Chapter 10 Proof of Love

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOHYUN’S POV

 

 

            “Hello? Mr. Lee?”

 

            “Seohyun! What can I do for you?

 

            “Sir, can you help me?”

 

            “By all means. How can I help you?”

 

            “Sir, can you organize a press conference for me? Could you make it sure that all the media personnel are present in that event?”

 

            “Hmmmm……Seohyun, what is that for?”

 

            “Sir……………I decided to reveal our relationship.” This is my plan. This is the only solution that I can think to save our relationship.

 

            “Seohyun…….you know the consequences once your relationship came out to public.” Mr. Lee Soo Man told me.

 

            “I know sir but I don’t care. I’m losing Amber sir and I can’t bear that. I love her so much.” Tears started building in my eyes. It hurts thinking that our precious relationship might end.

 

            “Are you sure Seohyun?”

 

            “Yes sir. My mind is set. My decision is final.”

 

            “Hmmmm….ok. When do you want to hold your presscon?”

 

           

 

 

 

 

 

            “The day after tomorrow.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

 

            Seohyun immediately went home after talking to the SMent CEO. As she entered the door, she saw all her unnies except of course Yuri and Jessica. She decided to tell her members about her plan. At first, all of them just kept quiet. Suddenly, Taeyeon stood up and hugged their maknae.

 

            “I’m proud of you my daughter. Though you are the youngest among us but you know how to fight for your love. I’m going to kill that llama face once she hurt you.” Taeyeon said while smiling.

 

            “Just remember, if anything happens, we are here for you. We will support you.” Sooyoung stated.

 

            “Yeah! Just like how we supported Yuri and Jessica.” Hyoyeon blurted out. But upon hearing the names of the two important persons in their lives, the members felt depress.

 

            “Please promise me you won’t do anything stupid like Jessica and Yuri did? Promise us that you and Amber will stay strong.” Sunny held the maknae’s hand.

 

            “I promise Sunny Unnie.” Seohyun smiled at her bunny unnie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter