Chapter 11-Meet the Characters and author note

The Boy Who Has Five Boyfriends...

Meet the characters!! Let's interview them!^^

MC/Author:Donghae,Kyuhyun,Siwon,Yesung,Eunhyuk and Sungmin! Please...Have a seat and introduce yourself to everyone~

Donghae:Hello,everyone.My name is Lee Donghae.*smiles and blush*

EunHyuk:OMG.Guys,don't you think that Hae is just so cute?!

The other males:Yeah! I want to sit beside him!^^

EunHyuk:Wait.No way! I'm the one that's suppose to sit beside him.We're Eunhae!

Siwon:So what? You think you're the only one that has a couple name in Super Junior,you smelly feet monkey? We have too.Me and Hae is Sihae!

KyuHyun:You two,shut up will ya? My love for Donghae is the strongest! Although he's the hyung and I'm the dongsaeng in real life,but I'm older than him in this story and it's once in a blue moon so I'm the winner! Our couple name is Kyuhae,by the way.

SungMin:Hey,just find a sit and stop arguing,you guys.The author is getting flustered and the reporters are looking at us! Come on,smile.Smile! *flash a smile when the cameraman took a picture of him*

Kyu:Who cares about the author? It's about couple we are talking about here.I don't even know the author's name *scoff*

MC/Author: *feeling sad* My name is Carwey.You can call me by that and-.

Yesung:Hey! How can you guys have a conversation about Hae without me? I love Hae too! By the way,I'm the oldest here so I have the right to say something.Hae is Min-.

Hyuk,Siwon,Kyu:Shut the hell up*continue arguing even louder*

Yesung:You guys are not listening to me anymore...*sobs and cry in a corner pitifully*

MC/Author:Uhm...Guys,I think you should care about your baby crying here first.*pats crying Donghae on the back*

*The males stop arguing instantly and rush to Donghae's side*

MC/Author:Indeed,this will always work *(mutter quietly)*

After some time,when Donghae has turn into a hiccup mess,the workers brought all the seats and place them around Donghae so that the seating will pleased all the main characters.Then,the conversation continued.

MC/Author:Well then,let's begin from the start and pretend that there's nothing happened just now.*fakes a smile*

Hyuk:Do I really need to introduce myself? They all know me already,damn.*scoff*

Hae:Hyuk! Don't be rude.Sorry,author-nim.He's always like that.Don't mind him.

MC/Author:Yay! Donghae oppa treats me the best! I love you *squeal and hugs Donghae*

The other males: *glaring and feeling jealousy*

MC/Author:Notices the jealous aura and quickly let go

Kyu:How dare you,author! *chases after me*

MC/Author:Help~! Call me Carwey,by the way.

Siwon:Well,I guess we just have to do this interview again some other day.

MC/Author: *stops and face Siwon* No way! What about my salary then?! I wanna eat too *whine*

Siwon:Okay.Here,I'll give you some money.Look how kind-hearted I am.You shoud read more bible so that you can be like me.Just like a God~

Yesung & Hyuk: *cover their ears from Siwon's blabbering about god* As expected from the godness,Choi Siwon.

Suddenly...........

Minho:Hey,guys! I'm Choi Minho and i'm a cameo in this story.Well,I kinda often appear in this story so I can be count as the main character too.

Kyu:Shut the hell up,Minho! You don't have the right *says while panting hard*

Minho:What?! But I have some scenes with fishy hyung too...*hugs Donghae sideways*

Min:Yah! Who say you can touch him? And you didn't even greet us,you disobedient and impolite junior!*throw his shoe at Minho*

Minho:Ahh! Stop,I'm sorry~ *runs away,leaving the interview studio*

MC/Author:Well,we have no choice but to continue this some other day.This is reporter Carwey and thanks for your view.I really-.

Min,Kyu,Hyuk,Won,Sung:Shut up!

MC/Author: *being hit by five pairs of shoes* I surrender~!! XD