Chapter 1 As it is

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOHYUN’S POV

           

            “I’m letting you go because I love you so much.”

 

            “What do you mean? I don’t understand Am.”

 

            “Just keep in your mind  that I will always love you even that we are not together. I have to do this for your own sake.”

 

            “NO! Please tell me why! Tell me!”

 

            “I’m not worthy of your love.”

 

            “But you’re the only one I ever love.”

 

            “Please understand. It also hurts me a lot. But because I love you, I’m willing to sacrifice my own happiness for you.”

 

            No Amber! NO!!!”

 

            “Goodbye Seohyun.”

 

            “NOOOO!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

      “Honey?”

 

       “Huh?”

 

       “Honey, wake up. You’re having a nightmare.”

 

       As I opened my eyes, I saw the only face I ever wanted to see at this time, my Amber. I immediately hugged her.

 

       “Am……….”

 

       “What’s wrong honey?”

 

      “I had a bad dream. I dreamed that you’re leaving me.”

 

       “Hissss! That is only just a dream honey. It will never happen.” Amber released me from my hug and look into my eyes. She dorkily smiled at me that made me calm.

 

       “I love you so much Seohyun and I’ll never going leave you.”

 

        “I love you too hon.” I kissed her passionately which my lover gladly responded.

 

       “HEY LLAMA FACE! Stop my daughter’s mouth!” I never felt Taeyeon unnie entered my room. This is really embarrassing!

 

     “Hey shorty! Stop meddling on those kids life. Come on and cook for us.” Yeah Sooyoung unnie! Please take Taeyeon unnie  away from us.

 

      “What did you call me giant shikshin?”

 

      “Shorty?”

 

     “Ok! No breakfast for you! That’s so sad because my Ppani cooked a full American meal for all of us.” I can see Taeyeon’s evil smile.

 

     “Do you know Taeyeon unnie that So Nyu Shi Dae is v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter