Entry 86-90

Strayed

26.01.2015-30.01.2015

Turned out that dimple boy had an urgent meeting with some entertainment he’s working with recently, so he was out of town for the past six days.

I couldn’t bring myself to confess again. Why am I being like this all of a sudden?


Hooray I’m single again.

I should’ve seen it coming actually, since I wasn't exactly in love with dimple boy.

I haven’t forgotten Squishy. I shouldn't have used dimple boy like that.

We parted on good terms, and agreed to still stay as good friends. He knew I haven’t gotten over Squishy, so he wished me all the best for my school and for finding Squishy. He’s so sweet even on the last day.


I quit the job at the bubble tea shop, since I have to tie up some loose ends here before I move to Seoul. I’m just leaving everything behind once I have gone. It’s a new place, and a new life for me.


I stayed at home all day, since I had no more school or work. I was contemplating on whether to ask for the password to the folder of my past photos, with my mouse icon hovering dangerously over said file but I decided not to.


I told Jongjae that we’ve broken up, and Hwajae told me that it wasn't a surprise since I didn't seem like I was in love or anything.

She didn't have work today (but Kai did), so we invited Hyori to go window shopping with us in a few malls before going home. It’s nice to be spending quality with my friends after such a long period of feeling down.