Chapter 8-The meeting with Choi Siwon

The Boy Who Has Five Boyfriends...

Today,I am going to return the books I borrow back to the library.I borrowed about six of them last week.The librarian recognize me as I always went there to lend some books so,she trust me that I will return them after three weeks.

And here I am,on the way to the public library to return the books I borrowed.It takes ten minutes to the library from my school so I decided to walk there when suddenly,my phone rang.

I try to carry the books with one of my hand and the other to take my phone from inside my pocket.I look at the caller ID and it was my hyung,Heechul calling.

"Hae,my lovely dongsaeng,can you please help to buy something for me to eat?Your hyung is hungry like hell now."

"Okay,hyung.What would you like?"

"Um,let me think.Aha!.dukbokki,please~"

"Neh.I'll buy it and take it there for you since I'm nearby there.You don't have to come."

"Aww...Donghae-ah,why are you so nice?Love you.I'll hang up then."

"Neh~"

After the other hang up,I place the phone back into my pocket and continue walking.That action made me bump into someone.I fell on top of that person and my books scattered on the floor.

"Ouch!"

I heard someone mutter and I look at that person underneath me quickly.Just then,he look at me too.Our eyes met and we stay like that for some minutes until I broke the stare.The other male has a tall and nice-build figure.

"I-I,um,I'm so s-sorry..."

I quickly got up from our position and I awkwardly held out my hand to help the other male up from the floor.

"I-It's okay.It's me who have to apologize.Sorry for not looking at where I was walking and bump into you."

"N-No.It's me w-who have t-to a-apologize.I a-am a-always clumsy." I stutter and lowered my head to hide my now-blushing face.

I can feel the other stare at me and the two of us awkwardly stay at this position without saying anything when suddenly he spoke.

"I should help you to pick up your books."

"N-No.It's okay.I can pick them up myself."

The two of us squat down at the same time to pick up the now-scattered books.Our hands touch when we pick up the last book at the same time.My hands are underneath the other male's and I quickly  pull away when I felt a sudden electricity going through my body.

"I'm s-so sorry..."

"You don't have to.It's me who have to apologize first." 

"No.It's m-me.I d-didn't saw y-you walking in front o-of me..." I stutter while blushing.

"Seems like we're never gonna end like this.The two of us is the one to blame."

The taller male says and smile charmingly.He has deep dimple which makes him look like a smiling angel when he smiles at me.I felt myself melted into those intimidated eyes.The taller male slowly approach me and I can feel the other's breathe on my lip,making my breathe hitch.The other male grab my hands and our face an inch apart.

"E-Excuse m-me,sir...C-Can you please l-let g-go of m-me?" I stutter and blush.

"Oh.Yeah.I'm so sorry.May I um,have your phone number? I mean so that we can meet up and have some time to apologize to each other.I know that this is too sudden,knowing that we don't even know each other's names but I just um,you know-."

"It's okay.Your phone?" 

The taller stranger hand me his phone which is a galaxy note 4.OMG! This stranger here must be very very rich.Even his clothing which is a suit looks very expensive.Wait.Look here.Don't misunderstood me.I'm not like my friends who only likes rich guys.I likes guys who really live me with all their hearts.I don't like their money.I don't care whether they're rich or not,if they really love me,I will love them too.

Back to reality,I type in my phone number into the taller male's phone and hand it back to the other.

"Well then,thank you and we'll meet again?"

"Welcome and sorry I gonna go.Hope to see you again." I said before continue my journey to the public library to return the books I borrowed.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                ~TO BE CONTINUE~

Here's some of my favorite subscribers:

Nympheas,giveherted,Sora2502,Abeerr,CardBoardBox,lovekyuhae15