Chapter 4

The Boy Who Has Five Boyfriends...

So this is the new chapter that you've been waiting for long!I'm still deciding whether or not I should add into this story.Based on the votes!^_^

This chapter calls for some touchy-touchy and moments!See how Hyuk,Won,Kyu and Min molests Donghae in their kitchen!^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe it! My boyfriends actually like to tease me so much!><

They know that I am an easily blush and shy person but yet,they like to tease me,making me blush even more!How evil they are.Hmph!TT_TT

Anyway,I pretended to be angry and I cross my arms with an angry look plastered on my face.I eyed them an angry look and pout while lowering my head.

"Hae-ah,you're angry?But you seem so cute when you're doing that cute pout of yours."Eunhyuk says as he pinch my cheek.

I still won't give in and continue with my acting.

"Baby,don't be angry,my cute angel..."Siwon edge closer to me while puling his chair behind him and sit next to me.

The other three also followed Siwon as though he is their boss.Kyuhyun is the one who started doing something first though.

"Hae baby..."Kyuhyun cupped my cheek and without second thought,his lip crash to mine.

Not long,I felt myself melted into the kiss.Butterlies once again form in my stomach.I gasp in surprise when I felt a hand on my thigh,strumming it in a slow motion.My eyes widened when I felt hot breathe on my neck.I felt a hand started rubbing my crotch which hid underneath my trousers,making it hard.I couldn't stand the pleasure I'm feeling right now.It's too much for me.It felt as though my crotch is going to burst out from my trousers.

I moan through the kiss.I wanted to tell them to stop because I'm not ready to do this yet but it seems impossible as Kyuhyun's mouth is sill on mine,making it hard for me to speak.I can just moan and try to pry Siwon's hands away from my clothed-crotch but I know that it was just impossible as Siwon is way stronger than me.Siwon notice my hands moving,trying to stop him from what he is doing and grab them with just one of his hand.Of course,that gesture is enough to make me stop moving or even struggling,knowing how strong he is.

I gasp when Eunhyuk started marking me.He and my neck,leaving dark purple marks on my neck.I groan and turn into a mess.After he's done,he place some small kisses around my neck while admiring his beautiful work.Sungmin strums my left thigh with one hand while his other hand snake into my shirt to explore my body.I shivered under Sungmin's touch as his finger felt cold underneath my skin.I moan when his finger reach my .He pinch and play with it and then did the same to the other.

Siwon whispers seductively into my left ear,his hand still working on my clothed-crotch.

"I want you,baby..."

Those words are enough to make chill run down my spine and I groan when they fastened their speed.I do enjoy the pleasure I'm feeling right now,but this is too much for me to handle at a same time.Before I can react,Siwon's hands move to my zipper and he tease me by zipping it up and down while smirking.But this time,I am fast to react, knowing what wil happen next.I pry my hands which are grab by Siwon and grab his's to stop him from going further.This gesture makes Siwon and the others stop their activities.They look at me in confusion and depression.

There are actually reasons why I don't let them do this to me first.I don't want things to go so fast between us.Thus, I'm not ready to give them my ity yet.It's not that I don't believe them.I just want to make things easier for us.Because,I don't know will they leave me and go to meet others after I gave them my ity.Or,they just wanted to get into my pants and then left me alone.These thought always worries me.

Anyway,Siwon notice my sudden action and stops his activity,like the others,he eyed me curiously with hurt expression clearly shown on their face.

"Hae,why are you stopping us?Don't you want this?We have been waiting this for long enough already.We have dated for almost three months already.Isn't that enough for you to trust us and let us do this?"Eunhyuk ask as one of his hand grab mine while rubbing it to soothe and comfort me.

"I-I...I just...I am not ready yet..."

"But Hae baby,we have dated for long enough already.Yet,you're not ready?"Kyuhyun says with a dissapointed tone in his voice.

"It's not that...I just-."

"Hae,do you not believe us?Please be honest..."Eunhyuk ask with a clearly sad look plastered on his face.

"No.I do believe the four of you,but-."

"But what,Hae?Do you have some reasons?"Sungmin ask with a confuse expression.

"Listen to my explanations first,guys.I do believe you all but I don't know if you all do.I am so scared to lose all of you...I-I am scared that o-one day,you four w-will leave m-me..."I said as tears started welling up in my eyes,making me hard to speak properly.

"I don't know t-that i-if you a-all will b-betray me a-after I give y-you my v-ity...I a-am scared that o-one day,you all don't l-like m-me a-anymore and w-went t-to meet o-others after I g-give you m-my virgi-ni-ty.I'm s-so sorry...But I promise,I d-do believe y-you all..."I continue as tears now rolling down my cheek like a never ending stream.

I couldn't control my emotions anymore.I really don't know what to think anymore.I really can't imagine how they will leave me alone,all by myself.It felts as if my heart broke into pieces.

"Hae,baby,stop crying now.We understand that,really.Please don't cry.These tears don't suit your face."Siwon says as he try to comfort me.

"R-Really?"

I stop crying once I heard what Siwon says.They slowly turn into sobs and hiccups.Eunhyuk wipe away my tears with his thumb and slowly caress my cheek.

"Yes.We of course believe you,Hae.You believe us too,right?"Eunhyuk said with his gentle voice as I nodded slowly.

"Okay.We'll give you time to be ready and when you're ready then,we will do this,neh?Don't cry anymore." Eunhyuk whisper softly.

They went back to their seats as I try to force a smile at them.I waited for them to finish their now-cold rice patiently. Then,we place the empty bowls into the sink and play rock,scissors,paper to decide who loses.It was Sungmin who loses so he has to wash all the dishes.^^

After that,we went to the living room and spend the whole day cuddling on the couch while watching some movies.I wanted to watch romantic movies but the four of them wanted to watch 'mature-romantic movies'.Understand what that means?^_^

So,majority they wins and I have no choice but to watch with them.Besides,I can know what to do when the five of us are really going to do 'it'.They seem really excited when an 'hot' scene came (Not for me,of course) and they will sometimes look at me from up to down and smirk.That action makes me look like a sheep surrounded by a pack of wolves.Hehe^^

                                                                                                                                        ~TO BE CONTINUE~     

A/N:How's the new chapter?Sorry,I'm not good at writing so I think so I will need someone to write that for me.Anyone interested??^^

For the next chapter,you all will have to wait for one year cuz I'm busy,Neh?.....Haha,JUST KIDDING

More new comments and subbies!!^^

Favourite commenters:

Yukiharu86,yeahhh,david98

Favourite subscribers:

Yukiharu86,sapphirelight,yeahhh,fishy15simba07,kpopmusiclover05,ita_21,david98

Thank you so much!!^^ *MUAKS*

Special thanks to:Yukiharu86,yeahhh,david98,ita_21,sapphirelight,fishy15simba07,kpopmusiclover.(Actually,everyone!!)