Chapter 12-The meeting with......BROTHER-IN-LAWS?!

The Boy Who Has Five Boyfriends...

Wow~! Thank you so much for your support!!^^

I didn't expect there will still be people commenting my story after a loooong time I never update this story.Well,you guys sure make me happy and I decide to write this next chp! Happy,right? I know it!! Hahaha!!! (sorry,don't mind me.Just too crazy sometimes) XD


By the way,special thanks to these unnies for the amazing comments they gave me:

galexyilynnie,mysterycodes,myeolchiHyuk

Well,here it goes.ENJOY~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae has been thinking about this for so long.Whether he should tell his boyfriends or not.He's been dazed a few times,earning weird and suspicously gaze from his boyfriends when he came back to reality.During breakfast too.His boyfriends were worried.They thought something must have worried the younger and they were curious like hell.But the word "Curiousity Kills The Cat" is the only word that fits their situation right now when suddenly the younger speaks up in their shared room,after having breakfast. 

~Flashback~

"Guys,are you all free this afternoon? Do you have things to do?"

"Well,even if there's work,but if you want us to accompany you,we'll immediately postpone them to some other day." Says Hyukjae as he landed his head on the younger's shoulder.

"Okay."

"Hae,there's actually something we want to ask you? What happen to you this morning? You are always dazed and you even answer us shortly.You answer used to be long and full of energy but today,you seems so different.What happen? Is there something that worried you?" Question Siwon

Deadly silent........

"Say,can you spend the whole afternoon and evening with my hyungs? I mean,they want us to visit them.I've told them that I have boyfriend now and they were so excited to meet you."

Dead silent again.......

"What?! We're going to visit your hyungs?!" Says Kyuhyun,surprised.

"Why didn'y you tell us earlier?!" Sungmin says,shocked.

"We don't have time to prepare!" Says Eunhyuk,dazed.

"What the hell do we do now?!" Siwom says,panicking. 

Donghae finally chuckled for the first time that day as he watch his four boyfriends running all over the room,searching for suitable clothes to wear.After a while,he stops them.

"Uhm...You don't have to search for clothes.I've tell Taeyeon to prepare them already."

"You should have told us earlier and not let us run around the room!" Says Eunhyuk,annoyed.

"But...You guys were so funny and cute!" Says Donghae with a grin

The four males roll their and sit back down on the bed but watching their beloved one laughing so happily,a smile curl up their faces.Donghae giggles,happy to see his boyfriends' flustered faces.

Not long,a maid knocks on their bedroom door.

"Come in." Sungmin ordered.

The maid opens the door and bow when his masters came in sight.Siwon clears his throat before speaking in a cool tone.

"What is it?"

"Uhm...I though I heard HaeHae calling me? I heard him mention my name as I walk pass just now" Says the maid hesitantly as she enters the room instead of just peeking from the nicely curved wooden door.

"Omma!" Shouts Donghae suddenly,shocking his boyfriends whom thought the younger's mom really arrived.

"How are you,HaeHae-ah? My sweetie.Aigoo...You've become heavy.What did you eat,huh?" Their personal maid,Taeyeon says sweetly to as she lifted Donghae into her arms with difficultly.

"I'm fine! But I miss you..." The brunet reply with a pout.

"Aigoo...Omma miss you too.Why do you look so sad compared to how you used to look like?"

"The guys are bullying me! Put me down?" Donghae says childishly.

"W-Wait.Why the hell are you calling him HaeHae?! He's your master! Who allow you to call him that?! You're just a maid!"

"Don't scold her,Hyuk.I allow her to call me that.Taeyeon's like an omma to me and she always reminds me of my own omma." Says Donghae as he tug on the woman's sleeve and leans in to her lovingly.

Eunhyuk immediately softened when he notice Donghae's behaviour.

"Sure,sure.Anything you want,my love." Siwon says.

"Omma,where is the suit that I tell you and Jess to prepared just now? HaeHae wants them now!" Says the brunet with a grin.

"They're on the living room,honey.Want me to take them for you?"

Donghae nodded as the lady smile and peck him on the cheek before leaving the room.The younger sense eyes staring a hole into his back and turn back slowly,only to fake a smile at his jealosy boyfriends.Then, Taeyeon and four other maids enter their bedroom with five sets of suits.Each has a complete set of matching ties,shoes,accesories and belts.

"Jess! Yoona! Seohyun! Sunny! HaeHae miss you!" Donghae says and give the four maids a bone-crashing hug.

"Aigoo...Our Fishy baby miss us?" Summy says as she ruffle the brunet's hair affectionately.

"We miss you too,sweet heart." Says Jessica lovingly.

"Baby,are you going to stay at your hyung's house?" Yoona says with a slight pout.

"We're gonna miss you so much." Seohyung says sadly.

"Aww...I'll miss you all too! Well,I'm not sure if my hyungs want us to stay.That depends! Don't worry about me.I'll be fine and so do your masters." Says Donghae reassuringly but a sad tone can be heard from his voice.

After placing the suits on the bed and they each peck the brunet on the forehead,the four ladies left the room,leaving the five males inside the room.

"I can't believe it,baby.Just how many times have you cheated on us,huh? Seriously.How many workers do you recognize in this mansion? Include the bodyguards,maids,chefs and our drivers." Kyuhyun says,irritated and jealous.

"Not much but yes,I do recognize all of them." Says Donghae,delighted.

"I don't even remember one single name since there's too many people." Eunhyuk says,trying to recall the names he knows.

Donghae giggles.

"You will remember if you try to be close with them.Don't be too strict or rude to them.Don't look or stare with them with your emotionless and cool face which you always do.Try to have a conversation with them just like how you talk to me.They are actually very nice person."

"Ok.Sure,I'll try that." Says Sungmin

"So we should change into our suits,right? Which one is mine?" Says Kyuhyun

"Try them! I match them myself with Taeyeon omma's lecturer.Follow your names on the paper"

Indeed,there is a piece of paper with safety pins clipped on every suit.Their names are written on each paper.The males follow their names and change into the suit.Surprinsingly,the suits does match them perfectly.Even the colour of the suit is their favourite.The size,accesories,shoes and belts fit them well.The five males check themself on the long-length mirror,satisfied with the choice of clothing.

"So? How do you like it?"

"You always have a nice taste of clothing,Hae.We love it." Kyuhyun says as he back hugged the younger.

"Really? I'm glad you guys love it."

"But we love you more"

"Cheesy!" Says Donghae with a blush.

Kyuhyun plant a kiss on the brunet's cheek before letting him go.

"Come on,we have to go meet our future brother-in-laws"

"Who say they're your brother-in-laws? I may not marry you guys,you know? I still have a guy crazy for me during my high school days.I can marry him too,if I want.Besides,he treat me like a princess." Says Donghae teasingly.

"You won't.We won't ever let you go.You're ours forever!" Siwon says as he hug the younger tightly,making the younger laugh.

They then walk out the mansion to the two prepared cars where their drivers are waiting for them by the car.

"Hae baby!" A driver shouts to the said person excitedly as he waves his hand to the other.

"Hunnie!" Donghae rush to the other male as they shared a hug.

Donghae's lovers rolled their eyes and they were jealous once again because their loved one is hugging someone other than them.

"How are you,Hae hyung?"

"I'm fine,Sehun.What about you?"

"So do I.After seeing you."

"Yah! Don't try to seduce our baby.Go do your work properly! We need the car immediately." Says Eunhyuk as he separated the duo.

"Sorry,master" Says Sehun as he mouthed 'see you later' to the brunet before scrambling to the driver seat of the first black car

"Hyuk! You're so mean!" Donghae sulk and crosses his arms.

He then spotted another familiar driver leaning against the seond car.He ran to the driver and they once again share a hug.

"HanHan! Wo xiang ni!" (meaning:HanHan! I miss you!) *HanHan,a nickname for Luhan*

"Wo ye yi yang,HaiHai gege!" (meaning:Me too,HaiHai hyung!) *HaiHai (HaeHae),the nickname of Donghae's chinese name*

The second driver,Luhan carry Donghae bridal style as he shake the older back and forth like carrying a baby as he peck the elder on the cheek,earning a laugh from Donghae.

"What the hell are you talking about,Donghae?! You're even learning chinese because of a lousy driver?! What about us?!" Says Sungmin,furiously.

"I learn it from my hyung.Don't be jealous,Min.Although you look cute like that." Donghae says as he look at Luhan with his famous puppy eyes.

"Can you take us to my hyung's house,HanHan?"

"Of course I can,Hae gege*(hyung) Please don't make those eyes again.You make me want to squish you so hard and put you into my pocket forever,hyung-ah.You're so cute!^^"

"Oh,please...Just get the hell separate! Luhan-shii,right?! Go do your own job! Let go of your master.Right! Now!" Siwon ordered,fierciely.

"Y-Yes,master...S-Sorry..."

Luhan leave a peck on the elder's cheek before landing Donghae on his both feet.Then,he rush to the driver seat of the second black car after bwoing to his masters.

"Siwon! Seriously,why are you guys like this? Always trying to separate me away from my friends.What happen to the four of you?" Donghae sulk and pout.

"Because we're your lovers,Hae.Do you even remember that? You can't just go around and act cute or seduce other men.Moreover,women.We're men,we can get jealous over something too and we also have.....needs"

Hyukjae smirk at the last sentence as he grab the brunet's arm and pulls him up the first car,followed by the other three males.

"Start the car,Sehun-shii.Drive us to Donghae's house.Tell Luhan-shii to follow us with the car he is in now.Quick."

"Yes,Master Eunhyuk.I will do it immediately."

                                                                                                                                                           ~TO BE CONTINUE~

Special thanks to these lovely subscribers:
 

bhelldandy_ssi,Tomo4kupo,moonsweet,kirishima,genevieve4ever,tk2867