Chapter 18 The Wedding

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMBER’S POV

 

 

            I’m here now on the venue of Seohyun and Jonghwa’s wedding. I smiled seeing mg co-artists from SMent. As I was walking, I saw Krystal coming to me with……………………..Minhyuk?

 

            “Amber……..!” She said as she hugged me tight.

 

            “Miss me princess?” I said with a grinning face.

 

            “Yeah! So much! By the way Am, this is Kang Minhyuk.”

 

            “Hmmm…..boyfriend?” I  asked her.

 

            “I hope so…….but we’re not there yet. Nice to meet you Amber.” The guy said as he held and shook my hand.

 

             “If ever, please don’t hurt my princess. She deserves to be happy.” I told him.

 

            “I’ll never do that. This is the reason why I want to take things slow first." Minhyuk said.

 

            “Could you please leave us alone first Minhyuk?” My princess requested.

 

            “Sure.” Then he walked far from us. Krystal faced me again and quickly enveloped herself to me.

 

            “You’re such an idiot! Why did you leave like that?” I can feel that she’s crying right now.

 

            “Sorry Krys. My mind is just suffering from lots of unnecessary thoughts.” I told her as I returned the hug.

 

            “Amber……….I want you to be happy.”

 

            “And I want it that for you too!”

 

Krystal released me from the hug and wiped her tears.

 

“What do you think of Minhyuk?”

 

“I don’t know him. But based on my first impression, I think he’s nice.”

“Hmmmm…..I think I gonna give him a shot!” she said with a beam on her face.

 

“Just always remember that your servant will always be here whenever you need me.”

 

Krystal closely looked at me when I told her that.

 

“I love you Am.”

 

“I love you too my princess.”

 

“I’m going now. See you around! And I’m happy for you!” She said as she quickly ran away from me.

 

 

“Happy for me? Huh? Anyway, why do those CNBLUE guys are really into my ex’s. I just hope they will make them happy.” I thought while looking around. Then suddenly, Yuri appeared and pulled me.

 

“Bro, come on. It’s going to start.”

 

“Yes, I am going to sit to…………………………..hey………………where are we going?”

 

Yuri placed me in the middle of the aisle, in front of the entourage, in front of the procession.

 

“Yuri…..why are  we here?….We should……………………..huh? Mom? Dad?” Yes! I was shock seeing them. They stood beside me!

 

“Congratulation Amber!” My father told me.

 

“My Lord, my child is going to get married!” My mom said as tears fell in her eyes while hugging me.

 

 

 

 

 

WAIT!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’M…………………………

 

 

 

 

 

 

GOING TO GET MARRIED???

 

 

 


            “I hope it’s fine with you that I’m your BESTMAN or rather BESTWOMAN!! Kekekekek!” Yuri said while laughing!!

 

 

 

 

“Yuri…………………….....................”Then I heard a music.

 

 

“It’s starting! Let’s walk!” Yuri pushed me as my parents held my arms. I’m still processing this occurrence. WHAT IS HAPPENING?????

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter