Entry 51-55

Strayed

08.12.2014-12.12.2014

I deem Five Nights At Freddy’s the scariest horror game ever. I should not have played it. I should not have played it.

How does my brother play it without getting scared? I almost flipped the whole laptop!


Dimple boy brought his guitar to work today! And he sang a song of encouragement so I would be mentally prepared to receive my results tomorrow! What a sweetheart!


I took the day off work because I needed to receive the results that will make or break my future.

Guess what? I got 375! HAHAHA BASK UNIVERSITY HERE I COME!!


I went to a restaurant in the mall (which Squishy and I frequented in the past) with my friends in the afternoon to celebrate the end of a milestone in our lives.

I could’ve sworn I saw Squishy there. Maybe it was just my eyes playing tricks on me. I tried to chase after that Squishy lookalike, but he walked too fast, and I lost him after a few turns.

My heart was wishing that it was indeed Squishy, and that he had come back for me. Well, we’ll just have to see.


For my whole shift, I was paying special attention to the people who passed by the shop, hoping that one of them would be Squishy. However, I think I was wishing for too much because none of them looked remotely like him.

Dimple boy might have noticed that I was not very focused on the job, since he asked me if I was feeling alright. I didn't tell him about the Squishy lookalike, instead I gave him a shrug.


Important!! I don't actually know the exact date for the CSAT results release, I estimated the date based on research and past years’ release dates! Just thought I should clarify!

I know 375 out of 400 is a very high score, but it’s normal because at least 90% is required (that’s like 360 marks) for students to enter a mid-tier college (and it’s only mid-tier). If a student wants to get into the top three universities (SKY), that student has to score around 97% (388 points OMG) to enter. I will never survive in the South Korean education system gosh.

Also, feeling adventurous, I went to take a small portion of the CSAT, and I failed terribly. ;_; It’s so hard…

P.S. I’m being serious, Five Nights At Freddy’s is a horrendous game that made me cry just by watching someone else play.

-Jihyun