Entry 166-170

Strayed

11.08.2015

Why does Kai's dorm have to be situated on the route between our house and my university? I can't ever escape from the clutches of Deerface.

Remember when Raejin pulled me along to a shopping trip? I decided to wear one of the dresses she picked to school today, and while I was walking to the bus stop, the trainees were coincidentally leaving for the entertainment building. Yes, Deerface was one of those trainees.

I sped up so I would pass by their house faster, but I wasn't quick enough, and said male caught sight of me, though that's not what I'm annoyed about. He wolf-whistled at me and commented that he thought he'll never see me in a dress! How dare he?!

Anyway, I felt indignant about it, so I went up to him and stomped on his feet. His cry attracted the attention of the other trainees, needless to say, and Kai was surprised to see me. I sent a mental message to him to settle the issue with Deerface and he seemed to have caught it because he dragged him to the van immediately after. I could see the rest of the trainees trying to hold in their laughter while entering the same van and closing the van door, but not before Deerface letting out a loud "so feisty, I like".

I swear, I can never get enough peace with him around.


18.08.2015

I finally found the time to visit the cafe Baozi is working in. The interior was cosy and I enjoyed my time there. I went there with Hwajae, and both of us got different drinks.

He gave us a discount, which we were fairly grateful for because of the high prices there. However, trust me, the coffee there is to die for and the amount of money you pay for them is definitely worth it.

I tried to steal a sip from Hwajae's drink, but she realised and slapped my hand away. Ah well, can't blame her if she's saliva-conscious. I seriously wonder how she can stand kissing Kai if that’s the case, though I could also ask myself that, as I was also a little saliva-conscious before.

Is it abnormal? A lot of my friends don't seem to have any qualms about sharing saliva (when sharing food and drinks), so is it normal for us to shun away from someone else’s?

Okay, this is getting weird, I should write about something else.

Baozi treated us to a few slices of cheesecake while we were there, and we only squealed with every bite because it was heavenly. Too bad Ji ae wasn't there, because she loves her cheese, and would give anything to get her hands on said diary product.


25.08.2015

I reverted back to wearing t-shirts and jeans, and Raejin looked so disappointed when she found out I wasn't wearing dresses anymore. I hate to let her down, but I really can't get used to dresses, so I won't be wearing one anytime soon, unless it's a formal event.

I ended up shopping for new t-shirts in the shopping centre near my campus, though they weren’t of the same style I usually wear. I got different colours instead of black too, since Hwajae is always complaining that I make it seem like I only have black clothes in my wardrobe. I think the new ones are fancy, and I can wear them outside, as well as to sleep.

I think I’m the definition of shabby people.

Honestly, I can wear a t-shirt as pyjamas for a few days straight without washing, as long as it smells alright. Maybe I’m evolving into a guy.


01.09.2015

I got contact lenses for myself, so I won't be wearing my spectacles for now. A new month, a new me.

Everyone was so amused by the fact that I was placing two pieces of plastic in my eyes.

Hyori and Ji ae were observing how the contacts followed my irises and asked me a whole bunch of questions about how I felt with the lenses on. They then vowed to never wear them because they are too scared to insert something into their eyes, much less touch their eyeballs to get them out.

Kris was also curious about it, but then he lost interest after a while and added a snide “Girls.” I think he was mocking me. Well at least I’m not caught up with his obsession with the galaxy.

The only question Hwajae asked was whether it was painful or not, and to be honest, no actually. However, I wanted to play around with her, because I knew that she had to wear them sooner or later if she was to become a dancer without tripping over her own feet (her degree was low, but she has to wear it, just to be sure), so I said yes. I think she lost it as she lost her appetite for the next few days. I felt guilty, so I told her the truth. She proceeded to strangle me for scaring her like that. Sorry, not sorry. I couldn't help it.


08.09.2015

For some reason, my usual group was trying to get me off the internet recently. Or any news platform in fact.

It’s not very hard, since I’m not exactly the type to update myself on current news. Also, I became hooked on reading books lately, so no internet for me then.

By the way, Ji ae and Soojoon are dating, I forgot to input it in my previous entries. They’re so cool together, like they’re the cool couple that’s chill with everything. Well, at least they are doing something I could have done but never did; they are in a long-distance relationship right now. Their relationship reminds me of all the regret I felt and the possibilities of us still being together, and I just want to curl up and cry over every horrible decision I made.

Also, I’m eternally grateful to whoever told their manager about Deerface harassing ‘a certain lady’ (me), so he’s basically banned from visiting anywhere other than the dorm and their entertainment building. The ban will be lifted in a month, but I can now enjoy my peace within this time period, away from his presence. I should treat that person to a meal for giving me what I needed for the past few months.