Chapter 4 Insecurity

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE’S POV

 

 

            Just as decided, the SMent released a statement denying the relationship of F(x)’s Amber and SNSD’s Seohyun. The agency strongly defended the two and emphasized that they are just close friend. For the added evidences just like what the CEO demanded to them, Amber and Krystal did more skinship like before. Just like what they did when they guest in the Chinese talk show, THE ULTIMATE GROUP. 

 

 

            Not only that, they are also sweet in their photoshoot for the SPAO apparel. 

 

 

       For Krystal, she really enjoys this change of event. Honestly speaking, she still has something for Amber but unfortunately, the tom is already taken. In Amber’s side, she must admit, she also misses these kind of closeness they had before with the F(x)’s maknae. She misses her princess but still made some reservation thinking about Seohyun. She doesn’t want her girlfriend to get jealous.

 

            Meanwhile, the WE GOT MARRIED show had also started. Seohyun and CNBLUE’s Yonghwa really got along so well. The people love their chemistry. A new ship named YONGSEO was born. For them, the two are meant for each other.  

 

 

 

As a result, the issue about Amber and Seohyun’s dating immediately died. The Kryber fans felt reborn seeing the sweet moments of Krystal and Amber. At the same time, the Yongseo fans are really happy seeing their ship sailing so well.   

 

            Almost all  things are back to normal except for Amber. The past is hunting her again. She remembered the reason why Krystal cheated on her. She was cast in a drama and paired with Myungsoo. The two  became close until fell for each other. Now Amber is scared thinking the possibility that Seohyun will fall for Yonghwa. She must admit, like Myungsoo, the CNBLUE’s member is good looking. Not only that, he is a MAN. Insecurity attacks on Amber because of the possibility that Seohyun will leave her for a man, a person who can give her family just like Krystal told her before. She wanted to stop the show but she knew she can’t.  Besides, it was her idea to deny their relationship. She just doesn’t want to be Seohyun’s burden. But still, she can’t avoid the jealousy in her heart.

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

            “Yoboseyo!”

 

            “Hello Yul!”

 

            “Ambro, what’s up?”

 

            “Yul, can we meet up? I just need someone to talk.”

 

         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter