Chapter 3 The Plan

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: THIS IS ONLY A FICTION SO EVERYTHING THAT I WRITE IS ALL JUST DUE TO MY WILD IMAGINATION.

 

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

 

 

 

            @kryber143 :”I hate Seohyun! She took our Amber from Krystal!”

 

            @fxforlife:” How can that be? I thought they are just friends?”

 

            @snsdOT9:” Amber turned Seohyun into a dyke. They’re disgusting!!!”

 

            @ilovekryber: “Is that the reason why there are no more kryber moments?”

 

            @amstal4ever: “Amber, please go back to your princess.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            The news took a big blast to the fans and especially to the netizens. Due to this matter, the SMent decided to talk to the couple responsible for it.

 

 

 

 

 

            “You might already know why I called both of you.” Mr. Lee Soo Man looked at the two idols.

 

 

            “This is all my fault, sir. Seohyun has nothing to do with this.” Amber took all the blame to herself.

 

            “No sir, we are both responsible for this. We were not careful. I’m sorry sir.” Seohyun was very apologetic but she doesn’t want Amber to take all the blame.

 

            “Seohyun……………………….”

 

            “No Am. Honestly, I should be the one responsible to this. I’m older than you.”

 

            “But Seo……………………..”

 

            “Ok, you two, stop arguing. Now, I want to ask, what is your plan?" Mr. Lee Soo Man asked the couple. He is not against the relationship of the two. He is just worried because  of the people’s reactions regarding their issue.

 

            “I think we should go out in public like Jessica and Yuri unnie did.” Seohyun confidently stated.

 

            “What do you think Amber? Do you agree with Seohyun?” Mr. Lee asked the tom.

 

            “Sir, before I answer your question, can I ask what the possible outcome are if we go out in public?” Amber asked the SM CEO. Actually, she already had ideas in her mind. She just wanted to make it sure. She is not worried about herself. She is more worried about the SNSD maknae.   

 

            “Hmmmm…….to be honest, the person who will be most affected when you go out in public is Seohyun.”

 

            “How is that sir?” Amber knew it.

 

            “As you can see Amber, Korea accepted your looks and even your preferred gender, but not Seohyun. Lots of people see Seohyun as someone who should be idolize. She is the true Korean woman, innocent and has inspiring beliefs. But when they found out about your relationship, they really felt filthy about her.” Mr. Lee stated the truth.

 

            “I don’t care, sir! I think eventually they will accept us just like what happened to my two unnies.” Seohyun is still confident with her decision. She doesn’t care about anything and everything. She only cares about Amber.

 

            “Your situation is different from Jessica and Yuri, Seohyun. Even though lots of people hated their relationship, the YULSIC fans did everything for people to accept them. Why won’t they? That is their dream, for YULSIC to be real. Unlike

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter