Entry 171-175

Strayed

15.09.2015

Ji ae's and Hyori's shop will be opened soon, according to them. Kris is not planning to join them in the business, apparently. I heard that he is currently seeking for a job in the business industry. I never thought he would be the type to do business, but shockingly, he took a secretarial course in university, and he doesn't want to waste his three years of studies, therefore his choice in working for a corporation. However, while he is waiting for his applications to return, he will still be helping out at the shop.

I tried to coax the name of their shop out of Ji ae, since they were keeping it a secret until the grand opening about two weeks later, but she wouldn't breathe a word about it. I hope it isn't something cheesy.

It could be something along the lines of a pun, since Ji ae loves her puns, especially when we’re having some kind of pun battle. She and Raemi would always emerge as champions.


22.09.2015

On my way home, I was distracted by a soft meow from the back alley near my house. Edging deeper into the alley, I discovered a kitten, frightened out of its wits, in a cardboard box.

I was originally just going to feed it (yes, I carry cat food around in my bag in case there are any stray cats I can feed) and get along with life, but it wouldn't touch the food I gave and it continued to cry. That poor little thing, I couldn't possibly leave it alone in the cold and dark alley to fend for itself, so I scooped up the poor fellow and brought it home.

Hwajae was not exactly surprised, since she knew about my obsession with cats and helping strays. (I told her before to brace herself because I would bring every stray animal back home.)

The rest didn't actually disagree with my decision to bring the little kitten home, rather, they were quite excited about the new addition. The small animal got scared at first because of all the noise, but once it got used to it, it started to enjoy the attention it was receiving.

I shall name the kitten 'Kori'.


29.09.2015

Congratulations to Ji ae and Hyori for opening her bakery, Squishy Cakes! Don't know if they named it that on purpose…

They have officially moved out of our apartment to their new house today, and the house feels so empty without them now. It used to be so noisy for the past couple of months, but since that it’s just Hwajae and me now, it’s exceptionally quiet, so quiet it’s disturbing.

I went over to their shop to show my unrequited support for them, although they named their shop after something that caused me so much pain. (Ji ae said that by naming it Squishy Cakes, Squishy might get the hint and reunite with me sooner.) I don't even know if he is in Seoul or not. Maybe he's in Japan? America? I'll never know that.

By the way, Kori is making a mess out of the house by doing its business everywhere on the floor, except the litter box, which means I have to potty-train that little kitten.

I never got to describe it last week, since I was so excited and all. Kori is an orange female tabby, with a bushy tail as its distinct feature. She’s really cute, and you'll fall in love with her with every moment you spend with her. Well I fell in love with her at first sight, needless to say, though taking care of her is another issue on its own.


06.10.2015

The Ace (Aesoo) couple is going strong. I caught Ji ae skyping with Soojoon in their shop after closing time, and being the obnoxious friend I am, I squeezed into the frame and started singing random songs that targeted on teasing them. Hah, Ji ae always teased me on my relationships, now it’s my turn.

Soojoon was complaining about how university life and how he had to burn midnight oil so often, which was rare since he isn’t exactly the type to care about grades when he was in high school. I guess that makes both of us.

Ji ae was grumbling about how Kris and Hyori have been running off during opening hours, leaving her alone to tend to the shop. Aish that couple, their priorities are all wrong!

I ended up helping Ji ae clean up the shop, and said couple only returned when we finished everything at 11pm. I gave them a small piece of my mind before leaving, mentioning that if they wanted to open a shop, they should have put in more effort into it.

I could see that they were guilty, and they promised not to scurry off without notice, so all of us decided to put the incident behind us with nice warm cups of hot chocolate.


13.10.2015

The ban has been lifted. Lord help me.

The first thing Deerface did was to slip a note under our front door. This is not okay. This is seriously not okay.

It wrote: You can never escape me. A ban spanning one month is nothing.

Can we just discuss on how creepy this sounds? And how creepy the sender is? Why do I never get peace? Did I offend the great lord in my past life?

Anyway, I took it upon myself to approach the entertainment myself to file a complaint about the recent harassment. At first they thought that I was signing up for the audition to be a trainee idol, but then I clarified that I was instead here to cause the ban to be in effect again. They informed me that the issue will be quickly resolved before sending me out the huge front door.

I have to say, their efficiency is very fast, because Kai sent me a text saying Deerface got another ban for three months the next day.

Can you hear that? That’s the sound of my heart laughing out loud while doing flips of joy.

I won’t have to hear from Deerface for three months. Three entire months! Boy, am I ever so happy.


Oh my god guise, I watched Big Hero 6 and that film made me cry so much. When it's funny, it's going to make you laugh so hard that you will have stitches, but when it's sad, you'll cry so badly.

Also, I dyed my hair from black to red today! I love my new hair colour!!

-vihyun