say that we agree but we also say that when you're ready,we will do this and you seem so mesmerized in that movie so that means you're ready,right?" Eunhyuk says

Uh-Oh.Totally busted:0

Siwon manage to grab my left arm while I'm thinking about something.He place his arms on legs to support me up and carry me bridal style to our bedroom.The other three men foloowed behind me and Siwon happily.I stryggle in Siwon's arms on the way to our bedroom.Siwon just smirk and continue his journey.He twist the doorknob with one of his hand and open the door widely.

He went into the room together with me and the other three.Siwon place me on the bed while Eunhyuk lock the door.

"Y-Yah!.I d-don't want to d-do t-this now..."

"You don't but we want.So,you have no choice but to obey." Siwon says.

"I...I-."

"You don't have to worry,Hae.You're not the tops but the bottom.Plus,you'll be the one to receive the pleasure,not the one that pleasure us." Kyuhyun explain as if he's very experience towards this.

"But still...I-."

"Shh...Hae,you don't want to make things worse for ua,right?You don't want us to 'do you hard',right?" Eunhyuk says as he cocked one of his eyebrow at me and smirk.

"Don't worry,Hae.We'll make it easy for you as you're still a ." Siwon.

I shut my eyes tightly as they walk toward me,preparing for what's about to come.But...Nothing actually happened.I open my eyes to look at the four other males who just smile at me.I gave them a confuse look as they each peck me on the lip and then smile.

"Huh?Aren't you guys gonna do 'it' as you four said earlier?" I ask in curiousity and confusion.

"Nope.We're just joking with you.We will respect your thoughts so we won't do anything to you." Kyuhyun says.

"Not until you let us know what you're ready." Sungmin continues.

I smile at them and stand up slowly from the bed and kiss them gently,each on the cheek and grin.

"Such understanding and caring boyfriends you four are.Saranghaeyo."

They smile back to me and help me to the bed.Kyuhyun pulls up the blanket to my chest and smile while carrasing my hair slowly to lulled me to sleep.Eunhyuk went to turn off the light place on the ceiling while Sungmin turn on the bedside lamp which is place on the wooden table.Siwon crawl up the bed and hug me from behind as I was facing Kyuhyun who is sitting on the floor beside the table.

Then,Eunhyuk and Sungmin went to Kyuhyun's side and peck me on the lip lightly before mouthed 'goodnight.' together.They too crawl up the bed beside Siwon.Later,I felt myself drowsy and I yawn which make Kyuhyun giggle slighty and nod to me before crawling up the bed next to me.Soon,the five of us fell into dreamland.

                                                                                                                                                      ~TO BE CONTINUE~

 A/N:Sorry for lying to you all.Actually,there's no in this chapter!!^^

You all expected much from me??Hehe...GOT TRICK!!^_^ I'm such a bad author,am I??^w^

Here are some of my awesome subscribers,commenters and upvoters:

Favourite commenters:

EunhaeLove42,galexyilynnie

Favourite subscribers:

elfforever05,moochie,MashMay,dassdoussa,byeolhae,EunhaeLove42,ruthazar100,noire_,anna9085,ecargebeohp_10,

galexyilynnie

 Favourite upvoters:

david98,yeahhh,kyumin99,Yukiharu86,layan987,ryeowookisperfect621