Chapter 13 Letting you go

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A double update for all of you! Enjoy!

 

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

 

            That night, Amber sadly drove back to their dorm. She bought some food for her members. She wanted to be with them before her flight tomorrow but she was not planning to tell it to her members. As she entered their place, she saw her four colleagues gather in the living room.

 

            “What is that hyung?” Sulli asked.

 

            “I bought food for us. I want us to eat together.” Amber replied.

 

            “Let me get that Am. I’ll fix them.” Victoria took the food from Amber and plated them. The others immediately went to the dining room.

 

            “What is the occasion Am?” Krystal asked.

 

            “Nothing. I just miss you all.” Amber showed her dorky face though she is hurting inside.

 

            “”Thanks Unnie!!” Luna showed her aegyo to the older one.

 

            “I’m going to miss them all.”  Amber thought. She doesn’t want to show her sadness because her members might get suspicious of her.

 

            After the nice meal, Sulli, Krystal and Luna quickly went back to the living room. Amber and Victoria were left cleaning the table.

 

            “Jie, can I talk to you for a minute?” Amber asked their leader.

 

            “Sure.” The two went to Amber’s room. The tom locked first the door and approached Victoria.

 

            “Jie, I hope you will not get mad at me. I……………..I resigned as a member of F(x).”

 

            “Amber?”

 

            “Please, let me finish first. I told Mr. Lee that I’m resigning as an artist but he denied me. He said he will put me on a HIATUS so that if ever I want to come back, I can anytime.”

 

            “Prince, what happen?”

 

            Amber didn’t know if she will tell Victoria the truth. But then she knew that their leader deserves it. She sadly told Victoria what happened earlier and why did she decided to resign.The leader was shocked when she heard the story but she couldn't do anything about it.

 

            “When are you leaving?”

 

            “Tomorrow. I already bought a ticket before I went to Mr. Lee.”

 

            “Do you think this is the right thing to do?” Victoria asked Amber.

 

            “It was always Seohyun who sacrificed everything just for me. I think this time, I should do my part.” Amber weakly answered.

 

            “Amber, don’t you think Seohyun deserves to know this? About you leaving her?” The F(x) leader stated.

 

            Amber shook her head. “Jie, if I’ll tell her, it will be harder for us. It’s much better if I just leave without talking to her."

 

           But you know she will hate you if you do that."

 

           "Then it will be much better. The wounds will easily be healed. But can I ask you Unnie a favor? Can you give this letter to her? Plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter