Entry 111-115

Strayed

Triple update!! Read chapters 21 and 22 if you haven't!!


02.03.2015-06.03.2015

Today was the first day of university! Many might be dreading this day, but I was the complete opposite of that since I decided to leave my life in high school behind and start over a new leaf.

I made new friends today – Joori and Miyu. They were super friendly and apparently they knew each other from middle school but went to different high schools afterwards. It must be fate for them to reunite after a few years. They didn't mind me joining in, so we had lunch together and sat together for orientation.

Orientation was fun and I got to know many other people, but I decided to still stick with the first two friends I met. We haven’t been assigned to our different lectures yet, but I have a strong feeling that we were going to be in the same class.

On a side note, Hwajae told me she got frightened by the people in her university since they were all bold and crazy (as she stated). She isn’t a people-person so she doesn't exactly like interacting with large groups of people, though she made a few new friends attending the same course as her.


Apparently orientation lasts for three days and today was the second day. I stayed close to my two new friends for the whole school day, since I didn't exactly have a lot of friends to begin with and also I didn't want to get lost alone in campus.

We were split up into groups so the seniors could manage each group better for the campus tour, and the senior assigned to us was a guy named Zitao. Except for his dark circles, he was really handsome. Some girls from my group were fawning over him since he could rap well too. He’s also a transfer student from China, apparently. Maybe I can ask him to teach me some Chinese while I study in this university.


Last day of orientation, which meant the last day we could fool around in school. There was a mini-party thrown for the new kids, but there was no alcohol provided of course.

At the end of the day, all the new students were required to write what we wished to achieve by the end of the year –be it school or personal goals- on a small piece of paper. We were told to leave the sides clean so we could glue the sides and open them next year when the new school year starts. It’s also a way of knowing whether someone else opened your note or not, since the seniors were collecting everyone’s slip and placing it into a collective box.

I wrote: I wish to meet him soon.


First official day of lectures and I’m already getting tired of it. But then again, who likes lessons anyway?

I managed to get that hot senior’s number, but it turned out that he already had a girlfriend, that definitely broke many female juniors’ hearts.

I envy Hwajae, her orientation lasts for the whole week and it consisted of simply fun and games.

Speaking of Hwajae, I haven’t seen Kai these few days. Being a trainee idol is hard work, huh?

By the way, we haven’t seen Baozi for the past few days because we returned home pretty late after orientation day. I think that’s a good thing, isn’t it? (To Hwajae it is.)


I believe I haven’t given you a proper tour of our rented apartment (which is not very big in fact). Three of us are staying in here – Kai, Hwajae and me- and there are three rooms, one for each of us. The rooms are pretty small, but they’re okay if only one person stays in them. There’s a living room, a kitchen and a storeroom too. Great bargain for 750000won per month actually. Each of us only needs to pay 250000won every month.

Although this place is relatively close to the university Hwajae is attending and even closer to the dorm Kai lives in once in a while with the other trainees, it is extremely far from the university I’m attending, which means I have to get my lazy off the bed an hour earlier just for the sake of travelling. I need and want my sleep…


Please do leave comments, they keep me going! Like I don't mind if you leave five comments at once, I'll reply each and every one of them XD

On a completely irrelevant note, I dreamt that I was stuck in an arranged marriage with my enemy's brother because they're rich and we had no money. It's seriously weird, I swear.

-vihyun