Chapter 6 A Friend's Suffering

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I wrote a chapter, I usually listened to a song that is fitted for my story. For this chapter, I think this song really fits. You can listen if you want. Enjoy!

 

 

           

            Yuri was already transferred in a private room. The remaining seven members and Amber were in the room. Mr. Lee Soo Man was also there.

 

            “Is it true that Yuri Unnie will not wake up anymore?” Yoona’s tears flow in her face. Sunny approached the Im Choding and embraced her.

 

            “Yoong, do you believe in miracle? Even the doctor said that God is the only one who can decide for us. If He wants Yuri to wake up, she will wake up. We just have to pray. Okay?” Sunny smiled at Yoona. The doe-eye just nodded.

 

            “DAMN IT!! What kind of a leader am I? What did I not notice that there was already something wrong with Yuri!” Taeyeon was very upset to herself.

 

            “Tae-tae, we really wouldn’t notice Yul because she never showed her miserable side to us.  She was still a Kkabyul this past few days.” Tiffany comforted her girlfriend. Though she is also sad about what happened, she was also worried of the kid leader.

 

            Amber, smiled upon hearing those words from Tiffany. “That is Yuri. She doesn’t want us to get worried of her. She kept her problems for herself. Can’t believe it. I’m telling my problems to her but I didn’t detect that she was also suffering. What a friend am I.”

 

            “Am………………!” Seohyun knew that her love was also suffering because of the state of her buddy. She also hugged Amber to give her support.

 

            “Shouldn’t we notify Yuri’s family?” Hyoyeon said while looking at SMent CEO.

 

            “Yuri doesn’t have family anymore.” Mr. Lee answered.

 

            The members and Amber were puzzled on Mr. Lee’s response.

 

            “I don’t understand sir.” Sooyoung wanted a clear answer from their boss.

 

            “When her relationship with Jessica came out, her family was very angry with her. They asked Yuri to choose between them or Jessica. It is obvious that she chose her love. Due to this, her family disowned her. Not only that, they left this country because they were ashamed of Yuri. Until now, Yuri doesn’t know where her family is.” The CEO stated.

 

            “OH MY GOD!” Tiffany just covered .

            “Yuri Unnie!!” Seohyun cried so hard upo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter