Chapter 33

Secrets of Love ♥

At Kwon's Residence..

"Finally! I'm home. Ugh, so tireeed."
 Yuri thought while getting out of her car.

"*coughs* Miss Yuri, where do you want me to put all of this stuff?" Yuri's bodyguard asked her that made her stop.

"Oh... Uhm." Yuri turned around to look and saw the box Yoona gave her.

"Ah. Just put it in my room. Thanks." Yuri continued and walked away.

As usual, Yuri ate her dinner with her aunt and washed up before she do her homeworks. After she's done with all of that, she opened her laptop and laid down on her bed.

"Same old. Same old. Ugh. Hey! This looks interesting! Like!" Yuri thought as she browse her Facebook news feed.

While browsing, she opened her profile to check some pictures. She saw a picture of her with Seohyun and Yoona being happy together. Yuri stiffened. And something caught her eye which was the box Yoona gave her earlier.

"Nothing will be lost if I just look at the box, right?" Yuri thought while looking at the box which was at a corner of her room.

"AH. I'll just look at it." Yuri said, annoyed.

Yuri picked up the box and sat down on her bed. At first, Yuri hesitated to open the box but in the end, she still opened it. Her eyes went a little bit teary when she saw all of the stuffs that were in there.

She saw all of the stuffed toys, notes, dresses, friendship stuffs and gifts that we're given by her to Yoona. She held one stuffed toy and looked at it.

"Yoona. Why did you gave all of this things back to me? Ugh. You're trying to get my sympathy again? No." Yuri looked at the stuffed toy.

"Aish!" Yuri threw the stuffed toy.

Yuri saw Yoona's letter and she immediately picked it up. And unconciously, she opened it.

She was starting to read Yoona's letter but then, stopped.

"AISH! Kwon Yuri! Stop reading. Agh." Yuri tried to stop herself but still, she still can't help to read the letter.

"Dear Yuri Unnie,

                     Unnie-yah. (Just let me call you Unnie in this letter for the last time.) Well, I'm really sorry for all of those things I have done. I'm really really sorry. I know I'm such a bad person for lying to good persons like you and Seohyun-ah.. I've also lied to many people. I've also lied to myself. Such a pabo, right? I'm just.. ugh. I don't know why I loved Yesung even if I know his still with you. Stealing is what I've done. I'm going to say sorry for the sake of him. He doesn't deserve a girl like you. And you don't deserve a friend or a person like me. A bad, liar, stealer.

                    I'm not expecting you to forgive me, unnie. But atleast, read this letter. I'm really thankful for meeting you and Seohyun.. I'm really happy to have friends like you for many years. All of those memories and happy moments we spent together.. those picnics, bicycling, walking and talking around the park, malling and then suggesting each other what dress fits on another, sharing secrets.. I wish I can get back to those moments.. And maybe, make all of my mistakes right so, you and Seohyun won't be this hurt anymore.. But it's too late. I can't go back.

                   Unnie, as I said.. this will be the last letter you will ever receive from me. Um.. and maybe, the last time that you will see me. I'm leaving. For good.. I'm leaving for America and live there until my family decides to comeback here, but it's nearly impossible.. Ah. I hope, as time goes by, you'll be able to forgive me.. It's really okay if we couldn't bring our friendship back the way it was.. atleast you forgave me..

                    Well, I guess.. this is goodbye? I'm gonna miss you all. Especially you, Unnie and Seohyun-ah. I hope the both of you will live happily and healthy with your families. Be better, nae? I love you, Unnie! Take care. I'm gonna miss you. Goodbye. 


-Yoona"



Tears started flowing from Yuri's eyes, unconciously. And the letter fell from her hand. She can't believe that Yoona is leaving. 

"W-Why?" Yuri said and cried even more harder.

"I-I don't know why, but I feel so soft inside when I read Yoona's letter.. agh..I-I don't know. She fooled and played me. I can forgive her.. but not now. Not just now. I-I'm not ready..." Yuri said and just cried the whole night until she sleep.





























A/N: Annyeong my dear subbies! I'm so sorry if this chapter's got a little too long for me to update. I've been busy this past week and now, I have so many problems. Gah. Thanks alot, 2013! -__- 
Well, back to the story! Maybe, I won't be able to update 2 or 3 times a week. I'm sorry. :( I'll be just updating once a week. (Well, not that bad right?) I hope that you guys understand.. Thank you!
And, please keep on supporting my story! :') Keep on commenting and don't forget to subscribe! :))
Lovelots. :* x