Chapter 2

The Boy Who Has Five Boyfriends...

So,here's the second chapter which I just updated.Since i've already has five subscribers and three comments out of seventy views with just one chapter.I think so I will update faster since that really made me happy!^^

Still,I will need more commenters,subscribers and upvoters.Hope you leave a comment or a like after reading.Anyway,enjoy~~^^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've said earlier that I will introduce my four boyfriends,right?So now,here it goes~~^^

My first boyfriend named Lee Hyukjae but everyone calls him by his nickname,Eunhyuk.He went to a different school as me.He is an amazing dancer and he is also the leader of the 'dance club' at his school,like me.He is great in dancing and maybe even better than me.Eunhyuk has deep gums above and underneath his teeth which makes him cute when he smiles.Many girls also tries to court him but Eunhyuk doesn't care about them.Well,why would he even care about them when he has me as his boyfriend?He is skinny but don't be fool by that.He has well-trained abs which can melt every girl.He has blonde hair which slightly covered his eyebrows.

My second boyfriend named Choi Siwon.He studies at SJ High School which I am currently studying in but he transfers to another school (Eunhyuk's school) before I came here to study.He is a model for his school's magazine.He is not that good at dancing or singing but he has a good-looking face.Even better than mine if you see up-close.He has a nice figure as he likes to go the gym.He has black hair which is combed up,revealing his forehead.He got the black belt in taekwando which is why students at his school doesn't dare to argue or even mess up with him.Well,of course.Who wants to be beaten by a person who knew taekwando,right?He comes from a wealthy family and often buys things for his friends.He has some weird habit which is always doing gesture when he is talking.I don't know why,but he often went to church.Seriously,he really trust god so much!

My third boyfriend named Cho Kyuhyun.He went to the same school as the other two males.He is really great at singing and he is the leader of the 'singing club'.He is not that good at dancing so he seldom dances,only sings.He has got about five or six gold medals from representing his school to join some singing competitions.His father is a rich man which makes himself rich too.Kyuhyun is sometimes evil to his friends and likes to play tricks on them.Usually,his victim will be those who are older than him.He intents to speak informal to his hyungs even though they doesn't allow him.He has black stylish hair which covered his forehead.

My last boyfriend named Lee Sungmin.He also went to the same school as the other three males.He is great at singing too.But not as great as Kyuhyun.He is the second in charge of the 'singing club'.He is also good at dancing too.But not as good as Eunhyuk.He is a very talented man and he can learn something fast with just one look.He is great at martial arts and no one dares to mess up with him too,knowing what's waiting for them if they did.Sungmin likes the color of pink and everything he bought will be pink in colored.He is a bit girlish type and has a mother-like personality.He has a face which seems soft-hearted and that makes him look friendly and gentle to everyone but he can change his personality fast.When he is angry,his eyes will look like he is about to pier right into his enemies' souls.He has brown stylish hair which does not reveal his forehead.

Well,there are a lot to tell you about my boyfriends but I would stop here because that would take a looooong time to finish it,knowing I won't be able to finish it until tomorrow.

"H-Hae,what are you thinking?You look so focused."One of my boyfriend's voice broke my thought.

"E-Eh?Ah...It's nothing...Don't worry about it."

"Well,I'm not really worry about that but you seem so cute!"Sungmin squeal happily.

"H-Huh?"

It takes me some minutes to finally realize what is Sungmin talking about.Then,without me noticing,my face turn into a deep shade of pink.I can't believe I just blushed like a schoolgirl!That's so embarassed!T.T

The four men chuckle at my blushing face but they soon became silent when I crossed my arms and lower my head.

"Hae-ah,baby,are you mad?"Siwon ask me with concern in his voice.

I didn't answer them.

"Hae-ah,please don't be mad..."Eunhyuk says as he attempt to touch me but I dodge his touch.

Still didn't answer.

"Hae,answer us please..."Sungmin says as he attempt to grab my left arm but failed.

Sill,no answer.

"Baby,are you crying?"Kyuhyun ask me as he saw my back going up and down.

I lifted my head a bit to look at them,only to make them shocked.

"Hae,baby,why are you crying?"

Siwon rush to my side to comfort me,followed by the other three with a scared look on their face.Siwon cupped my face and kiss me on the lip passionately.I felt butterflies form in my stomach.I quickly pull away and cover my mouth with my hands,my eyes widened.

"Morning breathe..."I mumble quietly,enough for them to hear what I tried to say.

"It's okay,baby.We had kiss for a lot of time now and yet,you're still embarrased?"Siwon says as he crawl toward me while I back off and move backwards,still covering my mouth.

I move backwards when Siwon smirk and crawl toward me.I move and move until I hit the bed board behind me and gasp in surprise.Siwon stops when he is now sitting in front of me.He grab my hands away from my mouth and moulded our lips together.

He bit my bottom lip,asking for entrance.I moan and opened my mouth for him.He take advantage of this time to slip his tongue into my mouth to taste my morning cavern.

After some time,he broke the kiss as we gasp for air.Eunhyuk walk toward us and sit beside me on the bed.He wipe away my tears with his thumb lightly and peck me on the lip.

"Don't cry,baby,you look cuter without these tears covering your beautiful face."Eunhyuk says as I pout

"Yes,Hae baby,I'm sorry...Forgive me please?"Sungmin apologised.

"Forgive him,Hae.Come,let's go and enjoy our lunch.I think it's still warm.We made it just an hour ago."Kyuhyun said as I nod my head slowly.

                                                                                                                                        ~TO BE CONTINUE~