Chapter 5 Broken Vow

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you read this chapter, can I request to listen first to this song or you can listen to this song while reading this chapter. thank you.

 

AMBER’S POV

 

 

            I immediately went to the hospital upon hearing that news. Can’t believe Yuri will do that. My heart was pumping so fast. Why did my buddy do that kind of thing? Don’t tell me the nightmare we are frightened for came to her?

 

            When I reach   the hospital, I quickly went inside. There, I saw her seven members. Yoona and my Seohyun are crying. Taeyeon unnie is walking back and forth. While the others just remained silent. I swiftly approached my girlfriend and hugged her. She cried on my shoulder.

 

 

            “Hon? What happened?” I asked my girl.

 

 

            “Am…….Yu…..ri.u….nnie. S……..he……she..................…hanged………herself.”

 

 

            “WWWHHHAT???DAMN!!!” I was really shock!! What happened to my buddy?

 

 

            “Sooyoung was the one who found her. She was almost lifeless when we brought her here.” Hyoyeon told me. Tears are also verging in her eyes.

 

 

            “Why will Yul do that?”

 

            They just kept quiet. Then Tiffany stood up and gave me a piece of paper.

 

 

            “Amber, we also found this on Yuri’s room."

 

           

            My hands are trembling as I held the paper. When I read the contents, tears automatically fell in my eyes.

 

 

 

           

 

 

Dear Sica,

           

 

             When you read this letter, I’m no longer here in this world.

 

            What happened to us? Why did you break up with me? Is it because of him? Did you fall for him? Am I not enough for you?

 

            Can’t believe the nightmare that I feared will become a reality. I thought like the fairy tales that I always read when I was young, I will live happily ever after with you, the person I love and will always love.

 

             You said you and I will be together. You promised me that. Why did you break your promise? Did you really ever love me?

            

            But you know what, even though you left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter