Entry 116-120

Strayed

09.03.2015-13.03.2015

Kai finally came back to visit! It's been so long really, like three weeks or something?

Anyway, we told him about our neighbour and he almost went next door to start a fight. I stopped him before he could, with much effort. When he calmed down, we started laughing for no apparent reason. Maybe it was just that we knew how Hwajae will definitely not leave Kai for another guy, so there was no reason for him to get so agitated. Maybe it was because we haven't been sitting down to have a decent chat in so long.

Well, at least one thing's for sure, Jongjae is here to stay so no one can break them apart.

When will I be able to meet Squishy then?


Kai had to leave for another three weeks because of his training. We could actually drop by his dorm with the boys, since it was situated so close to our current apartment, but we were afraid of disturbing them. Also, I don't think they would like two girls snooping around in their dorm.

His phone was checked regularly so he couldn't text us as he pleased too. The road to being an idol is harsh.


So we decided to visit Kai after all, but instead of finding him there, a childlike guy opened the door and slammed it in our faces upon seeing us. Well that was rude.

We knocked on the door again, but no one answered. At around the same time, Kai happened to be returning to the dorm so he saw us standing there. He was shocked to say the least, since he wasn't expecting us, but invited us in nonetheless. He told us we couldn't stay for long as the manager does routine checks on their dorm and if he finds out about us, then it's game over for him.

Just as I thought, the dorm floor was littered with dirty clothes and magazines. Well, they're boys after all. The guy who slammed the door in our faces was watching the television when he turned back to see the both of us behind Kai. He almost choked on his drink but recomposed himself shortly after. I stuck my tongue out at him as I followed Kai to his dorm room, which he shared with another guy apparently. Hwajae and I helped cleaned his room a little before leaving.

As we were sauntering out, we were stopped by the same guy, who interrogated us like we were criminals. We didn't get to answer any of his questions, because Kai intervened by introducing Hwajae as his girlfriend and me as his very close friend before whisking us out. I could just feel that guy rolling his eyes at us. Pfft, I didn't like him either.


Kai told us that the rude man yesterday was named Luhan, and that he came from China. Well, I would ask him for help in my quest of learning Chinese but I currently hate his face and everything about him right now, so no way that's going to happen.

His surname means 'deer', which justifies my idea of calling him Deerface.

Speaking of Chinese, I'm vigorously learning the language and I plan to master it by the end of this year. Though it would prove difficult for me since there are so many different words to memorise.


Baozi invited us for dinner today, and while Hwajae vehemently shook her head to reject his offer, I happily agreed. (Wow, I'm such a great friend.)

In the end, only I went for the dinner since Hwajae was bent on not going. While I was there, I explained to him that it would be impossible for him to be together with Hwajae since she's loyal to her current boyfriend. He didn't say anything, but instead he laughed. I can't deny it kind of crept me out, so I shoved the rest of the food on my plate as fast as I could so I could leave earlier. (Hwajae was planning to call the cops if I wasn't back by 9pm anyway. A little extreme but one can never be too careful.)

When we finished dinner, he told me that Hwajae reminded him of his cousin whom he treated as his little sister, but she passed away a few years ago. That was why he was taking such good care of us. No other romantic feelings attached. Now he's making me feel guilty.

I passed on what he said to Hwajae, and she was so relieved he wasn't trying anything funny. Well, I guess we shouldn't judge a person easily by his actions, but by his intentions.