EPILOGUE

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE’S POV

 

 

            “I can’t believe we are married. Not that I don’t want to marry you…….but can’t believe that………hmmmmpp!!!” Seohyun cut Amber by kissing her.

 

            “You are so chatty! Just be happy, ok? At last, you are truly mine and you can’t run away from me this time.” Seohyun pouted. Amber smiled seeing the cute face of her love.

 

            “I really thought that you and Yonghwa are the ones who’s going to get married. You just don’t know how shock am I  when my parents told me that I’m going to get married. You are really smart my Seohyun.” Amber said while hugging Seohyun. The latter smiled and responded to the hug.

 

            “Actually, Yonghwa really proposed to me.”

 

            “Ne? What happened?”

 

            “I didn’t accept it.”

 

            “Why?”

 

            “Why will I accept it? You’re the only one who owns this.” Seohyun pointed at her chest.

 

            “What were the reactions of your parents?”

 

            “Of course they are very angry at me at first. Then one day, Yuri and Jessica unnie together with Yuri’s parents came to our house.”

 

            “Really?”

 

            “Yes. They talked to my parents in my behalf. I was stunned because I don’t have any idea about it. But I was touched on how those two unnies helped me. Yuri unnie’s parents told my parents about what happened to Yuri. They told my Appa and Umma what if that thing happens to me? They even asked my parents about what is the most important thing in this world for them? I really tear up when they say that my happiness is the most important thing. Then my parents realized who my happiness is. That is why I was really thankful to both of them.” Seohyun stated while remembering the things happened.

 

            “Hmmmm…….is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter