Chapter 10-The meeting with Lee Sungmin

The Boy Who Has Five Boyfriends...
Here's the next chp,everyone~^^
The hard part of explaining the meeting between Hae and the others finaly ended!*sigh*
I know it's not romantic at all.Forgive me.I'm not that good at writing romantic things.Now no need to write anymore.Yay~~*throwing confetti everywhere.*
Enjoy~ Won't update so fast for the next chp.Haha.Just joking.Don't be angry,neh?*blocking the attacks and insults* ^_^  
 
Well,right now,here I am at the public library once again.Coming here has become one of my routine since I like reading.
 
"Good morning,Hae hyung.Come here to borrow books again? You sure are hardworking."
 
"Yeah." I scrub my nape in embarrassment and continue "But I'm not as hardworking as you imagine me to be."
 
The other male chuckle and continue.
 
"Anyway,what books do you want today? I can search for you if you want.You see,using computer is easier."
 
"Okay.Well,I'm in need of cooking books.My mother wants me to help her to buy some but I thought that it's easier to borrow them here.Can you help me to search for them?"
 
"Okay.Wait a moment."
 
The brunet type in the books I wanted to search while I waited patiently.
 
"It's on the 'Cook Books' section.Walk straight and turn left then you'll see them.See you."
 
"Neh.Thank you.See you later then,Henry."
 
I follow the librarian's instruction and found the 'Cook Books' section where all the books about cooking are located.I walk towards the wooden shelves and wander to some section which sells many kinds of books recipe about different kinds of foods,desserts and drinks.There are books on how to make Korean foods,Japanese foods and also Chinese foods.
 
I just randomly pick a few books which I think the front page is nice.Well,I don't really know anything about cooking so may as well just follow my heart.I continue walking until my eyes landed on one particular book which catch my attention since the front cover is nicer than the ones I choose beforehand.
 
I reach up to grab the book and when my hand touch the cover of the book,a sudden electric flow through my body.I felt a stranger's hand on top of mine's.I look beside me and is shock to find out a man with a cute baby face.Somehow,
his face remind me of a......rabbit?
 
I quickly retrace my hand and blush while eyeing the male beside me whom also started blushing.After a short silence,the rabbit-like face male speak up which gain my attention.
 
"Um...I'm sorry.I don't mean to-."
 
Before he can finish his sentence,I cut in and speak.
 
"I-It's okay...I mean,I'm sorry too.Uh...Do you want that book?" I said as I pointed my finger to the book I wanted to borrow just now and blush.
 
"You're so cute...I mean,do you want that book? It's okay for me.I just help my cousin to borrow some cooking books since he likes to cook although he's a male." The man with a baby face says as he rub his un-itchy nape in embarrassment.
 
"I-I'm just helping my umma to borrow some cooking books because she wanted to try to make some new recipe for me and my brother." I says as I play with my fingers and bit my bottom lips slightly and lower my head.
 
"You're so adorable.Oh...My friend too.May I,uhm...know your name? My name is Sungmin.Lee Sungmin." The male says as he put out his hand to do a handshake.
 
"My n-name is Donghae.L-Lee Donghae..." I reply as I return the handshake.
 
"So,uhm,nice to meet you...D-Do you have think you have time to have lunch with me?"
 
"I'm sorry...I don't think I can.I have to borrow these books and give them to my umma.If not,she'll nag me again.Sorry.Maybe next time." I said as I give him my brightest smile.
 
"Oh.But how can I have lunch with you next time if i don't know how to contact you?" He reply with a small smile.
 
"Right.Can I have your phone for awhile?"
 
I type in my phone number when the other male hand me his phone.After typing, I give him back his phone shyly.
 
"Here's my phone number.You can contact me.I gotta go.Bye." I finish my sentence with a smile before rushing out of the library after letting Henry know the books I'm borrowing.
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                ~TO BE CONTINUE~
Here's some of my favourite subscribers:
 
Zara_JewElFish,just7shosho,Tiger5,kloverer,eiracrazy4kyu,nepiparoti