Entry 161-165

Strayed

07.07.2015

Ji ae, Hyori and Kris are finally in Seoul! It will just be like old times, though Raemi is not going to be with us since she moved to America months ago.

They are still waiting for the renovation of their shop to be completed, along with their small house right next to the bakery. That's right, they're living right beside their shop once the works are finished. Meanwhile, they need a place to crash, which is why the three of them will be staying in our apartment for the next few months. I didn't have any extra mattresses, so I went next door to borrow one from Baozi. I was originally going to borrow another mattress from another one of our neighbours, but Kris and Hyori said that they could just share one while Ji ae took the bed (she's taking Hwajae's bed while Hwajae takes Kai's). Well, if they insist, then it's less trouble for me.

Also, I finally have the chance to look through their shop's official menu, and I have to say it looks really classy. The shop is going to open a couple of months later, and I can't wait for the opening.

Through my incessant pleading, I managed to persuade Ji ae to bake some of their desserts for me. It was a lucky decision for me to get that oven in the beginning.


14.07.2015

I think I should convert Kai's room into a guest room, since he is seldom home and we always have guests over.

I consulted him and Hwajae about the decision, and he was cool with the idea. As a result, all of his things were transferred to his dorm, emptying the then-cluttered room. Hwajae moved back to her own room, which means that Ji ae, Hyori and Kris will be moving to the now-guest room. I hope it isn't too uncomfortable for them, since the room is pretty small, so three people will already take up the whole room, excluding all their belongings. But they told us that they'll be fine.

I mentioned to them that if they ever need more space, they can place some of their clothes in our wardrobes instead, to which they did without hesitation, because Hwajae was screaming about how Ji ae invaded her wardrobe the next day.

I didn't have much of a complaint, as Hyori didn't take up a lot of space in my wardrobe, and it’s not like I had many clothes to begin with. I think I have successfully become one of those people who wear a shirt, wash it and wear it again the next day. My wardrobe choices are getting repetitive and Raejin is making a fuss about it, which is why she’s bringing me to shop for new clothes.

I really don't like dresses, but all Raejin bought were either dresses or skirts, and she insisted that I wore them for the next few days of school. I grumbled, of course, but reluctantly agreed in the end.

When I returned with the bags of clothing, all my friends living under the same roof as me were so excited about it, they forced me to try on every piece to show them how I turned out with different combinations. Why can’t they wait until I wear it for school?


21.07.2015

I haven't seen Deerface for two weeks now, and thank goodness for that.

Hwajae edited a photo of him with a girl's haircut and it looked hilarious! Though it seriously destroys my self-esteem because he looks creepily pretty in that photo. This caused me to wonder if he was actually a girl-turned-guy, because hey, he looks much prettier than most of the girls out there.

Maybe I should call him Prettylu from now on. Nah, it'll just be complimenting him on his looks, though I don't think he likes being called 'pretty'. I'll stick with Deerface then.

By the way, I still haven't figured out the sender of the umbrellas, and it's really not helping that every time I see the umbrellas sitting near the doorstep, I think of Deerface, then I shudder violently.

Whatever did I do in my past life to deserve this? I wish he finds another target soon so I'll be left alone, and though I will feel sorry for that other girl, I will also feel a huge relief if he does that.


28.07.2015

Time is passing so fast that everything becomes a blur. I’m just living everyday as it is, and it doesn't exactly become exceptionally exciting, though there is a fair amount of drama inside.

Do you ever get those feelings where time just passes extremely fast for no reason? It’s already July and my mind is still stuck in May.

I guess university plays a part, because you just kind of wish for each day to pass by quickly. And when we get our wish, we won’t be able to slow down and lessons go by in a blur, which isn’t very helpful to me because I’m aiming for the top five percent.


04.08.2015

It is Hyori’s birthday today! We celebrated her birthday as a group the day before her actual birthday, because Kris planned to steal her for the day. I think he’s bringing her out to a romantic dinner of some sort. They’re so happily in love that it’s making me feel jealous (no offense intended).

It’s getting late now, but the both of them are not back yet. Judging by the time the couple left the house, they should be done with dinner, which can only mean several things. One, they’re spending alone time together outside, in the public. Two, they’re currently smooching (I don't even want to talk about it). Three, they’re rushing back home.

I guess there was a mix of options one and two, though Hyori wouldn't tell me what happened. They rely on the next morning, which caused the few of us to raise our brows at them when they scrambled through the front door. So they spent the night out, interesting…

I wonder if they did some stuff along the way… That’s most probably it, taking into consideration their sheepish expressions when they returned home.