Chapter 17 This is it

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A double Update.............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE’S POV

 

 

            “Hmmmm….really?” Amber didn’t know what she should feel. It pains a lot knowing that the love of your life is now getting married but not with you.

 

            “That is why all the SMent artists are here in L.A. The wedding is gonna be held here, in one of the best beaches since Seohyun wants that kind of wedding.” Yuri continually stated while sipping her coffee.

 

            Amber just kept quiet.

 

            “What’s with the silent mode bro?” Yuri asked and looked closely at her buddy.

 

            “Hmmmm….nothing. I….I’m happy with them.” Amber thinking the scenario of Seohyun and Jung Yonghwa’s wedding.

 

            “By the way, why is the wedding is going to be held here in the US and not in Korea?” Amber asked.

 

            “Hmmm…because the groom is from here. And all of the relatives of the groom are from here.”

 

            ”I didn’t know that Yonghwa was from here. Oooh…I forgot. He is a Jung. Most of the Jungs like the Jungsis and Nicole are from here.” Amber thought.

 

            “Seohyun wanted you to be there.” Yuri told the tom.

 

            “Huh? Why? I don’t think I can.” Amber sadly said.

 

            “You still love her, don’t you?”

 

            “She owns my heart……how can I love someone else?”

 

            “Then fight for her.” Yuri grinningly stated.

           

            “Naaah! It’s better to be this way. I’m happy she’s going to have a happy family like those normal ones.”

 

            “What do you mean NORMAL ONES?” Yuri is getting annoyed to Amber.

 

            “Like….you know….a family with a wife and a husband….and children. That is something that I can’t give to her. She deserves that.” Saying those words is like stabbing herself for Amber. But she knew she can bear the pain as long that Seohyun is happy.

 

            “You.Are.Rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter